Fairy Tail Online
Preparation for War 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Preparation for War 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Preparation for War

+3
Shisei
Yang
Emilia
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Preparation for War Empty Preparation for War

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 6:48 pm

Emilia sat in her office as she peered towards the window, lost in thoughts. She then took a look around and stood up. "I guess I will see if anyone is down in the hall." She thought as she made her way to the stairs and took the steps down to the ground looking around in the hall wondering who's there.

(RP Order : Emilia/Angelise - Yang- Shisei - Karl - Michael)

Last edited by Emilia on June 4th 2016, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Preparation for War Empty Re: Preparation for War

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 6:51 pm

Yang would be sitting at a table, appearing to be trying to sketch something on a piece of paper. If someone were to look closer it would appear to be blueprints for something. She would try to make sure no one sees it, trying to keep what she is working on a secret from the other guild members. At the same time she would also have a glass of juice and a sandwich next to her which she would drink and eat now and again, focusing on her sketching.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 4th 2016, 6:53 pm

Shisei, being concerned after his conversation with Itazuki, would travel towards the guild, hiding on a roof, out of sight and watching the guild. He would want to check on everything, wandering what the new guild master is like. He would stay silent, with both of his masks on and making sure he is out of sight of the guild members.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 6:55 pm

Ryoichi would be sitting at a table which is slightly away from the table where Yang is, doing something that might surprise quite a few who know him, HE'S READING A BOOK. From time to time, he would take a sip of water from the glass which is next to the book
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 6:58 pm

Michael would extend his right hand towards the doors as he pushed them slowly entering in vision to members who were inside a hall. Sunlight would be behind Michael leaving them inability to determine who it was until the door closed. Michael would enter inside a guild hall observing around, his facial expression would be extremly serious and full of anger for some reason. His usual smile and relaxed face would be gone as he wandered deeper inside of the room getting at the center he would respond with loud tone so that everyone can hear him. "Everyone gather here right away!"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 7:01 pm

"First things first, you should calm down. It seems important though, what happened, Michael-kun?" Emilia took her steps going in Michael's direction wondering what is up.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 7:03 pm

Yang would be taken by surprise, jerking upright as she would fold the paper, putting it away in her pocket. She would get up, walking towards Michael, noticing that he is angry for some reason, knowing it must be serious because this very unusual for him to be angry.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 7:06 pm

Ryoichi lets out a soft sigh, after he had placed a piece of paper to where he was left, he slowly closes the book since his reading was disturbed, leaves it onto the table and stands up to move a bit closer to Michael to hear what's the problem he's got
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 7:12 pm

Michael would raise his left arm which held a scrolled paper. He would take it with both of his hands as he opened it towards the others only to show the dark insignia with a cryptic message. "The Dark times shall return, Overlord of Death shall raise a new kindom for Dark King." After he made sure that everyone saw the message Michael would rip off a paper in few pieces as a sign of his rising anger. Once finished he would speak in official tone. "This is true, I personaly confirmed it with few scums from Dark Guilds. What is worse this is not just an empty threat. Its all across the country. They are finally making a move, strongest of them all is sending an official message to everyone that war is going to start. This is a serious matter, but because its them. Its interesting me even more, they are the sole trace that can lead me to cure of the curse. I am going to bring the war to them sooner than they expect!"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 7:23 pm

"Oh, those people again.....I honestly don't care if they're invading the council, they have a lot of power and they can do things such as hiring wizard saints, but if they're going to do that, they're going to do it to just protect themselves, that is how the council works, and since everyone is being targeted, well...We need to get down to it. Whether you like it or not we will be starting our combat training today. I have some questions to you and your "curse" Michael-kun, but that will have to wait for a little later." Emilia did seem that she meant every word she said, and she somehow was serious about it too. Now all she had on her mind is training them in combat to help make them know how to sync with each other, especially now that the most dangerous Dark Guild wants war.

Angelise was right near the door when all of that was said by the Guild master, she opened the door and blinked at the three standing "Oh so you already got the news, I wanted to inform you all, but I guess someone was faster than me." She said, keeping her cool about the situation, although...she looked at Michael after she hears the word curse from Emilia.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 7:25 pm

"Overlord of death? That name sounds cheesy.." he says out, raising his eyebrow, not recalling of hearing that name, or if he has, he just doesn't really remember it
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 7:42 pm

Michael would shake his head in denial towards Emilia as she speaks about the curse. He would shrug it off ignoring it as he releases a heavy sigh speaking with a bit more lower and relaxed tone of his voice. "This is a serious matter. Dread Raid is not your average Dark Guild. The problem is that they control almost whole underground network. And that is not even the big one. Bigger problem is their main branch. True memebers of Dread Raid. They are controling all of it and they respond to Overlord. They are bad news."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 7:48 pm

"Indeed it is a serious matter, but we will have a little chit chat later on, Michael-kun. And hello Angelise-chan. Now now let's not waste time and start moving to the training grounds." Emilia spoke as she starts walking.

"Training grounds? Whaaa?! I am confused, so we are going to be trained?" Angelise, confused asked her question since she wasn't present when she spoke about training them the last time.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 7:53 pm

Yang would let out a sigh, being concerned about the guild but had hoped she had got out of sparring with the others. Knowing she can't get out of it now, seen as they want us to train for the coming war, she would nod to Emilia, starting to walk towards the training room. She would be unusually silent on the way to the training room, obviously something would be bothering her.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 7:55 pm

Ryoichi sighs as his "Question" was not answered, so he now follows them and would try to ask the question again, "Who is this "Overlord of death"?"
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 7:58 pm

Michael would frown a bit but not because of Ryoichi's question but because of Emilia's decision to talk with him later on which whe clearly did not want. He would turn his attention towards Ryoichi as he explained him slowly. "Overlord is Guild Master of Dread Raid. We literally know nothing about him except that his power is so great even some Wizard Saints would not like to meet him. And he is not forgiving. Cruel and dreadful is the simple way to explain him. But that is as far as my knowledge goes."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 8:02 pm

Emilia nods at Michael as they reached the training grounds, "Alright, let's see how this will work...Hmm.." She stood there lost in thoughts, trying to think of what would be a good way to make them improve.

Angelise would peer at Yang searchingly seeing that she isn't being her normal self, she moved close to her and attempted to poke her "Ya-chan, what's wrong? You seem disturbed by something." She asked.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 8:06 pm

Yang would force a smile as she would look at Angelise and say: "Oh nothing, just lost in thought. How are you Ange-chan?" She would then begin thinking about stuff, being a little lost in thought but still paying attention to the conversation she is having with Angelise on the way to the training room.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 8:08 pm

Ryoichi places his hands into his pockets as they were walking, his question being answered by Michael which leads him to let out a sigh, "Those saints, all talk but are they even good in action.. Well, never seen one I guess.."
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 8:10 pm

Michael would shrug off as he spoke. "I haven't seen Saint in actual combat. But they are chosen members, they are sure a real deal. Not to mention top five members... I heard that first one has that much power that can destroy a city alone without a problem and walk off like nothing happened."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 8:18 pm

Emilia would finally decide what she is going to do, "Alrighty then, this is how things will go. I am going to make you spar 1 v 1, and I will see the difference in your skills, which applies for everything, including strength, stamina, durability and all that, not only by your magic power pool. The first match up will be where we stopped the last time. Ryoichi-kun and Michael-kun, may you please step up and get ready? Remember, the purpose of this is so that you both understand each others abilities so that you can sync in real combat." She spoke her words as she told the first two to get to it.

Angelise blinks confused for a second, "Oh, I've been good! A little busy since I am being called for family meetings with another families and so....Also Ya-chan, if anything disturbs you, or was ever to disturb you, I am always here if you want someone to talk to." Angelise gave a sweet smile to Yang, she really seemed to care for her.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 8:21 pm

Yang lets out another sigh as she would nod to Angelise saying: "Thanks Ange-chan." She would then mutter to her: "It looks like she is going to put me and you against each other if it is those two first." She would frown a little, not wanting to have to spar against Angelise.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 8:22 pm

"I guess I'm left with no other choice.." he would walk off from the group, to keep a bit of distance with others, waiting for Michael to leave the group aswell to begin the sparring
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 8:25 pm

Michael would walk away from others as he stood face to face with Ryoichi. He would remain silent for a moment before he spoke as he took on his battle stance having his left hand on his back while right hand was in front of him in height of his shoulder with fingers extended towards Ryoichi. He would. "Ready when you are."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 8:29 pm

"Don't you dare to let me down both of you, got it?! Umm but don't hurt each other at the same time..but do your best!" She spoke as she had high expectations of both of them, wanting to see a good spar.

"Whaa...but I don't want to fight you Ya-chan....if it gets down to it I will talk to her about this, hmph." She muttered back as she then started cheering on both of Michael and Ryoichi "Common you two! Do your best!"
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: