Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Lounging about. ((open rp))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lounging about. ((open rp))

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 9:49 pm

Michael would shrug it off as he spoke with serious tone. "I do not care for Shisei, he choosed what he wants to do. As for Wesaam I don't know where he is nor should I go there."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 9:52 pm

"What should we do then..?" She said as she saw that the mood in the guild changed now.
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 13th 2016, 9:56 pm

"Thought about going to take a look around the town, but I doubt anything is even happening there.." he says out, not really knowing what else to do

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 9:58 pm

Michael would shrug off as he spoke silently being out of idea. Well he had all sorts of ideas but he did not wish to present them for some unknown reason. Might be that they are perverted or simply stupid. Who knows? "I dunno I just finished my task and since dose was made I have free time. Does anyone even know where to find Wesaam? I don't."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 10:07 pm

A shadowy figure made its appearance in front of the three, making its appearance, it was Wesaam standing peering at the group.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 10:09 pm

"Uh...I asked about his house..and-" She would blink as Wesaam appeared out of the shadows suddenly. "Oh..Hey.." She said, as she thought "Speak of the devil.."
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 13th 2016, 10:12 pm

Ryoichi shruged again, still not being able to answer to Angelise's question where he lives but then suddenly notices Wesaam, "Oh, he arrived already.." he laughs lightly

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 10:14 pm

Michael would remain silent for some time as he looked towards Wesaam while tilting his head to right side.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 10:17 pm

"Where is Itazuki?" He would say as he awaited for their reply.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 10:18 pm

"Heyyy...don't you have some explanation to do before asking your own question, you owe use for helping you after all! We want to know everything." She said to Wesaam not answering his question now.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 13th 2016, 10:20 pm

"Know everything?" he looks at Angelise, still not really understanding why Wesaam needs to explain anything

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 10:21 pm

Michael would remain silent being interested in what will Wesaam tell to Angelise not wanting to give him information about where Itazuki is yet.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 10:31 pm

"Oh? Then listen, girl. This might be the last thing you hear from me. The Dragon was after me. It is because the dragon that raised me probably murdered most of his comrades. And a Dragon can easily sense that I am related. And those were related to the Dragon queen, that is why the dragon had mark. Also I am quitting the guild." He said as the guild mark that is down to his left shoulder could be seen getting engulfed by shadows, and the mark gets consumed leaving nothing behind.

The words that he said was to return the favor for the last time to both of them.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 10:33 pm

Angelise blinked as she listened to all of Wesaam's words, she didn't expect him to tell her anything, "But if your dragon is who did that, how does that have to be related to you?" she said as she noticed his guild mark getting erased, she didn't like that from him.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 13th 2016, 10:36 pm

"Wesaam has things that are similar to the dragon that trained him, kind of like a dog can sense the it's parent with scent.." he says out, but then looks at the mark being erased, "So we going to have two losses today already?" he asks from Wesaam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 10:38 pm

Michael would point towards Wesaam as he asked with semi-serious tone. "And what might be your glorious reason for leaving?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 10:42 pm

"Being in the guild isn't helping me in anything. Other than that, I have some personal reasons. Also, answering the girls question. It doesn't really matter for the dragons, at least for most of them. Once they notice they will attack me. That is just how it is. Not that I care though." He spoke with a serious harsh tone this time, he wanted to return their favor by telling them as much as they can so that he has nothing to give back after that.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 13th 2016, 10:44 pm

"My name is Angelisee! Stop addressing me as a girl! And I still don't understand why would they attack you if you were raised by him. You are not the same thing after all." She spoke.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 10:48 pm

Michael would clap his hands at Wesaam as he spoke in sarcastic tone of his voice while giving him applause. "Being in guild brings you nothing, but leaving the guild will bring you same thing. Your reasons are your own and I will respect them but they are even more stupid than what Shisei said and .. I thought that is impossible, so good job."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 10:54 pm

"I said personal reasons for a reason. Also, you are free to think that my reasons are stupid. I don't give a shit about it at all. A person like you won't understand even if I spoke of them anyway." He replied. He just wanted this to end already, this all was a part of returning the favor in his perspective.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 11:03 pm

Michael would raise his right hand as he pointed towards Wesaam before he spoke with serious tone of his voice while having a look on his face that was not seen before by anyone of people around him at the moment. It was a face of someone who knew exactly what Wesaam thought he did not. "You would be suprised about how much I know. You are the one who doesn't know and doesn't understand. In time you will learn but I am afraid that it will come at greater cost. You live in history, don't know about present and you don't think about future. Happens with a lot of people. But here is the catch, what will be your downfall is you actually not learning what should be learnt. Despite your power and being stronger than me there is even greater difference between me and you when it comes to this thing here." Michael would point at his head before he spoke once again with a bit more relaxed tone. "I know what you think you know, but you know nothing about what you actually think you know."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 11:09 pm

"You really don't know anything, do you? The past? I don't care about the past neither about the Dragon that raised me. I was silent until the dragon from yesterday reminded me of something important, which I forgot from the past. It is hunt or be hunted for me." Wesaam spoke with his eyes full of hate. His pride just didn't allow him to leave before finishing repaying their 'favor'.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 13th 2016, 11:12 pm

"Man that is deep? Is he planing to go and hunt down a dragon?" he asks from himself in his mind, but overall remains silent and listening to both of their conversation

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 13th 2016, 11:18 pm

Michael would start to burst into laugh as he could not contain after what Wesaam said. After he calmed down a bit he would respond. "Really? Hunt or be hunted.. this is something so clishe I have no words for, nor I want to mention that it applies to every living being on this world the same. You are no different. I just hope you are acting stupid because this is... impressive. I wonder when will you learn. Despite your stupid words your decision is your own. I respect no matter how stupid it might be. Itazuki is upstairs being mad because Shisei probably said something stupid like this."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 13th 2016, 11:23 pm

Wesaam didn't really get offended by Michael's words even one bit, he had more reasons which he didn't want to really speak off. He wasn't planning on doing any harm to anyone yet, but he decided to cut all the ties with him and the guild. "Each person has their own perspective of thinking, you are free to thinking in whatever way you want. Do you want anything else? This is the last time you'll hear me speaking in this way. Think of it as returning a favor."
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next