Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Creation of "Shattered" Team

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Creation of "Shattered" Team

Post by Shisei on February 5th 2016, 2:43 am

Shisei would activate his lightning body form once again, though now having used a lot of his magic power he would be putting his strength to its limits. He block his punches quickly with his palms, guiding them past him as he would stay on the defensive. He would push backwards from Michael as he would move away, he would continue blocking if he needs to as he would attempt to make some distance from him to get out of close combat.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 2:45 am

Michael would chase Shisei using his Uriel mode on him as he still did not use a lot of his magical energy like Shisei. He would however this time coat his arms in black light from Got Eater as he attempted to increase power of his hits while he chased and attempted to hit Shisei. Who will be first to back out from this game of tag is unknown yet.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 5th 2016, 2:50 am

Shisei would begin to move in more random directions as he would attempt to gain a small amount of distance from Michael, having noticed his attacks become stronger. If he gains this distance Shisei would say: "Lightning Wall" As he does a circular wall would form around Shisei as he would stop moving, concentrating on this defense to see if Michael gets through it. He would keep his lightning body form down to low static in case he needs to move again, minimizing the amount of magic it is using.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 2:53 am

Michael would stop his advance as he clapped his hands once again forming another lance from before that Shisei is already familiar from before. Michael would point lance towards wall and Shisei before he spoke again. "You know how last one went, want to test your luck with this one again or shall we call it a day?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 5th 2016, 2:55 am

Shisei would sigh, knowing his magic power is going to run out soon as he would make his wall fall and stop his magic completely as he would stand and look at Michael, expecting him to say something about the fight.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 2:59 am

Michael would yawn as lance in his hands slowly disappeared from existence. He would stand in place looking like a fool before he spoke in a bit silly tone. "You did well, but you still can't win alone. Man studies his whole life and yet man still dies stupid. Don't just gather information blindly about everything but actually try to do something with what you have. Living life without doing something is same as being dead. Also your close combat sucks, work on it."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 5th 2016, 3:03 am

Shisei would shrug as he would explain: "I don't see why you judge me on my team work wen I fought you one on one, when I am on missions I have worked in a team with Ryoichi mainly.

I do not gather information blindly, the information I have helps me, whether on my guild mates or on other subjects, such as knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your allies when fighting to plan around them.

I did not attack you with close combat, in fact I wanted to avoid it because I know your magic is best when in close range."
He would hope he has clarified Michael on his judgement.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 3:05 am

Michael would yawn as he spoke slowly. "You are right on most of parts but you still miss main point of mine. That is to actually do something with others except just fighting together. But I wont force you on anything, I don't care that much. I will take my leave for now unless you have any other questions."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 5th 2016, 3:08 am

Shisei would sigh, guessing he might as well tell Michael a little about himself: "I have been by myself since I was very young; no friends, no parents, no one to talk to. Stuff that comes easily to you, doesn't for me. I am used to isolation which is why i prefer it, than trying and failing." He would let out a deep breath as he would not look Michael in the eye, as he would be tempted to leave after speaking.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 3:13 am

Michael would raise his right hand as he raised his glasses as he spoke confused. "So what about it?" Afterwards he would proceed while lowering his hand next to his body as he spoke once again. "I had no friends because my father kept me isolated from those unworthy. History is history for a reason, let it pass like it should be. I had no one either nor does that matter, you can find people now. You do what you want, that is what I say. If I want to do something I do it. I had no real love from father but that does not matter to me now. It is a sad situation for you I understand it but it does not mean you have to do it again and again. You will never reach truth like that. Truth is out there and you can reach it only if you are in movement."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 5th 2016, 3:15 am

Shisei would nod to Michael as he says: "For now I am going back, see you around." He would wave as he would begin walking out the training room and out the guild hall back to his home.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 3:17 am

Michael would sit down on floor and prooced to lay down as he placed his hands under his head to support it up higher than rest of his body as he started to think about all sorts of things from pervertism to battle strategy and deep way world spins around. But he would do that only after he waved Shisei goodbye.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 5th 2016, 3:20 am

RP locked, players rewarded with one point.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4