Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Sunny Day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunny Day

Post by Michael on January 31st 2016, 10:48 pm

Michael would slowly enter inside guild hall as he looked around he would notice that there is not much to see still as he placed his bag on the table he usually sits on. He would stretch his legs and arms as he looked for something to kill time.

(RP Order Michael - Ryoichi - Angelise then others who wish to join)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunny Day

Post by Ryoichi on January 31st 2016, 10:51 pm

Ryoichi would remain sleeping in his room, snorring which would usually show that the person is enjoying his sleep, so far, there is nothing that would wake him up.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on January 31st 2016, 10:55 pm

A young woman stood in front of the Guild gates peering at its name, which is what she was searching for. She was enjoying looking at the huge guild building, and patiently waited out there before thinking of getting in. It was the guild that was the most famous currently, which is Shattered Sanctity. She wondered if all the rumors she's heard about them is true, but she knew that the only way to know that is to check it out herself, which made her start getting closer.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 31st 2016, 10:59 pm

An explosion would be heard from the training room as Shisei would be testing his lightning wave. He would breathe slowly, thinking he has got it to a good degree. He would make his way to the basement after this to find the book he was trying to read before training.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 31st 2016, 11:01 pm

Michael would shrug off as he could not find anyone in hall. He would think of it should he yell out for anyone that could be here or not as he silently thought about it he would remain in place doing nothing.

(RP Order Michael - Ryoichi - Angelise -Shisei)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 31st 2016, 11:04 pm

Ryoichi would open his eyes a little bit at the explosion, "It better not happen again.." he mumbles, turns himself in his bed, the blanket over him and remains to try and sleep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on January 31st 2016, 11:08 pm

Getting closer to the guilds main gate, she would open it slowly revealing the guild hall, which seemed spacious. She took a step in into the guild, peering around which made her see only one person present, which also made her wonder where everyone else is, since she's heard that the guild has more members than this. "Hello?" The Crimson haired woman spoke gently while taking a couple of steps in.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 31st 2016, 11:13 pm

Shisei would accidently drop a large pile of books while in the basement as he would smirk at it. The sound would echoes through the hall. He would shrug and grab what he wanted and walk back to the hall to read it, going up the stairs to see who was there.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 31st 2016, 11:16 pm

Michael would slowly turn his attention towards newcomer as he peered at unknown girl. He would remain silent for a few seconds before he slowly responed "Hello" with friendly type of voice because she might be someone who wants to request a mission or something. He would for now ignore explosion and noise from Shisei considering that he can't leave guest alone. While saying hello he would raise his right hand and wave towards her as well.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 31st 2016, 11:18 pm

Ryoichi would not be that affected by the book drop than it was by the explosion and remains in his bed, still trying to catch some sleep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on January 31st 2016, 11:21 pm

"Umm. I want to ask...where can I meet this guild's master? I am new to this place so I don't know much. Also, I've heard an explosion and a sound right now..Is there anything wrong?" The woman blinked as she looked at the man with her ruby eyes and asked him wondering if he will help her.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 31st 2016, 11:27 pm

Shisei would chuckle as he hears this, he would say: "Oh that was me testing something, my bad." Chuckling slightly, though liking that he has someone new to gain knowledge from, having got bored with the other members. He would sit down by the bar and read his book now, ignoring everything behind him.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 31st 2016, 11:29 pm

Michael would shake his palm up and down towards Angelise as he spoke slowly "Don't worry don't worry nothing special." Afterwards he would make a long smile on his face as he spoke with stupid tone of his voice. "Guild Master is not here right now. Other guy who can deal with it is not as well. I am just using this to hide...em nevermind. What you need?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 31st 2016, 11:31 pm

Ryoichi now hearing quite more talking from the hall which is right next to his room, he moves the pillow to place it on his face, trying to silent the sound for his ears but it would be useless, which leads him to throw the pillow towards the door, "Bloody useless.." he mumbles out, his eyes now half open but he remains to lay on his bed

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on January 31st 2016, 11:33 pm

"Aha..It didn't bother me at all...And I think the guild master is the only one that can help me here. Well. I have heard of this guild and I was wondering if I can join...And wait, other guy?" She replied to Michael while blinking after that wondering why the guild master is not in the guild.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 31st 2016, 11:36 pm

Shisei would sigh not being able to concentrate he would get up and begin to walk towards the guild door, walking past the girl. He would say: "I am going home, need to look into something, see you guys later and welcome if you join newbie." He would continue to walk out the door though would smirk as he would shout into the hall: "See Ya Ryoichi!" Guessing he was trying to sleep, smirking as he does this. He would continue towards his house.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 31st 2016, 11:40 pm

Michael would wave towards Shisei as he spoke "Bye bye!" Afterwards he would turn his full attention towards Angelise as he spoke openly towards her having no need to have secrets for such matters. "Ah other guy is just never around here. I have no idea where the hell Itazuki is, by the way he is Guild Master. But I know that you can be here, wait here, wander here, leave from here. I know tho that he tests people who wanna join to see how good of a wizards they are. I am bored, I could do that. Maybe? I am not sure. What do you say, what do you actually wanna do now considering that those are your options?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 31st 2016, 11:44 pm

Ryoichi would sit up and move towards the door to pick the pillow up and place it back onto the bed before leaving the room, once he has left the room, he motions already to the barman, "Coffee, black." he says out, his voice can be heard rather sleepy, his eyes still half closed, walking towards the bartable, not even noticing where Michael and the Newbie are, but he can hear them

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on January 31st 2016, 11:48 pm

"Bye..." She said as Shisei passed by her, then turned her attention to Michael for a second, peering at him "Uh..well I didn't know about that...I came mainly to ask about the guild master..I don't have much time so I don't know if I can stay much longer..isn't the master supposed to be around all the time anyway..?" She replied to Michael.
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 31st 2016, 11:50 pm

Michael would laugh as he turned his attention towards Ryoichi he would speak with a bit more lower tone still hearable by him "You look bad." Afterwards he would turn his full attention towards Angelise as he spoke with even more stupid look on his face "He is sometimes here, sometimes not. To be fully honest I have no idea where he goes. Hey Ryoichi you know where is Guild Master?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 31st 2016, 11:59 pm

Ryoichi would take a hold of the cup which has black cofee in it, hearing Michael's question, "Most likely tied down by some woman again in the next dimension.." he says out to him, taking a sip of warm cofee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 1st 2016, 12:03 am

The woman would smirk as she heard Ryoichis words, thinking "I hope that the guild master is not that type of person...for his own good." She kept a clear smile on her face as she spoke "Um well. I will come back later then and I will stay for longer..I haven't introduced myself yet..my name is Angelise Misurugi...Nice to meet you."
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on February 1st 2016, 12:05 am

Michael would raise his right hand as he waved towards Angelise while speaking with funny tone of his voice. "Hi, I am Michael." almost instantly he would change his facial look as he looked serious and with a smile before he spoke. "I am just a stalker."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on February 1st 2016, 12:11 am

"I'm Ryoichi, just tired.." he says out, takes another sip of coffee and places his head onto the counter to rest it

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise on February 1st 2016, 12:14 am

Angelise would get closer to Michael keeping a smile on her face, when suddenly she took a grip on one of the chairs and attempted to smack his head with it after hearing the stalker part "Pervert...huh.."
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top