Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Another day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day

Post by Angelise on February 3rd 2016, 10:26 pm

Angelise took a couple of steps forwards till she reached the Guilds building, moving in the direction of the guild's gate, opening it with both of her hands, she had hints of being a little tired, but it was nothing really serious, she just needed to sit for a little, she peered around noticing Michael as she moved forwards, raising her right hand to wave at him as she moves towards one of the chairs and sits down, wondering where the other members are right now, since the guild hall although big, it seemed empty.

(RP Order: Me > Michael > Shisei > Anyone else that wants to join)
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Another day

Post by Michael on February 3rd 2016, 10:29 pm

Michael would appear to be sleeping on chair or so it looked like that. As he heard Angelise entering inside of hall he would sniff the air around him as he waved his hand while he opened his left eye to spot who was approaching. "How you doin?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 3rd 2016, 10:35 pm

Shisei, not drunk this time, would make his way into the guild. He would have his hood up, looking down at the ground as he would make his way towards the bar. He would sit down there if not interrupted. He would look to the barman as he asks: "I will just have some orange juice..." As he waits for the glass he would put his head down between his hands, being deep in his thoughts but still listening to what is going on around him.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 3rd 2016, 10:48 pm

Kuroneko, who was sleeping outside, comes into the guild hall. She looks half awake and proceeds to sit at a table, she says "Hiya...hi...."
kuroneko

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 3rd 2016, 10:50 pm

Ryoichi would walk out from his room, he reaches his hands up and stretches himself, yawning after that, "Have not had that good sleep in a while.." he mumbles out and starts to move towards the hall to look who are there, "Morning.." he says out once he reaches there

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 3rd 2016, 10:52 pm

"I am doing fine, was just a little stressed, but I am already feeling better." She said as she then asked the same question to Michael "What about you? You seem like you were sleeping." She asked, as she noticed Shisei making his way in.

She then also notices the person that she's seen before once again comes in, and also Ryoichi coming downstairs, she blinked at the sudden change, since the guild hall was empty minutes ago but right now it is much more lively, "Good day everyone." greeting everyone.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 3rd 2016, 10:54 pm

Michael would jump off his chair being full of energy like he always is as he spoke while he stood there acting stupid like usual. "Welcome everyone. How are you people? And is anyone here bored? I know I am. Anyone wanna train in "dungeon'?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 3rd 2016, 11:00 pm

Shisei would sip at his orange juice, he would listen to everyone talking. He would remember what happened the last time he met most of them in the guild. He would simply keep his head down in the shadow of his hood. Shisei would hear Michael ask about training, he would wait for the others to move if they are going to go and follow behind them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 3rd 2016, 11:08 pm

Kuro wakes up a bit more at the word of 'dungeon' and looks over at Michael and asks, "I'm bored, so I'll come if you don't mind...Michael was it?" Her tone is more politer today.
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 3rd 2016, 11:11 pm

Ryoichi raises his hand and moves the index finger over his lips verticaly, "Shh shh Michael, it's sleepy time still.." he says out with a whispering tone but everyone can still hear him

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 3rd 2016, 11:13 pm

Angelise blinked at Michael wondering what he meant by that "What do you mean? In what way will we be doing that?" She asked, awaiting the answer from him as she noticed that the guild got a lot more lively than before which made her smile faintly, seeing that it is much better than it was at the time before, since back then all she saw was a Guild master and an emo fighting.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 3rd 2016, 11:17 pm

Michael would nod towards Kuroneko as sign of approval before he turned his attention towards Ryoichi as he spoke with his casual tone with slight sense of sarcasm and "Michael". "You can sleep forever when you die, until then LIVE!" Afterwards he would finally turn towards Angelise as he spoke with a bit more official tone as he tried to act smart while trying to look like he is not. "Its a simple challenge session. You get to challenge anyone you want. Small sparing fights between members will train and teach each other what others know so teamwork can be improved as well as mutal trust between members. Its also a good chance to kill time."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 3rd 2016, 11:21 pm

Shisei would wait patiently as he would sip on his orange juice. He would be thinking if he wants to challenge anyone, as well as who would want to challenge him. He would ponder whether or not staying in the guild is a good idea or not, seen as he doesn't fully understand what he wants to do. He would think about asking Michael though knowing it would be fruitless, probably ending up arguing over meaningless topics.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 3rd 2016, 11:33 pm

For the first time, Kuro has a small grin spread across her face as she goes up to Shishi, "Wanna go up against each other? I'm sure it'll be fun~" Kuro says 'fun' with a higher pitch in her tone, making herself sound more chirpy than before.
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 3rd 2016, 11:36 pm

Ryoichi would yawn once more and starts to stretch himself once he has moved a bit away from everyone else, "I don't mind a small spar but I need to go and do other things soon too.." he says while stretching

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 3rd 2016, 11:38 pm

"That sounds interesting, who will I be sparing with?" She asked, awaiting for an answer from Michael, thinking that this is a good opportunity to see what the guild she belong to is capable of.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 3rd 2016, 11:41 pm

Michael would shrug his shoulder as he already went towards specially created room that is in basement for such occasions as a spar. He would proceed to speak as he moves down there trying to lead others. "You can challenge anyone you want but it seems that she wants to fight Shisei so you have to pick Ryoichi or me or have a three way battle or two against one or I dunno really... I don't mind anything."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 3rd 2016, 11:44 pm

Shisei would sigh as he would glace to his side to look at the girl who wants to fight with him, he would simply shrug as he would move past her as he would move towards the training room. He would keep his head down, not making any eye contact with any of them. He would wait silently in the room for the others.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 3rd 2016, 11:54 pm

"Ah, a strong silent type I see." Kuroneko notes to herself before following to wait in the room with everyone else. As she did, Kuro also made the effort to get to know Angelise, "Soo, you're Angelise. Sorry for yesterday, I seemed a bit robotic haha. I'm Kuroneko, but please feel free to call me Ku for short," Kuro smiles at Angelise, hoping to make a friend.
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 3rd 2016, 11:56 pm

Ryoichi would start to follow the others after them, down to the basement, silent, he moves his arms still around to stretch his muscles

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 4th 2016, 12:00 am

"It didn't bother me at all, Ku-chan. Nice to meet you. And you can call me Ange for short if you want to too! Hope we will get along!" She gave a warm smile to Kuroneko, which she now considered as a friend too, as she started to move along with her to the training room to see who is going to be sparing who.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 4th 2016, 12:05 am

Michael would enter as he stood in center of large room. As he finished positioning himself so everyone could see him he would yawn once before he spoke. "From what I see she.." Michael points at Kuroneko. "Challenged Shisei, as for you two I dunno... first does Shisei wants to battle her? On other hand you two could spar together but what would I do.... I blame God of fortune for such number where it seems that I will end up as black goat... unless someone actually wishes to challenge me?" Michael would say it with interest in his eyes thinking could there be anyone to actually challenge him considering his reputation and usual image he has.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 4th 2016, 12:07 am

Shisei would move to a position, guessing is where he will be fighting the new girl. He would obviously be ready to fight, he would stand in his place ready for the fight to begin. He would keep his head down with his hood on, though would be able to see in front of him. The shadow created by his hood would conceal most of his face.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroneko on February 4th 2016, 12:16 am

Kuro gets ready by taking off her black jacket so she had more flexibility. "So who goes first?" Kuro asks Shisei. She is actually scared but doesn't show it.
kuroneko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 4th 2016, 12:18 am

Ryoichi looks at Angelise and Michael, "So, who against who?" he asks from the two while looking at them

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum