Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The Messenger

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Messenger

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 5:24 pm

Itazuki glared Michael. He was already upset and with what he simply told again even roared something else "Michael, who gave you the right whether he joins the guild or not? And let me make this clear, just because I've always had a better attitude with people, it does not mean I am always like it. I hate to believe what this clown is saying, but I don't mess around with anything anymore. We've got important matters, especially regarding Shisei. So let this freak go. But after a twist." As Itazuki said "You see clown, you're an idiot. What else is I don't know. But if you don't be careful, you face is gonna look much uglier than it is now." And with these words Ita left the hall and went into the office. He was gonna order a new steel gate and would begin to think how to proceed with this message.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin on February 15th 2016, 5:28 pm

"Aheeee, hahahaha. Wonderful glasses boy. Wonderful indeed, so you're going to attack me while the lights on and on. You see, you don't know I'm the first suspect. You came here later than the others. You probably have no rights for now. But you see threatening me, won't help you. It was rather very convenient for you to know that a guild so good, should probably have more security measures than this. Perhaps I'm wrong. But my plans are not up to point. I expected a little better behavior. However, you've still haven't heard the scars story. What's the big deal of trying to put me in the guilds EH? LISTEN TO HIM." The Joker calmly said while laughing in intervals. He was having some good day. But then again he started moving a bit back. As he did that, he expected Michael to not show any kinds of attacking sign.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 15th 2016, 5:31 pm

Ryoichi blinks at how everyone is angry and everything, "What is even happening? Did everyone come out from the bed wrong leg first?" he asks lowly from himself, even Yang could hear that

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang on February 15th 2016, 5:33 pm

Yang would look at Ryoichi and shrug as she would mutter: "They really know how to make a good thing sound so boring." She would sigh a little as she would simply sit down and wait for them to finish their little drama act. She would be wondering if it is a good idea to be joining such a broken up guild.
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 5:36 pm

Micheal would literally give no care for Joker as he simply walked by him. But before doing so he turned towards other two inside a guild having complete change in everything as he smiled casually and waved towards them. "I am gonna go eat, i will be back later. Then we can have fun. Also I need to explain to Itazuki that he is or either special in misunderstanding or he really is a fool. I kinda expect its first one. Bye bye."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 5:37 pm

RP Locked. Ita out!

Administrator

Character sheet