Fairy Tail Online
Training? Or something else? (Open RP) 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Training? Or something else? (Open RP) 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Training? Or something else? (Open RP)

+3
Angelise
Michael
Karlioha
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Training? Or something else? (Open RP) Empty Training? Or something else? (Open RP)

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 8:46 pm

Ryoichi walks downstairs from his room, while walking down, he begins to stretch his arms, "Wish every day was as active as it was a little while ago.." he sighs after mumbling to himself. Once he reaches downstairs to the training room, he looks around, seeing noone around, "Well, lone training it is then.." he says out and starts to jog around the room for a simple warmup
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Training? Or something else? (Open RP) Empty Re: Training? Or something else? (Open RP)

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 8:58 pm

Michael would yawn as he entered inside of guild hall, he would look around having a bit bored look on his face as he started to search around.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Training? Or something else? (Open RP) Empty Re: Training? Or something else? (Open RP)

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:02 pm

Ryoichi keeps on joging around, but while jogging, his body begins to spark with lightning a bit, once he reaches to the place where the stairs start, his whole body would be covered in lightning, he starts to dash around in the training room swiftly, doing the same laps like he did while joging

RP order: Ryoichi -> Michael -> Anyone else who wants to join
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:04 pm

Michael would start to hum a sound as he passed by open room to downstrairs. He would shrug it off as he went down to see whats going on and who left it open. As he reached he saw Ryoichi running in circles and he got confused about what the hell is he doing.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:07 pm

Ryoichi would finish making a couple of swift laps and stops after that, his body stops being surrounded with lightning, he takes in a deep breath and begins to stretch himself again, noticing Michael while doing so, "Oh, g'day Michael.." he says out to him
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:08 pm

Michael would wave towards Ryoichi as he spoke in confusing tone. "Hi, what are you doing?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:11 pm

Ryoichi remains to stretch himself while he looks at Michael, answering to his question while doing so, "Quite often, there's not much to do, so I guess I try to spend my free time by improving my techniques and skills.."
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:12 pm

Michael would tilt his head to right side as he pointed towards Ryoichi with his right index finger as he spoke. "By running in circles?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:14 pm

"You can increase your stamina with running.." he says out, stopping his stretching, he turns himself to stop facing Michael and begins to throw punches into air, while doing so he uses his feet to dance around with them, almost like he glides over the ground while throwing punches, practicing his boxing style a bit more
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:15 pm

Michael would shrug off with his shoulders as he spoke silently towards Ryoichi. "But why you have to run in circle in a room for it. Its better to go around city."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:17 pm

"It is, but I train everything here aswell.." he would simply answer to his another question while remaining to throw punches into air
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:19 pm

Michael would scratch his head with his left hand as he spoke towards Ryoichi. "I suppose that works, maybe. What do you even do for training?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:20 pm

"Right now, I am simply trying to increase my stamina and improve my hand to hand combat.." he answers to his question, he stops dancing with his feet and punching the air, instead, now he starts to throw kicks into air with his legs
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:22 pm

Michael would point towards outside as he spoke with silly voice. "Run 10 times around the city. And go kick a mountain or two without using magic. Works wonders."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:24 pm

"Might try it sometime. Thank you for an advice.." he says out, remaining to throw kicks into air to get himself fully warmed up
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:26 pm

Michael would look towards Ryoichi as he sat down on the ground he would answer a question with a bit more serious tone. "You think I was fooling around when I said that?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:33 pm

"Why would you think that?" he stops kicking around and turns to look at Michael, his face expression would not be serious but it doesn't show out that he doesn't care or thinks what Michale said was funny either, it would just be normal
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:34 pm

Michael would lean backwards towards the wall as he placed his hands behind his head as he spoke. "I dunno, it looks like you don't really belive in things I say, or perhaps you just don't take them serious."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:37 pm

I do take it seriously what you say, I was just a bit too concentrated that is why it may have looked like I don't care.." he says out, remaining to look at Michael silently after that
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:38 pm

Michael would shrug off with his shoulders as he spoke once again with relaxed tone of his voice. "Alright, I am bored. Any ideas to kill time?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:42 pm

"Well, I'd like to have a sparring partner, if you wish to join in for a hand to hand combat training?" he asks from him
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:44 pm

Michael would stand up as he yawned he would reposition himself in front of Ryoichi. He would stand in place and remain silent for a moment before he spoke. "Alright, when you are ready."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:48 pm

Ryoichi moves his fists close to his face and slowly begins to weave on the spot, looking silently for a moment at Michael before he starts to move in, he begins his fight with simple jabs with his left fist like he mostly does in fights. While throwing the jabs, he still remains to weave slowly
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 9:50 pm

Michael would reposition his weight towards his leg that was in back as his primary leg, left one was in front. He would raise his hands as he used palms of his hands in order to deflect fists that Ryoichi sent at him to the side which would make them miss the target. He would remain fully on defense for now having no intention to attack. Ryoichi could find out rather fast that Michael is very skilled in close combat.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 9:58 pm

Ryoichi would be able to keep up with Michael's movements even this close, as his fist got deflected he would pull it back quickly to remain weaving, he speeds up his weaving a bit, instead of going in with his one-two combo, he goes in this time with an uppercut with his right fist, but instead of going towards face, he would attempt to punch in his stomach
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next