Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The New Member

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New Member

Post by Itazuki on February 2nd 2016, 10:23 pm

Itazuki kept him in the lock as he said "You don't know anything about me or why I do things. You're have got the personality to judge people without knowing why they do it and someday believe me it will come back to hurt you and eventually destroy you."

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on February 2nd 2016, 10:30 pm

Wesaam would be watching Itazuki and Shisei fighting for idiotic reasons while in his shadow form, he didn't hide his magic power which could be felt for a little, but after seeing how low their speech went to, he didn't even bother watching and just disappeared from the place once again.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 10:30 pm

Angelise seems to be disturbed by the scene in front of her, she saw many wrong things that were said in both of Shisei's way and Itazuki's talk. "Why are they fighting..? Nothing of what they said made any sense.." She muttered which could be heard by Michael and Ryoichi, while she looked at the two.
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 10:35 pm

Michael would slowly approach to where Itazuki and Shisei are as he crouched down in front of the two he would attempt to poke both of them before he spoke. "You know... you are creeping her, I don't see a reason for you two to think you can understand each other cuz. For first, I didn't care that he investigated me. I actually expected it to happen. For second you Shisei are still stupid no matter how hard you try to be smart. Well maybe stupid is a bad word, but you are still blind for truth. You do not need a book. A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. So change yourself if you wish to actually make something happen."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 10:37 pm

Ryoichi looks at Angelise and shrugs his shoulders, "To be quite honest, I don't know myself either.. It just started.." he says to her with lowered tone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 10:51 pm

Shisei would shrug as he would say to Itazuki: "What I see is what the others see, I don't have any faith in worthless piece of shit like yourself!" He would move out of Itazuki's grip as he would get up and turn to face Michael as he would say: "I couldn't give two fucks about what you think, seen as you don't know shit about me and why I looking in those fucking books. It is not like you're of any help, you know I am looking yet you won't help, what a good guild mate you are. What is the point in even bothering with you." He would then turn his look to the new girl as he says: "Welcome to this shit guild, hope you enjoy your fucking stay more than I have."

The amount of alcohol Shisei has had prior to coming to the guild would be catching up with him now as he would begin stumbling to the bar as he would drink the ale that was left there for him by the barman. In his head he would be hoping he would drink himself to death not having to bother with this anymore.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 10:57 pm

Angelise takes a couple steps closer to Shisei and attempts to slap him to da face. Whether she succeeds in that or not, she speaks what she wants "Don't you think you are being selfish? And didn't you notice that all what you're talking about only benefits yourself? You want people to help you with that attitude? Fix it then say that they aren't. Hmph."
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 10:59 pm

Michael would shrug of his shoulders as he did not expect Angelise to take action herself. However he knew that dealing with drunk person means little to no progress so he let Shisei be not really caring that much about him at this point. He would turn to Ryoichi for a second before turning back to Angelise as he attempted to pull her away from Shisei knowing it brings little benefit. By pulling away he meant to place his hand on her shoulder and attempt to gently to signal to her to just drop it for now.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 11:01 pm

Ryoichi starts to move a bit closer to the three, just in case things are about to go down with what Angelise just said

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 11:05 pm

Shisei would smirk, seeing the slap coming from the corner of his eye as he would simply block it with one of his hands. He would simply say to her: "I have been watching these fuckers for some times now, I know what they will and won't do. Also, you really think a newbie such as yourself who hasn't seen me or spoken to me before actually say something that will impact me?" He would be getting to the bottom of his ale that he would have got before.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 11:10 pm

Angelise stops it, she could be seen sighing as she heard Shisei's words "It's not about that you dummy...I think everyone will be better to you if you change your attitude..nothing more." She spoke in a calmer way this time hoping that those words will reach Shisei.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 11:12 pm

Michael would be bored of whole situation going on as he just gave up he would yawn once as he looked towards outside seeing a group of three girls walking next to the window, he would shiver in his place for a second as he remembered last encounter.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 11:21 pm

Shisei would finish his ale as he would say: "Changing my attitude will do nothing, this guild has nothing to offer, the guild master is a fuck up, his friend I can't even consider to be in the guild since he is never around and these two.... urgh.. I don't even know why I am talking to you. " Shisei would get up as he would shove the girl to one side forcefully, maybe even pushing her onto the floor unintentionally. He would then begin to make his way out the guild and back him, stumbling his way there. He would say in a almost distorted voice: "Don't expect him to stay for much longer." He would say this as he would go out the building (if not interrupted).

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 11:24 pm

Angelise would get pushed down to the ground, getting pissed off at his attitude, but she kept it to herself since she knew that this guy suffered from some problems in the head from the way he was dealing with things. She just stood up slowly after that, using her hands to clean whatever dust came to her clothes.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 11:28 pm

Michael laughed towards Shisei before he spoke in serious and cunning voice of his. Something rare and pretty much unknown to other two around him. "This guild has a lot to offer if you know where to look. You are still blind. When you fight me as equal then you have nothing to see here and nothing can be offered. Go home and think about what you have done. When you are ready seek me and I will prove you how much wrong you actually are."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 11:30 pm

Ryoichi would just let Shisei to leave, shaking his head once again at his attitude, looking at Angelise afterwards, "All good?" he asks from her when Michael has finished his sentence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 11:40 pm

"Mhm. Thank you." She replied to Ryoichi as she looked at Shisei moving out of the Guild building. She also noticed that Michael can be serious too after what he said.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 11:43 pm

Michael would switch his attention towards Angelise as he changed his personality and look on his face almost instantly. He would look stupid and lost as he spoke while waltzing around her. "So, what magic you use? What kind of wizard are you and what you wanna do?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 11:45 pm

Ryoichi facepalms at typical Michael's behavior, but he removes his hand off his face right a way, sitting back down on the chair which is close to them

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 11:50 pm

Angelise blinks at the quick change in his personality, but she shrugged it off and replied "Well...currently it is only Fire magic and some swordsmanship...what about you both?" She asked, wondering the different types of magic that her guild members has.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 11:51 pm

Michael would stop jumping as he stood there for a moment before he took a deep breath he would start to think about something as he looked at her silently. Did he perv on her or just remembered something is beyond comperhension.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 11:54 pm

Ryoichi would raise his hand, a small spark of lightning would appear on the tip of his left hands index finger, the finger is pointed at Michael, noticing how Michael looks at Angelise, he would have a weak sap on Michael with the lightning, it would not do him any harm if he gets hit, answering with that to Angelise question.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 11:57 pm

Angelise blinked at Michael's weird way of looking but her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Ryoichi using his lightning, "Lightning Magic, I see. What about Michael? And what about the other guild members..?" Out of curiosity she started asking the questions, wanting to know more about her guild mates.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 11:59 pm

Michael would snap out of his day dreaming as he got hit by lightning. He would shake his head as he raised his left hand before he made a thumbs up he would speak. "Awesome, I created only Ascension and God Eater."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 3rd 2016, 12:00 am

Ryoichi lowers his hand after the 'damage' was done, looking at the two as they all together have a conversation

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top