Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Anything in FTO.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything in FTO.

Post by Itazuki on May 29th 2016, 6:28 pm

The topic seems vague, but what I, today, want to ask the community is how should FTO progress now?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm obviously lacking content to run this game/forum or w/e. To supposedly bring in new changes might bring in new people, which is definitely a requirement. Anything that might be related to FT or should be brought in by any time, can be suggested by the players for sometime in this thread. I, specifically, am running short of ideas on how to bring realism in FTO, while I've tried very best, i.e bringing magazines (which is going to be implemented once beta is over), widgets providing you the MOTM or any specified rolls that help you gain points, I still believe there are things I'm not touching and particularly those things which have crossed my mind before, but I eventually forgot them. So kindly provide any 'NEW' suggestions that are particular for the 'content' and not for some magic or anything.

Any suggestions for a system will also be valuable, so please go ahead and let us hear your voice.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anything in FTO.

Post by Shisei on May 30th 2016, 3:42 pm

So I think from the time that this has been silent for you could include some kind of time skip just to explain it.
Give a bit more variety to the guilds, instead of just having the one light guild, add a join-able dark guild and/or independent guild.
You could maybe add a system where we have a set amount of mana and a little choice where we can make our spells and click what we use so it takes it off the mana counter... or something along those lines.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on May 30th 2016, 4:29 pm

There is join-able dark guild. As for inderpendent guild, lets be honest we do not have population to add too many guilds at this point.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on May 30th 2016, 4:41 pm

Shisei wrote:
You could maybe add a system where we have a set amount of mana and a little choice where we can make our spells and click what we use so it takes it off the mana counter... or something along those lines.

Hmm, well that could work for the mana system, but mind elaborating on the spells click and all that?

I mean, at first I did think about putting something like this, but overall we thought that when a player rps something he/she should be able to put everything in an organized manner him/herself. And if anyone did something that was rather not organized and wasn't supposedly good on how his mana should've been, we would've warned him. Eventually putting up a ban, but I still am in the favor of this. But ya elaborate on this a bit, please.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on May 30th 2016, 6:20 pm

With my mana idea it should be so that the anyone can make their own spells, which are ranks to the power they are. e.g. a Lightning spell: Lightning Bolt which is C-Rank
They can make a custom name for the spell and pick the rank up to their own rank, so a C-rank can't make spells past C-rank.

This works with the mana, if a B-rank has (for example) 900 points of mana and they use a C-rank spell, like the lightning spell, then it consumes 100 of those points so they are left with 800 points of mana now.

This will help so that we can know when someone has exhausted their mana and makes it feel a bit more realistic since people would have a finite amount of spells they can use until their mana runs out.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on May 30th 2016, 11:42 pm

Just that, I had just that thing in mind. Unfortunately, the other admins say its a no-go.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: