Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Fixing the problem

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing the problem

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 10:30 pm

Angelise would be sitting in the guild's hall, awaiting for her guild mates to show up. She would seem bored since there is nothing going on. She would also be thinking of a way to fix the problems from the last time, since she still has the idea that Michael and Shisei didn't make up. She would be wondering what would be a good idea to fix the problem.

(RP Order: Me > Ryoichi > Shisei > Michael > Anyone else that wants to join.)
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixing the problem

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 10:33 pm

Ryoichi walks up from the basement training room, once he reaches upstairs, he looks around, noticing Angelise, "Morning.." he says out to her and sits down next to her, "How's the morning? everything okay?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 9th 2016, 10:35 pm

In a split second something would literally jump inside of guild through window. It would appear to be Michael and that he is once again running from a group of girls. As he jumped inside he would hide right behind window as he sat under it remaining silent waiting for a group of girls to pass by before speaking or moving.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 10:39 pm

Angelise would raise her hand waving at Ryoichi "Morning, Ryo-san, it is all okay..-" she turns her head and  blinks as she see's Michael coming through the window wondering why he did that, she didn't know that he gets chased by girls all the time. "There is a gate, you know!" She said to Michael. She also wondered why he was hiding right behind the window, she would shrug, now she only wanted Shisei to come too so s
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 10:41 pm

Ryoichi lets out a sigh and shakes his head for a moment, "He always comes through the window.." he says out and then grins, saying with whispering tone to Angelise, "I guess he has not read a book about the 'doors'" he laughs lightly after that

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 9th 2016, 10:43 pm

Michael would slowly raise under the window as he peeked outside taking a sigh as he realised group of girls passed by already. He would turn to them as he spoke. "In a matter like this you gotta hide fast."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 10:47 pm

Angelise would give a sweet smile to Ryoichi's joke "I guess so!" As her expression then changes when she see's the group of girls passing by the window, she would then get the idea of what is happening, as she raised her palm placing it on her head while exhaling out a sigh "Idiots will remain idiots..." she thought. "So...are you both doing well today?" she said awaiting for their replies.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 10:48 pm

"I'm doing fine, just hurt my ankle a bit while training.." he says out, turning to the barman and motions him to bring a glass of water to the table

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 9th 2016, 10:58 pm

Shisei would make his way through the guild gates with his hood up, looking at the ground as he would not have seen his guild mates since the missions. He would enter the guild hall, not looking to the others he would move towards the basement slowly if not interrupted.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 9th 2016, 10:59 pm

Michael would yawn as he spoke slowly. "Sleepy making a next dose takes a lot of time."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 11:02 pm

"If you hurt your ankle you should get it looked at, it is better...and what dose are you talking about?" she blinked as she then noticed Shisei entering the guild, she would speak normally to him as if nothing happened. "Hey Shisei san! Come and join us, I have a good idea!" She would say hoping that Shisei would join their conversation.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 11:04 pm

"A question, do we have a doctor in the guild?" he asks from others around, "Because if not I'll go and find one somewhere.." he says out right after the question, looking at the two and also waves his hand for a moment at Shisei to greet him

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 9th 2016, 11:06 pm

Shisei would sigh a little as he would stop, not looking up he would move towards the table they are sitting at. He would move to the end of the table, sitting a little away from the others, keeping his distance. He would stare at the table as if he was daydreaming, the shadows of his hood would conceal the top half of his face except from his mount due to the light hitting him. He would seem to be completely emotionless.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 11:09 pm

"I think Michael has some knowledge in that Ryo-san." She would reply to Ryoichi as she then spoke up the idea that she has been thinking up. "Hey, I was wondering, why don't we all like go to the pool or something? Will be good for a change of mood.." She said, hoping that everyone will accept.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 11:11 pm

Ryoichi as he hears what Angelise said about Michael's knowledge, "I think I'll go and look for a doctor myself thistime.." he laughs lightly, but stops as Angelise spoke her idea, "You are not scared?" he asks from her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 9th 2016, 11:13 pm

Shisei would stay quiet, not liking the idea of going to a pool. He would wonder what the others will be doing, being tempted to just leave or go on a job by himself.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 9th 2016, 11:15 pm

Michael would remain silent on idea of pool and overall speding too much time on free acts considering he has to finish his other work before having fun.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 11:17 pm

"Scared? What would I be scared of?" She blinked confused at Ryoichi, wondering why he said that. She then continued speaking. "I think it will be a good idea, what do you all think?"
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 11:19 pm

Ryoichi points at Michael for a seccond, "You'll have a pervert around you.." he sayd out, laughing lightly but would stop the laughter soon after and says again, "But I personally don't mind.. Shame you can't really sleep in a deep water.."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 9th 2016, 11:22 pm

Shisei would simply shake his head, not really liking the idea of going to the pool.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 9th 2016, 11:23 pm

Michael would shrug off as he spoke. "Maybe I don't know, I don't have that much free time anymore, I have to finish next dose."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 11:27 pm

"You guys just decide already...and what dose are you talking about here..?" She asked, wanting to know their answers, wondering if it was a bad idea to go to the pool, she would start thinking of something else in case the pool idea doesn't work.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 9th 2016, 11:30 pm

"Well I am in for the pool.. Maybe for something else too, deppends on the idea.."" he says out, moving his hands to place them on the back of his head and lean back on the chair, closing his eyes for a short while

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 9th 2016, 11:33 pm

Michael would shake his head as he spoke slowly with a serious tone. "Its something that I have to do but I can not tell you why because I don't see you as someone that I could tell that yet."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 9th 2016, 11:41 pm

"Geez...you could have said that more nicely...anyway sorry if that disturbed you.." She said, she looked as if she was normal but she felt bad deep inside from Michael's words since she didn't mean anything that is of harm to him, she also now knew that she isn't yet trusted by him, it wasn't about knowing what Michael was saying, but the way Michael mentioned the line proved it, but she acted all normal either way and continued "Well..it seems like the pool won't work for today. Do you all have any better ideas?" She said awaiting for their response.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top