Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

A Casual Day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Casual Day

Post by Shisei on February 6th 2016, 12:26 am

Shisei would not be able to hold back a slight chuckle as he hears what Wesaam had said about him killing the dragon that had raised him. He would quickly realize that this would not be the appropriate reaction and would be considered odd, he would go back to his expressionless state as he would simply drink his orange juice gradually. He would have the images of his family in his head haunting him again, remembering what is in his pocket.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 6th 2016, 12:35 am

Wesaam wouldn't be bothered at all by Shisei's reaction, neither by Angelise's, and after listening to what Michael said, he would keep the area memorized in his head, "Alright. Also, girl. Not everything is as good as you think. I don't give a shit about what you think about me. I just was asking you a question. This was more of my way of giving information for information." He would shoot a stare towards Angelise, before the shadows started coating him, he would wait for anything else they wanted to say to him before leaving, although he already has an idea of what the girl will say.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 6th 2016, 12:36 am

Angelise would be pissed off from Wesaam's way of dealing with things. "Hmph..what a jerk.." As she saw him starting to make his leave.
Angelise

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 6th 2016, 12:38 am

Michael would shrug his shoulders as he laughed it off turning to Angelise before he spoke once again. "Just drop it, you know nothing about him to judge him. Just like about me or me about you. All you can do is respect him what he wants to do and try to give him advice, but he wont listen so just relax. Anything new going on, I am bored?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 6th 2016, 12:41 am

Shisei would glare at Wesaam as he would leave, he would then change his expression as he would look to Michael, listening to what he is saying. He would stay quiet, not wanting to speak, not being sure what to say. Shisei simply ponders on the topic of the dragons as he would wait for something else to occur.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 6th 2016, 12:44 am

Ryoichi walks up by the stairs, once he reaches up, he notices a group of people around the table, he moves towards the group, trying to silently blend into the group, sitting next to Angelise, "What is happening here?" he leans into her a little bit and asks from her quietly

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 6th 2016, 12:49 am

When Shisei stared at Wesaam, he could've seen Wesaam staring at him with a stare that would give a normal person the chills. It was as if he knew how Shisei was staring at him the whole time. He also noticed that there is one person with common sense after hearing Michael's words, he would then fade into the shadows away from the guild not leaving a trace.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 6th 2016, 12:52 am

"Hey there Ryo-san, and it isn't about judging him Michael...whatever happened he should not act that way when speaking about his parent, whether it be a dragon or not...I mean he killed the one who raised him, right? Also we are guild mates...he should speak to us in a better way..." She spoke, seemingly to dislike Wesaam after hearing the way he spoke to her, the others and his own parent.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 6th 2016, 12:54 am

Michael would turn his voice more serious as he spoke towards Angelise and others. "There is a lot you do not know, don't try to meddle yourself too much, at least not yet."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 6th 2016, 12:59 am

Shisei would have noticed the stare, not paying much attention to it. He would continue to listen to the conversation, not really finding it being to be something he needed to add to. He would finish his orange juice, being tempted to get up and go to the bar and get another one. He would wait for a moment to listen to the conversation.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 6th 2016, 1:03 am

Ryoichi shrugs, he leans back on the stairs, moving his hands towards the back of his head and closes his eyes while leaning back, "My mother died because of lightning.." he says out, not really knowing about what the talk is

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 6th 2016, 1:06 am

"Geez...fine..you don't have to be so serious about that. It is nothing to be that serious about" She spoke after seeing Michael's reaction, she then blinked at Ryoichi, knowing that he was confused since they bought up deaths and parents "Oh..sorry about that.." She said.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 6th 2016, 1:08 am

Michael would remain silent not really willing to go into depts of his own history as well but he would respond slowly. "I am sorry about that, but I think that we should change subject."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 6th 2016, 1:11 am

Shisei would yawn slightly, he would look to Ryoichi, not being sure if he would should give him his condolences. He would the decide to grab his glass and move to the bar as he would look to the barman and ask: "Can I have some more orange juice?" He would wait as the barman brings the juice to him and pours it into the glass.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 6th 2016, 1:13 am

"It's fine, they are things that happened in the past, what happens there, should usually stay there.." he says out. nodding at what Michael suggested

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 6th 2016, 1:18 am

The guild gate seems to open, and a maid could be seen. It was one of the maids that came once before to pick up Angelise. "Angelise-sama.." The moment Angelise noticed, she would blink and quickly stand up looking at her, "Fine fine I am coming, you don't have to pull me.." She said, as she didn't want to be pulled like she was the last time. "Sorry..everyone, something important came up I guess..I will be seeing you all later.."

She would then start making her way towards the guild's gate to leave, she turned for a moment before doing so, waving at them then making her leave.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 6th 2016, 1:20 am

Michael would raise his right hand as he waved towards Angelise for a goodbye before he yawned once again turning to other two. "Anything special going on?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 6th 2016, 1:22 am

Shisei would shrug as he would simply drink all of the juice he just got, remembering that he had left something at his house he wanted. He would quickly wave goodbye to the other two as he would move out of the guild hall and gate quickly.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 6th 2016, 1:24 am

"Nothing really, I just had a small training, I'll go and take my nap now, I'll see you later.." he stands up and waves the back of his hand as he begins to move towards his room

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 6th 2016, 1:25 am

Michael would wave goodbye to everyone as he was left alone once again but it was nothing hard for him considering he was alone to begin with.

(RP over, thread locked. Players rewarded with one point)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2