Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

when it rains [closed; shisei]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

when it rains [closed; shisei]

Post by Ushio on February 14th 2016, 11:57 pm

He wasn't sulking or anything. It had just been a long day -a lonely one too-, and he needed a break before he went to sleep. He wasn't drinking because no one in the guild talked to him. He just liked drinking; totally. Ushio, sitting at the very end of the bar, took another sip from his drink and sighed unintentionally.
@BARON

Ushio

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: when it rains [closed; shisei]

Post by Shisei on February 15th 2016, 12:00 am

Shisei would walk in the bar as he would see some guy sulking, as he would shrug it off sitting near him as he would pull his mask down slightly as he would say to the bartender: "An Ale please."

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushio on February 15th 2016, 12:08 am

He hardly paid any mind to the man sitting next to him at first. He was lost in uncertain thoughts, until his eyes caught a glimpse of the man's full face. It was him, the rude guy from the magic shop. Ushio felt a shiver travel down his spine at the memory of the man who had bumped rudely into him countless times. He was ready to turn and accuse him of it too, but instead fell victim to his reflexes, and very obviously and loudly tried to turn the other way and hide his face from the man.
@BARON

Ushio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 15th 2016, 12:10 am

Shisei would sigh a little at the man next to him's reaction as he would say: "I know we have already met." He would get his ale as he would sip at it slowly. He would then continue: "Say what you want."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushio on February 15th 2016, 12:17 am

He shivered one more time when the man first spoke to him, and after that he decided it was time to stop being so intimidated. It was the man who was at fault in this, not Ushio. He cleared his throat. "I don't want anything. I want nothing to do with you." Maybe not. "I mean," he frowned, "I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I, ah," he lost his words on the way and just sighed and took an urgent sip from his drink as an escape.
@BARON

Ushio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 15th 2016, 12:23 am

Shisei would sigh as he would once again say: "Spit it out, what you want to say. You left that day angry, you obviously want to say something to me if not then you will regret it in your head." He would say this as he would be hating being so sociable, though remembering how rude he was that day. Shisei would be continuing to drink his ale slowly, thinking he should get ready to leave the town soon.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushio on February 15th 2016, 12:34 am

Was this man actually asking Ushio to insult him? He would be telling the truth if he said the man was rude the other day though. Still, he wasn't sure if this was genuine or just a trap of some sort. It took him a few painfully long seconds to consider this, and even tried to drink some more, but instead realized his glass was now empty. "You were very rude to me the other day." He said it. "I want to know why. I don't even know you, so, I don't know what I might have done for you to be so rude," the words kept coming out of his mouth like a river. He stopped eventually, and looked back at what he had spit out with regret. Another brief sigh made its way out of his mouth. "Or just, never mind this. Forget everything I said." His last words faded out.
@BARON

Ushio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 15th 2016, 12:40 am

Shisei would simply say: "I was testing you, I wanted to see how far I could push you until you exploded. That didn't take long." He would finish his ale, leaving some money behind as he would get up and say: "Call me Malphas, maybe we will meet again." He would then begin to walk out the bar if uninterrupted.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushio on February 15th 2016, 12:46 am

Of course, why did he even think of expecting anything more. Ushio stayed silent at his psychological defeat (something very frequent recently), looking at the empty bottom of his glass. He wasn't exactly mad. At least he got the man's name. "I doubt that," he almost whispered as a reply, forgetting to give his own name to the man.
@BARON

Ushio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushio on February 15th 2016, 12:47 am

end.

Ushio

Character sheet