Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Free time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Free time

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:32 am

Shisei would nod, guessing this was the name of the magic he had been using. He would then ask: "Is that what created that demon that I saw as well?"

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:33 am

Michael would shake his head as he spoke clearly. "No that was something fully different."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:36 am

He would look a little confused as he would ask: "How did you do that one then? It was impressive." He would be trying to think to all his books, wondering if there was some kind of reference to demon summoning of sorts.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:38 am

Michael would shake his right index finger as sign of rejection as he spoke in serious tone. "That is something I can not teach you, better said something I choose not to teach anyone. Such power overused could bring world to face of global destruction."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:41 am

Shisei would be a little unhappy with what he says, though knowing it was going to be a long shot. Knowing that every time he has seen a demon, he would get images in his head of something he had seen before, not being able to piece it together. He would have picked out what Michael had said as he asks: "What can you teach me then?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:44 am

Michael would shrug off as he made stupid look on his face before he spoke once again. "Better question is what you want to learn? Its not a magic or dark art that can bring you power. Its your own head. To think outside the box. Books can't teach you all, you have to live it through."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:50 am

Shisei would think for a moment, thinking about the magic he has seen, then saying: "I have found a number a magics that have interested me, I feel like I want to test my ability to learn something new. I have seen a references to some magic called Take over and illusion, which have interested me. I also would like to follow up some myths I found, about magic that can slay Gods, Dragons and Demons. You showed some kind of God killing magic and the guild master has Dragon slayer, but the latter is something I have yet to find." He would pause after, waiting for a response from Michael.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:54 am

Michael would spoke simply of his magic not giving it a lot of feeling of being special even if it was. "This is something I created myself as a tool to get myself closer to truth. Learning magic is important. But first you gotta learn to be a proper wizard using your body."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:57 am

"So I don't see what you mean, are you saying I am not disciplined enough in my magic or in my physical strength to learn or develop new magic? If so, then what am I lacking?" He would ask this as he would be thinking to himself, going through a list of things to see what he could be lacking.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 3:01 am

Michael would shake his head as he spoke slowly and clearly. "No its different. You lack skills to use it right. What of use is strong body if you can not use a decent close combat style. And what is use of magic if you do not know how and where to use it. Sometimes its far better to not use magic and actually go in. And sometimes its better to not get close. It depends on situation. You lack that judgment as well as skills in it."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 3:05 am

Shisei would look a little confused as he would say: "Apologies for not agreeing, but I don't see how you can back this up with proof, seen as I have only been on one full mission with you where the guild master was in charge, one missions where you turned up at the end and one mission where we didn't meet until the end. I don't see where you get your proof for your statement on my use of my skills and my judgement. Way I see it, I haven't failed a job yet." Shisei would present his facts, wondering how Michael will react with this more outgoing approach.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 3:09 am

Michael would raise his hand as he started to wander in his philosophical ways once again. "You saw me next to a demon and something unknown, you decided to follow up inside just to get a book. You witnessed unknown magic that I pressented and you already know you should not charge me in close combat before you find out what it does, yet you did. You went inside, you dodged my ability becuase I did not even want to hit you anyway. If I wanted I could have killed you off then. It was reckless charge without plan or follow up of your allies. On investigation mission you sat there like a pigeon waiting for a cat to take it down. You have brains yet you don't in simple ways. Your style of combat is too much based on simple instinct and there is no strategy how to deal with an unknown or even a known thing. Anything I missed?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 3:14 am

Shisei would sigh again, knowing what he said was true though he didn't know the truth of the reason behind going after that book. He would say: "There was a reason I went for that demon and the book near it, I remember all my life except one moment, I get images in my head. Those images are one of the reasons I study, that book seemed like a clue for me to be able to get to the bottom of it, I lost my sense of judgement and went for the book." Shisei knew he would regret saying something like that thought would then follow it up: "I do not see why you are basing your theory on one silly mistake in our encounters, granted it was a stupid one, one that could have cost me my life, but my mind was blank in that split second except for knowing what was inside that book." He would let out a deep breath as he would look down at his books, having the image clear in his head.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 3:18 am

Michael would yawn as he spoke slowly. "Its simple, one mistake can be last mistake. I never made a mistake up to this point on right now. Everything was acording to my plans. And I told you didn't I? That books can lie. That book was misleading me on my path so that is the only reason I destroyed it as well with set for my demon creation. That I did to hide my secrets. Many people wants to know what I know but they know that they can not know it without me knowing about it first. So they try their stupid schemes but it always falls down to one thing. To be a step in front of others. But I like to be at least two or three steps in front of others."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 3:22 am

Shisei would regret his actions in the house, he would simply get up and grab his books. He would turn to face the way to the basement as he says: "Well if you would ever like to teach me how to be like you, then tell me, I am going to go back to my book of lies to see what else I can find, cause that is all I can do for now." He would keep an emotionless face as he does this.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 3:27 am

Michael would switch his gaze towards outside as he spoke his words of wisdom. "Not every book is a lie. Actually there is no book that lies. But there are many that mislead you to wrong path from which you want to take. What you lack is comunication first. You have to learn to get out from people more information. Your way is too obvious and its sometimes bad. I have nothing really to teach you. I am not a teacher. I could train with you, maybe... I will think about it. I have to start working on another dose before I get to have my free time anytime soon again. Everything can help, you are just not really good at seeing it. Find your reason, your truth and what you want to do. That is your number one task I bestow upon you. Once you reach that we can speak of other matters, and even of mysteries of Ancient Magic. Until then lets try to be friends for first. I will see you later." As Michael finished what he wanted to say he would stand up as he picked up his book he would slowly walk towards exit to go on his own path once again.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 3:32 am

Shisei would hold his hand up as he begins to walk towards the basement as he would simply say: "I guess I will see you around..." He would have to force himself to be nice to Michael, knowing he is going to have to attempt to be Michael's friends. He would continue to walk to the basement where he would continue to read his books silently, though now would be pondering on the things Michael had said to him.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 3:33 am

RP over and locked. Shisei rewarded with 1 point
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet