Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The Messenger

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Messenger

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:03 pm

Michael would enter inside of guild as he looked all around hoping to find Itazuki inside of it so he could deliver message about Wesaam already.

(RP order Michael - Itazuki)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Messenger

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:05 pm

Itazuki would be doing his so called work in the office.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:06 pm

Michael would yawn as he walked closer to office he would first knock on door three times as he spoke. "Itazuki, Itazuki, Itazuki." In between the knocks.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:08 pm

Itazuki simply spoke "Yes, come in." as he awaited what had Michael brought him here.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:09 pm

Michael would slowly open the door as he entered inside. He would look around before he closed the door as he spoke with a serious tone. "I am afraid that I have some bad news."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:11 pm

"Hurry up then. We've been getting a lot of bad news' overall anyways." Itazuki said as he certainly was waiting what the bad news is all about.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:13 pm

Michael would raise his right hand up towards Itazuki as he shruged off his shoulders for a moment before he spoke. "Wesaam left the guild."

(RP order Michael - Itazuki - Ryoichi - Yang)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:18 pm

"What? Dude, this is no time for jokes. Just tell me what you wanted to say already. I'm busy, as you can see. Wesaam would've told me if any such thing would have had happened anyways...so good try, but not good enough." Itazuki was again awaiting to hear the real news by Michael.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 15th 2016, 4:19 pm

Ryoichi would exit from his room, looking around silently, just to see an empty guild hall, "Empty... Again.." he mumbles to himself and starts to walk towards the bartable to order a glass of water before his training

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang on February 15th 2016, 4:20 pm

Footsteps would be heard as Yang would walk into the guild gates and through the guild doors as she would shout: "Guess who's back! Missed me didn't you?" She would have sunglasses on as she enters, then looking around at how empty it is.
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:22 pm

Michael would shake his head as he once again spoke in serious matter. It was clear that it was not a joke. "He left becuase of his personal reason. No matter what I said he was just blind to see that his decision is stupid. I tried to tell him why it was a bad idea, but he never listens. That will be his demise."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:26 pm

Itazuki crumbled at that very moment. He was shattered and tattered; not by the soul, but by his very own heart. How could his friend with whom he've created this so called guild bond, leave so easily? What's more is without even hinting all of this non-sense to himself. The mental breakdown was far too great for a man such as Ita to handle. He was completely fading himself now, not physically, but mentally; first Shisei and now Wesaam. Reasons do remain reasons, but there's always a way to sort them out and demolish them from our pesky lives. This was just too much for him to handle anymore...he quietly held his head into his hands as gradually light started forming around them.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 15th 2016, 4:30 pm

Ryoichi grabs the glass filled with water that he just ordered and is about to take a sip from there, when he suddenly hears the yelling of Yang, which leads him to turn himself around and look at her, wave the free hand of his and say to her, "Good morning? How's it going?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang on February 15th 2016, 4:33 pm

Yang would smile, walking to Ryoichi as she would say: "Not much, though it is way to quiet here... Why can't we just go round some people up for a party?" She would sit next to him as she would look at the barman as she would ask: "What drinks you got?"
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:36 pm

Michael would look around the office as he observes Itazuki before he thought for a second. Afterwards he would speak still in same serious matter. "Its not about what happened anymore. Now its about what are you going to do. You are still a guild master of this guild and there are still people who are here and still people who wish to join. Do you really wish to betray trust of loyal members and snap? What happened happened, but that does not mean you can't re make things to work in your benefit next time you get an oportunity. Do you get what I actually mean?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:38 pm

"I don't know...I simple do not know...How can I ever begin to trust people when the people with whom I've shared most of the bonds leave me...? Eh? You tell me." With these words Itazuki perhaps calmed down a bit, however his condition was still very upset.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin on February 15th 2016, 4:40 pm

The Joker would be behind a building that covered Shattered Sanctity, just in aim, he would attempt to point his finger at the guild's door. As a boom happened, the Joker would easily pull his hair back, as he wondered how bad things had happened. It would be pretty hard for anyone to guess who did such cowardly act. The Joker was smiling.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 15th 2016, 4:46 pm

Ryoichi shrugs at what Yang said, "I got this feeling that the master is having a mental break down.." he sighs and pauses for a moment, he places the glass down on the table and looks at the bartender, "Get her what ever she..-" he would stop the sentence as the door got blown, his hands immediatly move a bit closer to his face as if he's ready for a fight, but not using his magic yet

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang on February 15th 2016, 4:50 pm

Yang would turn to look at the door get blown by a clown faced man, she would smile as she says: "Well that was an explosive entrance, and you guys said it gets boring here." She would say this as she would put her gauntlets on.
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 4:54 pm

Michael would shrug it off as he spoke once more about how life works and stuff like that. "How can you trust to others again? Simple, you choose do you want to trust or not. I personaly do not belive that such things matter all that much. What it matters is what will you do from now on. Are you worried about guild? Are you worried about Wesaam? Are you afraid that guild wont support itself without corner stone of it? Do you wish to find Wesaam and learn the truth? Or do you wish to blame yourself for living in a lie? There is much to be done, question is... do you want it to be done?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 15th 2016, 4:58 pm

"You're not easing things up. There are people who live because they have friends. You obviously don't. I'm not trying to offend you, by that I meant you possibly didn't have any friends which casted you away from the realities of having a fun guy...Yet. This door. Hmm. Whoever it is, it must be his very bad day." Itazuki spoke as he stood up and went to the guild hall to see what the actual matter was all about. Just then Ita spoke again "Hey clown face, are you the one who did this? You better prepare yourself you clown!" Ita almost yelled the last sentence, as he was extremely furious over all the matters that had taken place; he was starting to ease up, although.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin on February 15th 2016, 5:02 pm

"Oh my...Beautiful lady, don't you think you're being a bit too judgemental on me, miss....? I mean I am the Joker, but it would be pretty good if I get to know your name. You see I'm not a guy who makes plans. Or perhaps a better way to state it is, do I look like a guy who can make any plans? You guild people make plans, the Magic council does, the world probably does. I don't!" The Joker immediately eyed Itazuki then "Well hello, you see I might be the one who did this, or may not be. You have no proof whether I did it or not. Well even if you do, you can't do this without any evidence. But lets make it clear; shall we? I kinda didn't do it, you see I have a story; about the beautiful scars I have? They're scary but have a wonderful background. Wish to listen, everyone?" And with these words the Joker had etched a big smile across his face.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 15th 2016, 5:06 pm

Ryoichi remains looking at the clown figure, "And there I was, about to have my morning training.. Then some clown ruins it.." he sighs after saying that, he lowers his hands down, already hearing Itazuki furious which is a sign that he'll handle it all most likely

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang on February 15th 2016, 5:11 pm

Yang begins to laugh at the clown as she would say: "Oh god, did you get into your mummy's make-up kit? And you scars look like you had a lipstick malfunction." She would laugh a bit more then would turn to look at the clown again.
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 15th 2016, 5:19 pm

Michael would clearly not be happy about what Itazuki just said. He walked by as he hat a contact with Itazuki with his left shoulder on his right shoulder without realising it. Or was that just his real intention. "You know nothing. You belive I have no friends, you belive you know? You are milenia away to even start to judge my ways." As he moved closer his facial expression changed. He was clearly furious because of Itazuki but also he did not like the attidute Joker presents. He would approach closer towards the door as his whole body starts to glow slowly. Light would be reflected from his glasses towards Joker. He would get close enough towards Joker to be in range of a meter. As he stood there there was huge pressure in the air because of him. Joker would know that if he went in all out brawl that he would find his demise. However Michael did not wish to blindly assult Joker, it went against his principes. He would speak in harsh and cruel voice. "I don't know what do you think this was before I joined here. But this is clearly not going to be same thing as I am here. Doors were blown, direct assault to this guild. And you are first to be found here. So I say you are first suspect, so did you do it or did you saw who did it? Do you wish to join the guild or you wish to suffer the wrath of guild? What do you think is a smart thing to say right now. Think about what will you say think it smart. You do not need a plan here. Honesty is going to pass just fine." As he finished that he would send a small yet creepy smile towards Joker.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next