Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Another day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another day

Post by Angelise on February 4th 2016, 12:20 am

Angelise gets closer to Michael, close enough to whisper to him, "Even when we're sparing we got to keep an eye on the Ku-chan, it's not about trust or anything but I don't know if Shisei holds back or not.." She said as she waited for Michael to decide who is fighting who.
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 4th 2016, 12:23 am

Michael would look confused as Angelise approached closer to him as he did not know what she wanted he by unknown ways of his mind caculated that she wanted a hug as he moved his hands to warp them around her and give her a hug while listening to her he would say. "Ah don't worry, don't worry I got this." After it he would speak a bit more loud as he asked both her and Ryoichi. "So what did you two decide about this situation do you want a three way battle, two against one or two of you fighting alone?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 4th 2016, 12:28 am

Shisei would move is head slightly, as his light blue eyes would gleam from the light hitting them through the shadows of his hood. He would coldly look Kuroneko directly in the eyes as he would say in a weird voice, his voice being deeper and slightly distorted as if there were two people speaking at the same time, "You first."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 4th 2016, 12:43 am

"Aye~" Kuroneko sang, keep her composure. She started with a simple spell, "Wind Scarf~" As she said those words, it summoned wind-made silver scarf now wrapped around her neck while the rest of it floated around her form. Though Kuro remained in her current position. "Come at me.... Shisei-Hime~" She said it in a mockingly manner.
kuroneko

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 4th 2016, 12:45 am

Ryoichi looks at Michael's actions and moves his palm to cover his face with it, "I guess we'll let them have their fight.."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 4th 2016, 12:49 am

Angelise wouldn't notice at first but then she sees Michael getting too close, and as he tried to move his hands closer to her, her face would turn red for a moment, which made her realize his perverted desires, which then made her keep a straight face,  she could slightly glowing with flames, and her crimson hair covering her eyes "Oh...?" she said lowly, as the flames started forming around her.

"Be prepared..you creepy, perverted brat."
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 4th 2016, 12:52 am

Michael would notice flames building up as he backed away from Angelise for a moment keeping more distance between them as he tilted his head to left while he asked her confused while he pondered his actions. "Uhm.. what makes you think I am a pervert? Didn't you want a hug to greet me?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 4th 2016, 12:54 am

Shisei would notice that Kuroneko would want to try and provoke him, he would simply sit down on the floor as he would wait for the girl to attack him. He would be testing her patience before she would attack him. Shisei would look down at the ground though would still be able to see what his opponent is doing, the shadows covering his eyes again.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 4th 2016, 1:00 am

Kuroneko sighed, "I can see where this will go. It'll just be a circle...of life. Fine." Her tone got serious as she charges swiftly at Shisei and attempts to land a kick square in his stomach to send him flying.

Last edited by kuroneko on February 4th 2016, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make the sentence flow better)
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 4th 2016, 1:02 am

Ryoichi shrugs, he moves his hands to the back of his head and begins to move towards the stairs, "I'll leave you four here, I'll go back to take a nap, you can find me in my room when you need me.." he says out before beginning to walk up by the stairs to go back to sleep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 4th 2016, 1:05 am

"You attempted to defile my skin...with your perverted actions.." she attempted to get closer to Michael and raise her hand to slap him and teach him a lesson, the flames still were forming around her as she approached him, which might burn him if he actually stayed too close.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 4th 2016, 1:07 am

Michael would raise his right hand as he defended himself from her slap. He would feel the flames she forms however such short period of time him being exposed to it wont deal considerable amount of damage as he spoke with a smile on his face. "I did not. I just thought I had to give a hug to a pretty girl."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 4th 2016, 1:10 am

Shisei would hear her running towards him. He would move his hand as he would see the foot coming towards him as he would grab the kick. He would do this as he activated his lightning form, as he does this he would attempt to transfer the electrical energy into Kuroneko, as he would attempt to electrocute her. He would dull down the damage to about the same as a C-Rank, not being sure of her ability to fight yet. If this works Shisei would push her leg back, still sitting in the same position.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 4th 2016, 1:18 am

Kuro endured the pain and reframed from screaming but it did a number on her. Kuro was quick enough to get out of range from Shisei before he could push her leg back. She summoned a range attack, Silver Lining, and sent five swords in Shisei's direction.
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 4th 2016, 1:21 am

"Wha-?" The fire around her faded away as her face could be seen as a bit red for a couple of seconds, "What are you saying?! I-I am done for today. Hmph." She said as she took her leave walking her way out of the guild, and called it a day.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 4th 2016, 1:22 am

Michael would wave his hand towards Angelise as she left. He would speak with his casual joking voice. "Bye bye have a nice day." Afterwards he would sigh as everyone left, he would turn towards Shisei and Kuroneko to observe their fight as there was nothing else to kill time with.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 4th 2016, 1:25 am

Shisei would wave his hand around as he would create electric blades with ease, he would create six of them as he would send five of them at the blades coming for him and the sixth one he would send towards the girl. He would make the sixth blade move at full speed, almost appearing as a blur as he would attempt to send it towards her legs, attempting to make her fall over.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 4th 2016, 1:34 am

Thanks to Kuro's scarf and her fast senses, she dodges the attack. "Shisei-Hime, I'm done. I can easily I'd lose, you are quite the wizard. I've had enough fun for one day." Kuro nods towards him, hoping he wouldn't fire another attack.
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 4th 2016, 1:36 am

Shisei would sigh, he would stand up and move his hand across as the blades would all dissipate. He would be disappointed in the fight that just happen, not even being sure whether or not to call it a challenge. He would walk out of the room as he would walk back up the stairs, leaving the guild hall towards his home.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 4th 2016, 1:38 am

Michael would be left all alone in room hearing the sounds of crickets.

(Thread locked, all players rewarded with one point)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2