Fairy Tail Online
Just a casual day - Page 4 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Just a casual day - Page 4 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Just a casual day

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just a casual day - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a casual day

Post by Michael June 9th 2016, 1:19 am

Michael would know that she would attempt to bitte him so he would attempt to dodge but it would cause his right let to slip and fall backwards, because he had his arm around her waist she would have a choice to follow her bitte and fall down on him or do escape fall but miss the bitte.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 9th 2016, 1:27 am

Ryoichi stands up and starts to walk towards the exit of the building. As he's on the way, he moves his hands to put on his hood but before that, he adjusts his hair so it would fit properly under the hood. When the hood is on, he opens the door and leaves from the guild building silently, hands in his pocket. Going to god knows where
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 9th 2016, 1:32 am

"T..That is it I guess. I will be on my way too...See you around everyone.." Angelise said still being embarrassed but makes her way after waving a goodbye to all of them, wanting to calm down a little after what happened.

"Aw, that was a close one. Next time I won't miss" She said as she saw Michael fall on the ground smiling. "That was an entertaining game, thank you for suggesting it, Michael-kun. I'll be in my office if anyone needs anything, see you all later." She gave a wide smile as she made her way to her office.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 9th 2016, 1:33 am

Yang would sigh as all the excitement dies away, she would go back to get her work from the library and then going on to leave the guild and go back home.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: