Fairy Tail Online
Just a casual day - Page 3 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Just a casual day - Page 3 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Just a casual day

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just a casual day - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a casual day

Post by Angelise June 8th 2016, 11:55 pm

"Wha-..Fine.." She went and ordered a juice instantly, and after it was done it was placed on the table, which Angelise took a hold to and tried to act as a maid while doing so, her cheeks seemed reddish, she was clearly embarrassed by what she was doing, but she knew that she has to do it. "H..Here is your order....Master.." She said as she placed the juice in front of Michael.

Emilia would seem really happy on how the game is going but what she was not really patient about is the time when she will get to be the Queen herself. She observed Angelise's actions surprised that she managed to do it seeing her personality.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 8th 2016, 11:56 pm

Yang would feel sorry for Angelise, having to hold back her laugh, finding it really difficult. She would get ready with the straws again when it is over, wondering what is going to happen next.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 8th 2016, 11:58 pm

Michael would nod at Angelise as he smiled whole time enjoying in his revenge. He would remain silent until she left him his drink and that is when he spoke. "Thank you very much, but you seem rather red. Are you feeling alright Miss Maid?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 8th 2016, 11:59 pm

Ryoichi places the stick back into pot and prepares to draw again after Angelise had brought the juice to Michael. "Too emotionless, needs more emotions miss maid-sama.." he looks at her, trying to tease her a bit.
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 12:01 am

"Shut up, both of you! Hmph!" She said, still quite embarrassed, going back to where she was sitting and places the stick back, wondering who the king/queen will be the next turn.

Emilia places her stick back too.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 12:03 am

"Oh come on guys, she's done it. I didn't see you putting much effort into your embrace, Michael-chan." She would say this in a teasing way as she would ready to pick the straws again.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 9th 2016, 12:05 am

Michael would draw his stick and look it at, as he saw that he is not the winner this time he would be displeased but not too much sad as he already got his revenge. He would smile and look to wait who is the king.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 9th 2016, 12:09 am

Ryoichi draws out the stick, he turns it, noticing it has an insignia on it, he looks at each and every one of them, but then looks at Emilia, "Guild master, I take controll over you for this turn. This may sound and look dirty, but...." he would pause for a minute and then looks at Yang, "Do a lap dance for her.."
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 12:14 am

Angelise would blink, then starts glaring darts in Ryoichi's direction for what he said.

"Oh my, I don't mind." Emilia would move in front of Yang as she does a couple of lap dance moves for a second or two, then goes back to her seat. "Well you didn't specify how much I should go on about it. So that should be enough." She gave a wide smile while she said so.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 12:16 am

Yang would not be able to keep a straight face as she watches the guild master come towards her. She would laugh as it happens, seeing her move away as she would grab a little money and pass it to Emilia saying: "For your troubles." She would chuckle after, getting ready for the next round.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 9th 2016, 12:17 am

Michael would first be suprised at Ryoichi's decision but after that he would fall of his chair from laughter. After he was done with his laugh attack he would return back to his chair as he spoke. "And they say I am the pervert here. But I must say, splendid choice Ryoichi.Good job!"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 9th 2016, 12:19 am

"Could've asked you to fall more into details.." he smiles slightly, but short after his face would be same emotionless again, he places the stick back into pot, to have another draw
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 12:25 am

"Oh finallyyy! Alright as the Queen I command thee. Ryoichi-kun shall lightly kiss Michael-kun's lips, and while doing so, I will have to take a bite to have a good look of his blood." She stared with a creepy look as she giggled lowly while she waited till they started.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 12:31 am

Yang would chuckle to the first part of what Emilia says until she mentions the blood her face going while a little hearing this. She would not be sure what to say or do at this point, just sitting there watching what happens.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 9th 2016, 12:32 am

Michael would have expresion on his face turned to blank mask like one as he looked at Emilia as he heard her words. He would remain silent for a second as he spoke. "I tried to be nice, but this means war. I am going full Michael now."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 9th 2016, 12:36 am

Ryoichi hearing the order from Emilia, knowing it's the reveng from her, but he didn't expect it to be so severe. He stands up and looks at the 3 girls, "Did Michael hand you Yaoi mag again?" he sighs after saying that and walks to Michael, saying lowly to him, "I hate it as much as you do but take it as a man and we'll have our revenge on them.." he says out and starts to move his face closer to his. When close enough, his lips would go for a light kiss, attempting for a bite right before stopping a kiss that might've lasted maybe few seconds only, but failed to bite through fully, leaving with a small bruise.
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 12:43 am

Angelise places her hands on her face looking only with her eyes since she didn't expect Ryoichi to do it that way, her face was red while she was looking.

"U..Um...I said a light lip kiss...but okay..?" Emilia was confused by what happened, "I will leave the blood part for later I guess." She smiled.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 12:45 am

Yang would ignore what Emilia said, bursting out laughing and falling on the backwards off her chair as she would then stand up while laughing as she would say: "Did you not want Michael to forget it.... Ryo-chan? I guess this is what you missed out in your introduction!" She would then go back to laughing, having to sit down for a moment before getting ready for the straws again, still laughing.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 9th 2016, 12:47 am

Michael would have no words to express Ryoichi's actions except with "Stupid Idiot". But he would contain such words inside of himself as he took stick silently noticing that he did not win again.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 9th 2016, 12:57 am

Ryoichi would sit back down and draws the stick, he looks at it. His face expression would suddenly change. His face expression would have a smiling expression, but it would be different from his normal smile. It looks more evil than that. He stands up slowly, his body sparks slightly with lightning. Reaching out his hand towards Michael who sits, he slowly raises his arm up, as if he's forcing Michael to stand up, hoping that he would go with the act, "Michael, my slave... I order you.." he then looks at all three of the girls with his slightly evilish smiling face untill he says his final order. "Kiss all three of the on their lips, but not just simple touch..".
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 1:01 am

"W..Wha? That is unreasonable.....uhhh...*low* and it is my first too..." Angelise's face would turn reddish as she thought of what is going to happen.

"Oh I don't mind, just care for your tongue." She smiled as she waited for Michael to go ahead and do it.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 1:04 am

Yang would laugh, she would try to keep a straight face while gesturing to Michael to come over to her in a flirtatious way. She would be really trying to hold back her laugh.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 9th 2016, 1:10 am

Michael would remain silent as he stood up having emotionless look on his face while doing so. He would place his right hand to his left side of chest on his heart as he placed left one behind his back as he did a bow towards Ryoichi he would respond with cold tone. "Yes, my Lord." As he turned towards the three he would make the most evil smirk he ever did and looked at them one by one. He would then approach towards Yang first attempting to give her a kiss on the lips which would last for a few seconds. After he was done with her he would turn towards Angelise attempting to place his left hand on her chin as he attempted to repeat the process making it even longer because its Angelise and its fun to tease her. In the end he turned towards Emilia as he attempted to place his right hand over her waist and pull her closer to him. He would then attempt to give her a kiss on the lips but being wary of her potential attempt to bitte him because of her last sentence. Because of her previous task he made sure that her kiss lasted the longest.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 1:17 am

Angelise would just cover her face with her palms in embarrassment after what Michael did without saying a word. Her face was completely red.

Emilia quickly tried to snatch a really small bite on Michael's lips at the end of the kiss to make him slightly bleed.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 1:18 am

Yang would burst out laughing in the middle of the kiss not being able to keep a straight face, she would fall backwards, red faced and laughing at Michael and Ryoichi.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: