Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Shadows of the Past [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadows of the Past [WIP]

Post by Wesaam on February 16th 2016, 11:13 pm

The Beginning of Despair

"If you want to stay alive, you will have to kill this boredom that I have, Human!"

A huge black dragon with weird dark markings stood, and anyone could tell, his appearance, the way he spoke and the aura he gave didn't imply even one percent of being a peace keeping dragon, all that could be implied in a first encounter is that it is an evil Dragon. His name was Umbra, which also was the Shadow Dragon King. Umbra was known by almost every dragon that was living back in the time, and he was a main threat to almost all the dragons and humans, and that is mainly because he used to murder dragons and humans out of boredom.

The young kid froze in fear from the words that Umbra spoke. He couldn't even move his legs to attempt to run away, even though he knew that it is futile. The kid was terrified and horrified from the Dragons looks. "U..Uhm..b..but how am I-I s..supposed to do..that..?" The kid mustered up the courage to speak and ask the dragon, maybe that would help him in such a situation or so he thought, and the next thing he felt was himself flying. "You dare to speak back to me, Human?!" The Dragon used his huge hand to bash the kid away into a tree, where he adjusted his power in to make the kid live from such an attack. "Huh..?" the kid could not move his body at all, he didn't even know what happened, all that he knew is that right after he spoke, he ended up in that condition in no more than a moment. "That..hurts.." The kid barely was able to utter to himself, since every inch of his body was in pain and his eyes were teary, it was only a matter of seconds before he was completely out. All the kid knew was that he was walking in a forest and somehow met with the dragon, and he neither did remember anything about what happened in his life before that, since he was too young, all that he could remember back then was his first name, which is Wesaam.

“Where am..I..?” Wesaam opened his eyes only to find himself still at the same spot where he passed out, but it was already night time. Wesaam barely was able to move his body to a sitting position. “Awake already?!” A harsh, familiar voice which echoed throughout the forest could be heard, and when Wesaam immediately turned himself facing the direction of where the sound came from, and that is when he saw it, a familiar figure, but there was something different in it, which is that the Dragon’s body was fully coated in shadows. The scary aura that the dragon emitted while he was in the Shadowy form made Wesaam shiver in fear, he knew that it was the same Dragon that he met from the afternoon, but the form that he saw him in at this time was completely different. “I am Umbra, the Shadow Dragon King. I have given you the ability to learn Shadow Dragon Slayer magic; you should be grateful, pest. From this moment on you will do what I tell you to, whether you like it or not! To make it simpler for your brain to understand, the more mistakes that you commit, the more pain you will feel, physically and mentally.” Umbra said the last sentence with a huge, devilish grin on his face. Wesaam’s fate was already sealed; he had to do whatever the Dragon king told him to.

That was the beginning of his hell, where Umbra took Wesaam in, but making him more of a slave than of his child. Wesaam knew that he had no way out whatsoever, if he didn't do what Umbra wanted, he will probably be killed off. Even if the chances were so low, he wanted to look up to Umbra as a parental figure one day, the main reason to that is that he didn’t have anyone else, he didn’t even remember who his real parents are or where he came from. The kid knew that Umbra wasn’t a good dragon, but he didn’t really know that he is what is known as the true definition of an evil.

Training

A couple of months had passed since then, the dragon didn’t seem in a hurry at first, but Wesaam went through hell, the dragon was harsh, and physically and mentally abused him for a long time, but the dragon knew the limits, he didn’t want to kill him off since that was boring from his perspective, and he started making Wesaam learn how to use the magic that was given to him by Umbra, but it was different, since Umbra wasn’t the one that told him what to do. He used to present the ability once in front of Wesaam and forces him to learn it himself.

“This will be the only time I will be showing you this. You are forbidden to eat till you are capable of doing it, and if you fail, I will make sure that you will never fail again.” Umbra’s words were as clear as possible, and he said those harsh words with a devilish grin on his face. Wesaam knew that he had to grasp the basics as soon as possible or he will starve to death, and even if he was allowed to eat if he failed he knew he will be getting abused again which was a very scary thought for him.  Umbra took a breath inhaling. He didn’t even seem to be trying as he exhaled out a huge force which made Wesaam’s petite body fly backwards. A couple of seconds later, Wesaam opened both of his eyes only to see a very huge part of the forest gone. Not even one plant was left in the direction where the roar was sent, animals, plants, and trees, everything was just gone. Wesaam’s eyes widened and his pupils shrank a little at the sight of the changes, and that also proved to him how strong Umbra can be. “Listen, Human. I don’t know how much a weakling like you can do, but you have a day and a half to be capable of using the roar. You are not allowed to eat till then.” Umbra flew away right after he said that, he didn’t care about watching Wesaam trying to learn, but he was going to return soon.

Right after Umbra left, Wesaam sat on the ground looking up to the sky, wondering when his despair will end. It was hopeless in his eyes, but he didn’t give in completely yet. He tried to inhale in and concentrate as much magical power as he could into his belly, and then exhale it all out, but the results weren’t as good as he thought, the roar was so small and weak. The training was hard for Wesaam, and he kept trying again and again in the day and a half, and he improved a lot more than his first try, but unfortunately, Wesaam was starving, and on top of that the roar didn’t meet Umbra’s expectations, but it was good enough to make Umbra give him some food. The moment Wesaam saw the food he immediately rushed towards it and started eating. It was as if he’s never seen food before.

Though that didn’t last for long since after Wesaam got done, Umbra reached his hand in a huge speed and grabbed Wesaam’s body. “Your efforts let me allow you to eat, but that is a complete different matter since in my eyes, you failed. It will be your punishment time now.” Umbra dropped Wesaam to the ground as the shadows started wrapping his hands and legs making him incapable of moving. Umbra’s hand approached very slowly towards Wesaam’s body, “N..No…s.stop..” he said as his face was shifting its position from right to left, he grit his teeth as he hopelessly tried to escape, his eyes got teary as he had an idea of what was coming. Umbra’s hand then suddenly smashed down to Wesaam’s body as if Umbra was stepping on a bug. At the same time Umbra made sure that the force applied wouldn’t kill him either. The moment Umbra did that, Wesaam cried out in pain, his sound echoed in the area around them.

Taking many deep breaths in pain after Umbra lifted his hand up, Wesaam thought that it has ended, but in reality, that was just the beginning. “Well then, how many can you endure before you go unconscious?” Umbra said as he grinned evilly.

Last edited by Wesaam on February 17th 2016, 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadows of the Past [WIP]

Post by Wesaam on February 16th 2016, 11:15 pm

Reserved.
Wesaam