Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The New Member

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Member

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 8:23 pm

Angelise could be seen going down from the stairs down to the guild hall, she seemed to be talking with the Guild's master, she peered around as she caught a glimpse of Michael, which she saw looking at her right after she came down, that was when she gave a bright innocent huge smile and raised her right hand showing him the guild mark that she was given. She is now a part of the Guild.

(RP Order: Me > Michael > Ryoichi > Shisei >Anyone else that wants to join.)
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Member

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 8:26 pm

Michael would appear to be sitting at his usual table as he raised his right and left hand above and started to clap towards Angelise as a token of support to new member or simply to compliment her figure. Everything could be possible with such a pervert. He would have stupid look on his face as he spoke slowly "Well it isn't a suprise, I suppose welcome to guild."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 8:31 pm

Ryoichi reaches to the door which leads from outside into the guild hall, he raises his leg and would kick the door open, not enough heavily to break it or do anything else to it except push it open, once he is inside, he walks in with a slightly tired face expression, "G'day everyone.." he says out with slightly tired tone and waves his hand

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 8:34 pm

Angelise would reach the end of the stairs reaching the guild hall, keeping a smile being happy about getting accepted to the guild, "Thank you." She said back to Michael, since she didn't want to start any problems now because of Michael's perverted nature. She then noticed that Ryoichi entered the room, she rose her hand and waved at him "Good day" the guild mark could be seen on her hand.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 8:36 pm

Michael would wave his right hand towards Ryoichi as he greeted him before he responded in a bit sily tone. "Look look Ryoichi guess who is actually part of guild now."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 8:41 pm

Ryoichi looks around for a moment and then at Angelise, "Oh?" he would then walk towards her, reaching out his hand for a handshake, "Congratulations.." he says out and smiles slightly but the face of his remain to have that slightly tired expression from training he had minutes ago before reaching back

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 8:44 pm

Shisei would walk into the guild gate, as he enters the guild he would appear to be annoyed. He would be holding a few books in his hands as he would walk straight past the girl and the others, going towards the basement completely ignoring them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 8:51 pm

Angelise reached out both of her hands and attempted to shake Ryoichi's hand up and down. She was clearly happy that she joined "Thank you", she then lets go and see's Shisei passing through them blinking. "Guess he isn't a sociable guy..well whatever!" she muttered as she peered back towards the two, "Sooo, can you tell me a bit more? Besides you three and the guild master, who else is in this guild?" She blinked as she looked at them awaiting their answer.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 8:55 pm

Michael would yawn as he pointed towards the mission board before he spoke. "There is one guy who will mostly walk to there, get a mission and walk out again. Hes some friend of Guild masters. I think his name was Wesaam, I don't really remember full names. Hes like that guy who just passed just ten times less social."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 8:59 pm

Ryoichi would walk towards the bartable and sits on the chair, he places his bag down onto the ground next to the chair, "He doesn't really take the mission unless it's a S-rank one.." he says out

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 9:02 pm

Shisei would get into the basement and would throw the books he is holding at the other bookshelves as they hit the shelf he would shout: "Fuck sake, there is nothing fucking useful here at all." The books would hit the shelf and cause more of them to fall off. He would grunt as he would send off electrical energy from his hands and cause a explosion in the basement, causing more books to fall down.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 9:06 pm

"Ten times less sociable..? Wesaam..I heard that name before, and he is S rank too, well whatever...-" She heard the explosion come from the basement, blinking "Uhm...you got some weird people here right..?".
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 9:09 pm

Michael would jump off his chair as he landed next to Angelise with a wide smile on his face. He would raise his right hand and wave in movements that signal her to get even closer as he spoke. "Ah he is not weird he is just strange." Afterwards he would get away a bit more as he got closer to basement doors before he shouted. "Hey Shisei, you are ruining my afternoon being useless! Whats wrong!?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 9:12 pm

"It was either the library, or that empty basement room.." he says out and shakes his head at the way Shisei behaves around.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 9:16 pm

Shisei would walk back towards the guild hall as he would see Michael and Ryoichi on the way up, he would say: "You two can go fuck yourselves!" He would shove his way past them as he would walk to the bar as he would slam his hand on the desk saying to the barman: "Get me some fucking ale!?" The barman moving to get the ale, noticing Shisei's mood.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 2nd 2016, 9:20 pm

Itazuko would make his way down the guild hall and as soon as he saw the rude behavior of shisei he attempted to at first say words that would perhaps calm him down. It was an effort ita knew won't be worth it, but he took the chance anyway, especially since he didn't want the new girl to think of this guild as somewhat the worst guild. The words he actually said to shisei were as follows "Shisei, is everything alright? You know that life can be difficult at times but worrying over matters this much won't solve them, focus and concentrate man."

Last edited by Itazuki on February 2nd 2016, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 9:23 pm

Angelise blinked, noticing the rude attitude of Shisei, she then notices that the Guild master came downstairs to meet up with them, "Um..is this something that we should interfere with..or?" She said lowly towards Ryoichi and Michael after seeing the master trying to speak to Shisei, wondering how things go in this guild.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 9:25 pm

Michael would shrug off as he spoke with his casual tone of his voice like it does not affect him, but on truth side it does not. "Nah just let them clear it between themselfs. I told him before he has to find his path himself. He is stuck to belive that there is shortcut to what has to be achived to reach truth, but there is a little you can do to change someone who belives that."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 9:29 pm

Ryoichi shakes his head at Angelise's question and sighs after that, "It's better to just leave that psycho like person alone when he is like that.." he says out lowly just so Michael and Angelise can hear him

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 9:44 pm

He would snap his look to Michael, hearing what he says as he would say: "Shortcuts? I haven't even got a path to get to where I want let alone a shortcut! I am not as fucking fortunate as you are."

Shisei would then turn to Ryoichi as he would say: "Don't talk to me with the amount of time I have has to fucking cover your ass, cause you can't even fight for yourself, you weak piece of shit."

Shisei would crack his neck at the sound of Itazuki, he would turn to look at him with hate in his eyes. He would walk towards him as he would say: "YOU, YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT. You have nothing of any use in that insignificant crap you call a fucking library! Don't get me started on your ability to fight as a fucking dragon slayer, you don't even deserve that fucking title."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on February 2nd 2016, 9:57 pm

Itazuki would rush towards shisei with his full speed and would have attempted to force shisei down on ground as he would grabbed his neck with his right hand that was glowing with the white light. He also yelled out "SHUT UP! I don't care what say about me but if you speak a bad word about my guild mates, I will not hesitate to be the most cruel person you will ever see."

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 2nd 2016, 9:59 pm

Angelise just stood there blinking at them while they're fighting.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 2nd 2016, 10:02 pm

Michael would sigh as he remembered his past. He was not so fortunate as Shisei thought, on other hand it was quite opposite. He had to actually do everything himself. But that did not bother him all that much as he attempted to place his hand on Angelise's shoulder and try to comfort her since she might be scared or something considering that member snaped at Guild Master and Guild Master attacked member. "This is one of a kind situation, it does not actually happen that common. You do not need to worry about it."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 2nd 2016, 10:04 pm

Ryoichi sighs at what Shisei just had said, "Lets not count the times I had to save your butt aswell, don't act all almighty there boy.." he said out, not even interested in getting angry at a drunk person who is currently already being handled by Itazuki

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on February 2nd 2016, 10:13 pm

Shisei would get taken down by Itazuki, smirking as this is what he had hoped for. He would let out a sinister laugh as he would say: "A guild master who would turn on his own? This is going to look good with the newbie isn't it? Lets not mention the fact that you even let the Magic Council take one of your own as well and all you did was stand there and watch! Oh and on that topic, we can't forget the fact that you used me and Ryoichi to gather information on Michael, so why should we trust a person like you?

Another thing I must mention for a light guild master, you seem to take enjoyment out of killing people without a second thought. Such methods I would expect from a dark guild master."
Shisei would pause, while having a wicked grin on his face, looking to see Itazuki's reaction.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top