Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Researching Bad omens. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Researching Bad omens. [CLOSED]

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 5:47 am

For the past few nights Lucien stayed the night in the library he would come in an hour or two before closing and hide in the bathroom around closing time. As soon as the doors locked Lucien started his research. He was curious as to what Malaphas was doing. The words "Lust" and "she is inside you whore." weighed heavily on his mind. On the first night when looking up Lust he found spell books romance novels and religious nonsense. Which at first he dismissed as well nonsense. But then he caught a glimpse of some student writing about human nature and the sins that followed them. Why this caught his eye was because lust was represented as a sin in this essay. So he went back. Found the Seven Sins of humanity in bibles and historical text... this was defiantly not made up. So he dug through the night.

He found another reference to things being in another living being under Take over magic, Demon possession, Spiritual possessions, And how baby's are born for noobs. Lucien quickly threw the last one off the balcony...

"Malaphas is up to something... And i want to know what it has to do with any of this crap."

The next morning when the doors open Lucien began his hunt for Malaphas starting at his house. He knocks on the door.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Researching Bad omens. [CLOSED]

Post by Shisei on February 22nd 2016, 6:22 am

As Lucien knocks on the door it would creek open, if he enters he would see that the words on the wall would have changed compared to last time, now saying 'Lust, Sloth, Gluttony are mine'. The house would seem silent, though rattling from the upstairs would be a familiar sound.

Shisei would notice that Lucien finally found his way back to his house, though would appear to be hidden. If Lucien stepped into the house, Shisei would drop down from the ledge he was hanging from, having been doing pull ups there. He would hold a knife as he lands directly in front of Lucien, holding a knife to his throat. He would not have his mask on as he would crack a wicked grin saying: "Easy come, Easy go. I don't remember there being a return in that. What brings you to these neck of the woods." He would chuckle after saying this.

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 6:29 am

He doesn't flinch at the knife.
"Mainly Curiosity. Lust, Sloth, And Gluttony Name of your pets? Name them after sins?"

The glance at the wall gave him all the information he needed to know. But he awaits to see what his host will do next.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 22nd 2016, 6:34 am

Shisei would laugh at Lucien as he would then say: "Ha, so the little Boy Scout did some book work. The seven deadly sins are everywhere, I saw glint in you too but not enough. It could still work. Speak your business while I give you the choice." As he says this he would press the knife closer to his neck.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 6:42 am

When your hand and knife gets closer to him you feel a breeze around him. its gentle but it seems as if to get angry the closer you push the blade to his neck and every once in a while crackle with magical energy.

"We don't need to threaten i was just curious as to what your goal is. You know mine for the most part. I thought it would be nice to know yours too. That way we can trust each other and move past this.

He waves his hand as he try to find the words.

" partner ship. Plus i am running low on money and am getting sick of running from the scum that plague this city."
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 22nd 2016, 6:48 am

Shisei would smirk, having taken measure of his magical power as he had stupidly shown it off. He took a step back as he moved his knife back into his belt as he turned away, having his back to Lucien. He the says: "Plan, Goal, Path no difference, none of the above. Memories I require, power I want. You are but a whelp before me, earn your money off the streets you've grown fond of, begging will get you no where. You have nothing to offer me and so cause and effect, you are of no use. " He would wait for an answer, being prepared for an attack because of some of the stuff he said that may provoke Lucien.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 6:59 am

" I am no beggar. Though it is true i most likely don't offer much but neither do you. All you have that i truly desire at this moment is shelter. As for whelp?"

He starts laughing hysterically.

" A whelp i am not. You who desire power only ever prayed on those weaker then him. Never brave enough to step from the shadow and attack the more dominate predator. You were ready to Help take out the hag until you saw her power. You then sat back and hid from her. So the only whelp i see is the one with before me."

He glares at you pulling both hands out of his pocket ready for retaliation. A wind starting to blow through the room radiating from Lucien.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 22nd 2016, 7:10 am

Shisei would shrug as he would turn back around to look Lucien in the eyes, he would then say: "I see, I said I wanted to test the light guild, I never said I would help you. And you went charging in like the mindless little shit you are, no strategy, no plan other than brute force. Do not talk to me of what I have to offer, I am not coming to your doorstep to offer my services or to create a partnership, it is a two way contract." He would pause a moment before continuing as he says: "As for my kills, I have no interest in running around showing off my strength, I have better things to do than that. I go for the ones I do because of the their unique traits they carry, they are not strong enough in magicians because they can control their feelings and emotions better than non-magicians. You must be an exception."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 7:22 am

He stares you down the wind dies for a second while he stares you down. He seems to be waiting or thinking.

Lucien's fists are clenched he is clearly angry and getting madder by the second.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 22nd 2016, 7:28 am

Shisei would notice the change in emotion of Lucien, he would then say: "And here you see the sin of wrath, a so called wizard who cannot even control his own emotions. You should just go back to the streets, seems like you belong there or would you like to be added to my collection of blood." Shisei would let out a wicked laugh as he says this, the air suddenly becoming static around him.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 7:33 am

"Fat chance."

Wind now rips around the room black swirls start to surround Lucien.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 22nd 2016, 7:38 am

"It was a yes or no question, I have no desire to fight with you and no desire to make a partnership with you. Leave now and return when you have some discipline, maybe then I will consider your offer." Shisei would turn around as he would begin to walk up the stairs going back to his work if uninterrupted.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 22nd 2016, 7:41 am

He would turn and leave his gust armor gashing the door and walls on his way out in deep slashes.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top