Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links




Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Assistance

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 12:23 am

Shisei would activate his lightning body partially, sending the main effect of it to his legs as he would leap up onto a wall so he is high enough to attack. He would wave his arms opposite ways as he would mumble: "Lightning Wave." As he would send a sudden wave of electrical energy which would move like a blur as it would expand. He would have made it so it would only hit the enemy as the commander's forces would advancing to them. He would use this after the nullification magic in hope they would not be able to defend from it easily.


Last edited by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 12:26 am

Michael would remain in high ground observing fight as it goes on feeling no need or a reason to get into fight right away. He thought that such a small group might be just a scout unit and not main force. Maybe he was overthinking maybe not, but he remained observing battle before he prepared himself for counter attack at the right moment.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 12:30 am

Angelise would blink as she see's Itazuki sending a Divine Arrow, then she would jump up to one of the wall to see what is happening while the guild gets closer.

Itazuki left some damage to the places that were near the gate and his arrow made its way towards the group. Most of the group members seeing something being formed from afar would quickly jump to the sides to avoid it, but two of them couldn't make it, they were caught up in the arrows blast. At the same time they noticed that the magic was nullified, which made them run forwards now. The attack that Shisei sent gets nullified since it aimed at the area that the magic was nullified at too, which makes it cause no damage at all since it couldn't even reach them. The Dark guild now rushed towards the fortress with the members left.
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 1:02 am

"Try taking this in for size." Ita immediately mumbled "light dragons holy nova!" As enormous amounts of rays were released by itas magic directed at the incoming group as soon as ita realized they were about to come out destroying everything. His attempt was rather crucial.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 1:11 am

Shisei would move up a wall as he would watch the attackers come towards them, he would examine the attack, knowing he will be at a disadvantage if he gets into close combat too long with this large a force.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 1:12 am

Michael would stand up as he took as special stance on top of tree on branch where he was sitting. He prepared for something to do as he slowly waited for chance to attack from behind. He planned to jump over wall and get behind enemy formations.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 1:18 am

Angelise would see that the magics are getting nullified in that field so she would wait for them to get inside the fortress so that she can begin her assault.

The field would nullify the magics that were sent, and the Dark guild would reach the fortress now, which is where they would get in a fight with the soldiers too, and it seems that many of the soldiers are getting slaughtered as they are entering the fortress.

avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 1:25 am

Ita sighed knowing he used the magic for no good reason. Itazuki then focused on destroying the enemy ranks through sheer earth punches coming out of ground as they were now probably out of the nullification field. He used hard rock punches to destroy them and stopped at times to see how his allies are reacting. All these moves were taken with precautionary measures too.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 1:29 am

Shisei would take measure of the forces attacking as he would be trying control himself as he would see the soldiers getting slaughtered, trying to keep a level head though he would feel like he is slipping slowly. He would figure out where the nullification field would end as he would use the Earth punches that Itazuki would send to take measure of it. He would make note of this in his mind as he would try to draw out a plan, trying to go against his urge to just go on a rampage.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 1:33 am

Michael would jump over the wall as he moved from side going behind enemy lines. As he got close enough he would use his superior close combat to engage from behind in order to shatter enemy lanes and create confusion in enemy because that is first thing a strategist would do. Michael would appear to be very adept to military warfare as well as everything else he does.

After a few seconds a huge shadow would appear over the sky blocking out the sun. If people looked up they could see earth coated dragon that was around 15 meters in lenght. Dragon would land himself on mountain close to location observing what is going on battlefield. If someone would look very close on his head he would have strange mark on his forehead.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 1:36 am

Wesaam wouldn't expect that to happen, to see a real Dragon appear, he would know the moment it came closer, which would make Wesaam form out of the shadows near the fortress, at a place where he can get a better look on the dragon.
avatar
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 1:39 am

Angelise would start shooting flame balls towards the Dark guild members, and get into the fight and attack them, but then, she see's a huge shadow starting to block the sun, which made her look upwards, but then was the moment where she froze in her place, because what she saw wasn't expected at all by her, it was a real dragon, her eyes widened and she was in shock. "W..Wha...is that a..real dragon..?"

More reinforcements could be seen moving towards the fortress, they didn't notice the dragon yet, but commander, along with the dark guild members and the soldiers stopped for a moment and looked upwards towards the dragon after noticing the shadow, they were shocked.
avatar
Angelise

Posts : 252
Join date : 2016-01-31

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 1:42 am

"Oh boy...Dragon. Reminds of someone..." Itazuki was rather more focused on the dragon now. He knew that these mere soldiers are just a nuisance. The bigger plot is yet to come. He will be waiting for it.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 1:45 am

Shisei would notice the shadow, passing it off as just the clouds covering the sun, though he would look to see most if not everyone turning to see it. He would sigh as he would turn around to see the dragon, though his facial expression wouldn't change, it would stay emotionless as he would think: "I knew I should have stuck with the books."

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 1:50 am

Michael would peer towards the sky and mountain observing dragon flying by as he thought to himself. "Guess I was right on that part." He would then look around as he backed away from battle returning to branch to reposition himself on higher ground to have better view of battlefield because enemy was clearly fiightened by him.

On other side after a few moments of silence and doing nothing but watching dragon would pick a scent that was rather interesting to him. But it would also change his mood. He would launch himself in the air as he flied over closer to fortress above it sending a huge and long roar (NOT MAGIC ATTACK) towards the people around it but specially towards Wesaam who was a dragon slayer. It was clear to see that dragon was not friendly. As he got closer it was easier for people to spot his mark on his forehead. A mark of dragon who was placed in position where his head touched his tail and wings on top. Was that some bad omen? It was unknown to everyone so far.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 1:54 am

Wesaam would put a hand in front of his face from the huge roar that came from the dragon that echoed throughout the mountains, he would stand in his place as the normal aura of shadows could be seen on him, he would peer towards the dragon that is close to him now but didn't do anything yet, wondering why its mood changed all of a sudden.

Some of the soldiers and dark guild members could be seen shivering in fear, they didn't expect such a being to appear at this moment, and after its roar they knew that it is going to be worse on them.
avatar
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 1:59 am

Ita shook his head. "Huh...It is alright, as long it doesn't effect my guild-mates." With these lowly said words, Itazuki continued to destroy the ranks of the enemy. Ita was also being very cautious of how everyone else was doing. He didn't want anyone to die by the hands of the dragon and if such a moment were to occur, his life would be put up at stake for them.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 2:05 am

Shisei would continue to examine the situation, waiting to see what the dragon is doing, seeing if it is necessary to retreat or not.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 2:07 am

Dragon would suddenly launch himself towards Wesaam attempting to bash him with his giant left claw and shred him to pile of mashed meat.

On other hand Michael knew that it was not smart idea to run around too much so he remained on top of tree assisting his guild mates from distance tossing balls created from his God Eater while he observed what would happen after.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 2:14 am

Wesaam would immediately fade into the shadows surprised that the dragon launched towards him, which he barely missed since it was all of a sudden, and that force of his claw generated a strong force of wind towards the fortress and whoever in it, Wesaam stood now in the direction behind the Dragon glaring, "Do you have business with me, Dragon?" He would say, and if the dragon turned away, he would see Wesaam staring at him with familiar eyes that he would recognize.

Most of the Soldiers and the Dark guild members froze in fear, and many of them started running away for their lives especially after the force the claw generated, they watched the scene helplessly.

Angelise would keep her position calming herself down a little even though she was scared, waiting to see what the dragon wants from them.
avatar
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 2:20 am

Itazuki now knew that the dragon had attempted to do something. This was a moment he was not going to passby. I mean, fighting with a fellow dragon slayer ain't the time you always get. He rushed to where Wes stood. Knowing the solders won't be of any more trouble, he had to do this. He attempted to make his way towards where wes was.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Shisei on February 13th 2016, 2:25 am

Shisei would use the wall to defend himself against the force of the wind from the dragons attack. He would see Itazuki running towards the dragon, knowing it isn't going to end well if he is going to attempt to help.

Shisei would move to a position where he could retreat easily if needed, though going up a wall so he would wait to see the outcome and attack from a high point. He would also notice that most of the dark guild had run away at the sight of the dragon, sighing at how pathetic they are. He would send electric blades towards the ones that had stayed, sending them at high speeds to hit them off guard.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 2:28 am

Michael would signal for Angelise to join him on tree as he yelled towards her knowing that its not gonna be a good idea to remain where she is as he observed dragon and dragon slayers.

On other hand dragon was not really that talkative but he spoke slowly words with deep and harsh tone. "You smell like stinking rat like you are." As he finished that sentence dragon would land on ground but not before he gave a swing of his left wing towards Wesaam and Itazuki now as he started to charge towards the two at immense speed attempting to literally split them in half.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 2:39 am

"Itazuki. Try to interfere and I will shred you to pieces along with the dragon." Wesaam spoke, with a tone full of hate now, he pretty much got the idea why the Dragon is attacking him after hearing his last words, Wesaam's eyes would stare at Itazuki which is the first time Itazuki could see his eyes full of that much hate. Wesaam saw the huge claw coming in his way, and he gets bashed backwards by it, and for some reason it didn't split him in half. At that moment, Wesaam's figure was already getting some changes, some weird black marks close to scales could be seen around on his body, his hands, legs, above his eyebrows too. His hair became taller to the point that it could reach down to his back if it wasn't floating from the immense power, and his eyes pupils color changed to purple,, glaring at the Dragon.

Angelise would jump up next to Michael on the tree.

Shisei succeeds in killing some of the frozen from fear members


avatar
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Itazuki on February 13th 2016, 2:42 am

Itazuki was too focused towards the incoming attack which he had to evade. But with the hated stare wes sent, it was quite understood...that he had to leave now. Itazuki forced an earth spike right below him that sent him flying backwards with a good speed, helping him probably evade this attack. He was now going to help the others...

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum