Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Dropping in [CLOSED]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dropping in [CLOSED]

Post by LucienVileheart on February 18th 2016, 4:16 pm

" Oh ya the old hag roasted my favorite coat. Kicked my ass, chased us off, and to top it off you did an amazing job ticking her off. Thanks for that by the way. But i guess all and all yes i do feel good we at least manage to wound her. And make her run around."

Lucien would look around to not knowing where he is at the moment he stopped paying attention once they where safe.

" the only question now is what will i do now? She is much stronger then she was when she raided my house. Almost overwhelmingly so."

His stomach will growl.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 18th 2016, 4:21 pm

Shisei would not be able to contain a laugh as he would look at Lucien and say: "Idiot, you saw how strong she was today, so now you need to get as stronger or stronger than her. Take today to be a lesson to learn from and tomorrow the start of your training to kill her. That is your motivation and your path." He would pause as he would hear the stomach growl, chuckling a little as he says: "For now I think someone is a little hungry."

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 19th 2016, 2:10 am

Lucien cracks a smile then covers his side in pain. he then pulls out a 5 inch wooden splinter from his wound.

"ow... give me one second then ill buy us dinner"

A black mist surrounds Lucien and his wounds start to steam the scratches and burns seem to evaporate almost instantly. But the hole in his gut takes a minute to repair. After he is done he stumbles a bit exhausted of magic energy.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 19th 2016, 2:18 am

Shisei would watch as he would be healing himself from the damage he has taken. He would then say: "Well because of this, we are now going to be hunted down by a guild, most likely got bounties on us already. All this for some guy who has been stalking me, just because he couldn't confess his undying love to that woman. It's like one big love story." He would chuckle as he says this, knowing it will wind him up again.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 19th 2016, 2:48 am

" For the last time. I DO NOT LOVE HER! shes an old hag that wants to burn us till we are extra crispy and then lock us away for god knows how long...now we need to find a time to jump her alone again and finish the job.

He Jumps off the roof and into the crowd of people and stumble a little out of exhaustion. He then waits to see if Shisei would follow him.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 19th 2016, 2:53 am

Shisei would think for a moment as he would appear to be staring at Lucien. Thinking to himself: "I am curious to see what this child can do, perhaps use him to our advantage."

A second voice would speak in his head as well: "We have seen enough today, he is a God slayer that we have read about, do not get roped into this any further. We have already got a bounty on our head because of your curiosity and rash behaviour."

"We have examine further, perhaps there is more he can offer us or have information we need, don't forget I am missing parts of my memory as are you, so we need to find out as much as we can."

"Fine, but don't go too far."

Shisei would then appear to drop to the ground behind Lucien, indicating he will follow. Noticing the crowd staring at them, brushing it off, not caring about them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 19th 2016, 2:56 am

"you have been in town for awhile do you have a hide out or some place to cook that isn't in the wide open?"

He makes his way to the market.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 19th 2016, 3:06 am

Shisei would sigh a little, guessing this guy must not have his own house. He would then say: "Yes, I have rented a house for me to do my business in Liprush."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart on February 19th 2016, 3:20 am

"Fantastic... lets go in here and get some grocery's."

He turner and walks into Buggsbie Grocery and start collecting random items. Maybe he doesn't know how to cook or has really weird tastes.
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top