Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links




Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The Mysterious Relic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 8:16 pm

The Mysterious Relic

Rank: B rank
Rewards: 15 points (Only if book is returned to Noble)

A mysterious noble man has sent a request to many guilds. Even Shattered Sanctity is included in that list. The Noble man spoke of his legacy in it. A book covered with runes, his most treasured legacy of them all. The book was supposed to be in his families shrine outside of city, north on the hill covered with walls and guards that are there all the time. However something has happened to his shrine. It was destroyed by an unknown force and his most valued treasure was taken from him. For someone that book could be nothing more than simple magic book, for someone it could be a good prey to sell, or could there be something more in it? The Noble requests for quick and swift action for his treasure to be retrieved unharmed and thief to be caught.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 8th 2016, 11:36 pm

As group arrived towards the shrine outside of city they could notice great amount of destruction. Dead bodies of guards, destroyed walls and smashed gates. Fire would be burning from few places as main shrine building was half destroyed only leaving altar where book was unharmed. On first look there was nothing special there except horrific scene. Perhaps group could find something if they looked more closer or for someone who might still be alive.

(Before emoting anything one of you roll for strenght of enemies in this mission, only one and first roll works so don't roll until you decide who will roll. After that create RP order you wish and stick to it.)
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 8th 2016, 11:40 pm

The strength of enemies on the mission:
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 11:40 pm

The member 'Shisei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Enemies' :
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 8th 2016, 11:44 pm

As he would walk towards the location, excited by the thought of a book with runes on it, he would see the shrine, noticing the destruction that is there. He would begin to walk faster towards the shrine, already having questions in his mind as they would get closer, seeing the chaos here. He would think to himself: "This might take a while, I am not cleaning this shit up to find a clue."

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 11:46 pm

Ryoichi's stance of walking has changed from tired to his normal, which is having his hands placed on the back of his head, as they reach to the location, he looks around, seeing alot of corspes and a altar, "Quite a battle has been here.." he says out

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 11:49 pm

Ariving to the scene Kogara is kinda shocked at first. Then she says: "I'm going to check for any survivors" Then she starts to rush from one body to another (unles she finds a survivor or someone/thing catches her eye or stops her
avatar
Kogara

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 8th 2016, 11:54 pm

As they entered deeper inside desolated area of place where shrine was Shisei and Ryoichi could see traces of flames coating aroind roof of half of shrine as well as on west side of walls. There was strange feeling that something is choking them or could it be their imagination. Stench of burned flesh and wood would become stronger the closer people would approach inside of central shrine building. Kogara could only see corpses for now, but who knows there might be something still alive in such destroyed place.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 8th 2016, 11:58 pm

Shisei would give up on the corpses he would see, walking straight past them. He would not show any expression even seeing the worst ones that would be on the floor. He would think about the feeling he is having, rubbing his neck now and again. he would approach the central shrine building more now, though would feel like something is wrong, keeping on guard as he would approach.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Ryoichi on January 9th 2016, 12:04 am

Ryoichi leaves the body checkign to the two, while he himself, walks around, he turns himself around many times to have a full 360 view around what is going on to keep the guard up in case and alert the others if he sees anything very suspicious, but all he could see rightnow was flames and bodies, but somewhy, he feels his breathing heavier than usually, "Be, on your guard, I don't like this feeling here.." he says out, his words come out hard from normal.

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Kogara on January 9th 2016, 12:09 am

Getting frustrated of not finding any survivors Kogara concentrates her mind to lower her own gravity to a point when she can jump a lot higher to get a better view to inspect the whole area and search for possible moving survivor or a person/group of people who made all this mess
avatar
Kogara

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 9th 2016, 12:17 am

As they search only thing that would explain Altar not being destroyed would be that he held the book itself. Kogara maybe made herself it easier to find survivors easier but it was still fruitless. Suddenly out of blue all three could hear strange noise coming from a bush like something is coming their way. What could it be and how will heros react is questionable.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 9th 2016, 12:21 am

Shisei, suddenly hearing this, would turn to face the place where the noise is coming from, as well as move back a little to allow him to have some space in case whatever it is comes towards him as he is turning. If he is able to do this he would stare at the bush, waiting for a moment to see if something jumps out from it or if an attack comes their way.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Ryoichi on January 9th 2016, 12:23 am

Ryoichi immediatly turns his head towards the bush from where he heard the noise, some sparks of lightning would spark around of him for a brief moment, to be prepared for a possible threat, he wouldn't get much close to the bush and mostly remains to the position where he was

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Kogara on January 9th 2016, 12:25 am

Kogara would position herself to face the bush, she heard the sound comming from and while landing she would clap her hands together preparing to cast another magic, and also preparing to increse her own gravity (if she has enough time to do so)
avatar
Kogara

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 9th 2016, 12:28 am

As noise from bush starts to increase more and more suddenly a wild cat would jump out of bush running away in opposite direction towards Crosus. What was reason of cats fast escape from northern side of hill remains unclear as cat rushed other way towards the city. The second cat passed over one of corpses it would start to twitch few times.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 9th 2016, 12:32 am

Shisei would see the sudden twitching on one of the corpses, as he would quickly make his way to the corpse. If he is able to do this without any problems then he would say to the person on the ground as he kneels: "Are you OK? Can you hear me?" As he says this he would try to help him up.
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Ryoichi on January 9th 2016, 12:35 am

Ryoichi starts to take steps closer to Shisei and where the corpse is, but his eyes remain towards the bush to see if there comes out something more than just a normal cat

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Kogara on January 9th 2016, 12:37 am

Kogara would release her hands and she starts leaping towards the bush, that the cat ran out of to see if she can spot anything suspicious, because cats don't run like that without a reason. Kogara wouldn't go too far away from her team though
avatar
Kogara

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 9th 2016, 12:41 am

As Shisei approached towards towards corpse that twitched he would spot that that corpse was actually a corpse however if he took a closer look he would notice a hand moving under corpose which moved it in first place. To reach survivors they would have to clean corpse and rubble from there. On other side as Kogara went into bush all she could find was a scared crow that quickly started to fly away however going towards her. If she did not move crow would hit her in face, however if she moved crow would quickly fly away in random direction because it was scared more than Kogara would be at that point.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 9th 2016, 12:45 am

Noticing the hand moving in the rubble, Shisei would quickly begin to move the corpses in the way and the rubble that would be directly above the hand, following it in to find the person's body. He would do this quickly, knowing that it might be difficult for the person to breathe under there.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Ryoichi on January 9th 2016, 12:46 am

Ryoichi notices Shisei's doing and he goes closer there to help him out in unburying the person under there

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Kogara on January 9th 2016, 12:52 am

Out of pure reflex, Kogara lets out a scream and claps her hands together, and starts to form a water barrier around her, trapping the poor crow in it's wall
avatar
Kogara

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Michael on January 9th 2016, 12:55 am

As Shisei and Ryoichi work to release survivor under rubble and corpses their efforts were not in vain as they could fully see half dead survivor who raised his hand towards the two simply responding in pain lowly and slowly "H... h.. help..". While they are doing this Kogara was busy in her furious battle against the crow in which poor crow had no chance but to get caught in her water spell only to clap with its wings in water in attempt to break out to get air.
avatar
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 693
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Shisei on January 9th 2016, 12:58 am

Shisei, seeing this as his only chance to find a clue on the book, he would quickly get the man out of the rubble, attempting to help him out of there and getting him to a soft patch of grass to lay him down and examine how badly he is wounded. If uninterrupted he would ask: "Are you OK? What happened?"

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mysterious Relic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum