Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links




Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Assistance

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assistance

Post by Wesaam on February 11th 2016, 1:51 pm

Assistance


Rank: A-rank


Rewards: The rewards will be determined after the RP.


The military that protects the southern mountains sends a request to all the available guilds for an important mission, and it was clearly stated that the mission is one that should be done in a group, since it won't only involve fighting, according to what they said. The guilds that are up to take this mission are to help the military in making plans against the invasions of a certain dark guild, no more information has been mentioned, the rest of the details will be told by the military personally.
avatar
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 12th 2016, 10:35 pm

HERE GOES!

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by NPC on February 12th 2016, 10:35 pm

The member 'Itazuki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Enemies' :

_________________________________
Mister NPC

avatar
NPC

Posts : 69
Join date : 2016-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 12th 2016, 10:38 pm

Angelise would be explaining the details to Michael and Shisei on the way telling them all that she knew, and as they went closer to the place, they could see a small fortress from far away, which seemed to be the place where they had to go to.

(New RP Order: Angelise > Itazuki > Ryoichi > Shisei > Michael > Wesaam > anyone else that wants to join)


Last edited by Angelise on February 12th 2016, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 12th 2016, 10:40 pm

As they came closer a fortress was easily seen by their gazing eyes that flowed all over the place, most likely. The fortress seemed a bit odd, however Ita approached it cautiously and would be very observant of his surroundings, especially for any ambushes.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 12th 2016, 10:48 pm

Shisei would sigh as he would be walking along beside Angelise, quietly listening to her as he would have his head down looking at the floor as he is taking in all the information. He would glance up to see that they were moving towards a small fortress, wondering what the military will be like. He would notice that Itazuki is a little on edge, wondering just how big this mission is.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 12th 2016, 10:50 pm

Michael would remain silent as he sniffed air around himself being rather interested in walking around mountains hoping that he would see a mountain lion or an eagle. He litearally had zero care when it came to mission, or was that just an act. Who knows?
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 12th 2016, 10:54 pm

Angelise would keep following Itazuki as they are now at the entrance of the fortress, where a couple of military soldiers would greet them and show them the way in, they would take them to the commander directly.

The commander would greet them, "Hello, wizards of Shattered Sanctity, it is a pleasure to meet you all, and thank you for responding that quickly to our request in this critical moment."
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 12th 2016, 10:55 pm

Ita nodded towards the commander and then said " Well then? what's the exact matter?". He immediately questioned the commander because of the important message. He wanted the exact news.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Ryoichi on February 12th 2016, 11:01 pm

Ryoichi snaps out from his daydreaming while following the group, suddenly hearing the greeting which leads him to nod aswell

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 12th 2016, 11:05 pm

Shisei would look to the commander as he would examine him swiftly, half day dreaming as he would be thinking about the plans he had wanted to achieve today, wondering how he keeps getting roped into these surprise missions. He would glance to the guild master as he would think to himself: "God he is so dis-organised..." He would quickly look back to the commander as he would try to focus on what he is saying.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 12th 2016, 11:09 pm

Angelise would greet the commander with respect, as she stood close to Itazuki wanting to hear the details as she waited the commander to speak.

The Commander nodded to the group as he started his speech. "A famous dark guild known as Dread Raid has been trying to break through this point so that they can reach the townspeople on the other side. And we have been having many battles with them, the problem is that many more of them have been coming which is driving us to a corner, and if they make it past this checkpoint a massacre will happen in the nearby towns...so we ask your assistance in stopping them from advancing.."
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 12th 2016, 11:15 pm

"Very well then. We will help you by all means. However don't expect us to not retreat if one of us is rather in a dangerous situation. We care about the people but we care about ourselves first." And with these words Itazuki attempted to make his way past the checkpoint and see for himself what in the world was this dark guild all about.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 12th 2016, 11:18 pm

Shisei would roll his eyes to what Itazuki says, thinking how annoying he is as he would look away, examining the area they are standing in. He wouldn't care very much about the mission, though being interested in seeing another dark guild, wondering if this one will be similar to the previous one they encountered.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 12th 2016, 11:21 pm

Michael would remain silent for a few seconds before he jumped out of blue getting closer to commander without caring all too much about saluting and so as he spoke with curious intend of his. "Something does not click right in my head here. Dread Raid is literally strongest Dark Guild out there at the moment. If their actual offiers attacked this would have been wiped out long time ago. Then I must suggest that this is not attack created by their original group but one of those sub divisions they have all across the land. If that is so what are their actual numbers?"
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 12th 2016, 11:24 pm

Angelise would remain silent as she listens to them speaking gathering all the information in her head in hope of getting something revealed.

"Yes, we know that very well. And normally they attack us with about Ten mages, which is a pain to deal with since they aren't weak, and I am pretty sure it is one of their sub divisions." The Commander replied to Michael. Itazuki couldn't see anyone yet beneath the checkpoint.
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 12th 2016, 11:27 pm

Itazuki sighed deliberately as he couldn' find anything for now. He then inquired the commander "So, wait. You're saying that Dread raid's subdivision is attacking this fortress...well any clues or ideas what they're after?"

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 12th 2016, 11:31 pm

Shisei would hold in a yawn, knowing it wouldn't seem to good in front of everyone in this situation. He would be listening to the conversation as he would take in the information as it is said, piecing it all together in his head. He would notice that Michael knows quite a lot about this notorious dark guild, though would sigh a little.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 12th 2016, 11:33 pm

Michael would raise his hands up in the air towards the sky before he pointed towards mountain pass from north towards the south as he spoke with voice full of energy which was strange considering he was sleepy moments ago. "Its so simple. This path connects southern cities towards Crocus and north. Having this as cleared checkpoint in control can bring large amount of goods transportation, force movements to be unseen as well as.. well. Prepare for war. Isn't it factinating what could it be?"
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 12th 2016, 11:39 pm

"I see now." Angelise thought, as she continued listening to the conversation curiously.

The Commander nodded, "Exactly as he said. This point is considered very important, that is why they are aiming for it. And they seem to be aiming at the nearby towns too, for their food and money. They might even turn people to slaves or kill them off if they reach the towns, that is why we should stop them here."

Suddenly, one of the guards that were on the watch comes back in a haste. "Commander! They are coming! And there is between 15 and 20 of them this time!" The soldier said as the Dark Guild's forces marched forwards, they seemed to be moving towards the fortress, and could be seen by Itazuki from where he was standing.
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 12th 2016, 11:51 pm

"Lets get started then eh?" And wih a clean smirk that showed on his face, Itazuki prepared to end this battle implicitly.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 12:01 am

Shisei would sigh as he would really not be bothered to fight as he would move his hands into his coat, grabbing the knives that would be in it. He would hold all of them in his hands as he would prepare for the fight that is inevitable. Shisei would begin to strategise in his head, wondering how he should approach fighting so many wizards at once with his team and the military without causing any collateral damage.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 12:02 am

Michael would switfly climb up on a tree close to his location as he sat there on one large branch he would tilt his head to the right a bit as he silently observed situation that was going on without saying a word.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 12:07 am

Angelise would get ready for the battle, knowing that this will not be an easy one, she would start thinking of a way which would help them have the advantage too while doing so.

The Commander commands the troops to take their positions, and get ready for the battle. "We will not allow them to cross this checkpoint, get it, everyone?!" He said confidently, which made the soldiers give him a huge "YES SIR!" while taking their positions, closing the gate in process.

The Dark guild after advancing close enough, they would command some of their elemental mages to start their attack. Three elemental mages would form a combination of Water, Wind and Lightning shooting them in the direction of the gate which would destroy it on contact, and they kept advancing now very close to the fortress.
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 12:11 am

Itazuki saw the gate getting destroyed as he mumbled up to create a huge magic arrow that contained the nullification magic within it, "divine arrow" and he attempted to throw it right towards the incoming huge group. This would partially damage mages and make all of them unable to use magic for sometime. He made sure his allies wouldn't be effected by it.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum