Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Free time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free time

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:18 am

Michael would appear to be sleeping on chair as he placed his legs on other one he would have book over his face to cover his eyes. He would simply relax there day dreaming about something unknown to others. He would have glass with apple juice on his table next to him.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Free time

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:22 am

Shisei would walk up from the basement, carrying more books in his hands. He would place the books down on a table near the bar, before sitting on the chair. He would then grab the top book from his small pile, turning to the page he was on previously. He would begin to read it, knowing that Michael was there, not being sure whether or not to ask him about the mission we had about him or not.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:25 am

Michael would start to search for his glass while still having book to cover over his eyes. He would look funny searching for a glass for a few seconds before almost hitting it off the table. But it was a save. He would raise his book of his mouth to take a drink from the glass. He would hear the steps coming from basement but he was unsure who was it so he remained silent for now waiting for something as he returned glass back on the table.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:29 am

Shisei would look across to Michael, wondering what he is doing before staring at his page. Shisei would think to himself: "I wonder how badly he thinks of the guild, because of us he was arrested.... I wonder if I should apologise... No... It was justified, we had reason to get him arrested whether he liked it or not... He can just deal with it." He would keep quiet as he is thinking to himself, as he would still be reading his book.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:31 am

Michael would take a deep breath as one page went inside of his mouth as book moved to the side which would make his strange reaction as he fliped off from chair and fell down on ground having his legs in the air making large noise in big hall as he did so.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:35 am

Shisei would simply look up at Michael as he would simply say: "Idiot....." Though he would know that he is only acting stupid, Shisei would wonder: "I wonder what is going on in his head all the time... He acts stupid but he is actually really clever...." Smirking slightly at his own thoughts.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:37 am

Michael would slowly rise above the table from his spikey hair to his eyes as he peered towards the place where Shisei is. He would observe Shisei as he spoke "Look at me I am a land shark."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:39 am

Shisei wouldn't look amused, simply look emotionless as he would say: "Why do you act like an idiot all the time?" As he asks this, he would know that he won't get a proper answer, expecting a stupid response as he would get usually from Michael.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:41 am

Michael would slowly stand up as he picked up chair and took a seat. He would yawn as he took his book and closed it leaving it on the table. Afterwards he would shrug as he spoke "Too many serious people here for me to be serious as well. Also being an idiot means no one pays serious attention or suspicion on you."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:44 am

"I couldn't care less if they are suspicious of me or not, I act dependent on how the situation requires me to." He would say this in response to what Michael had said, before continuing: "But what did you think was going to happen by capturing council members other than serious attention and suspicion?" Asking this based on his actions that got him arrested.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:46 am

Michael would laugh it off as hard as he could before he spoke with stupid look on his face "Idiot, I was not in prison because of that. Also who cares I am out anyway. I do what I have to do. Truth is out there."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:49 am

Shisei would have a slight confused look, remembering what Michael had said when they were at his house, about the Truth. He would ask: "What do you mean "The Truth", what truth? About what?" Shisei would think to himself: "He will probably say everything, he seems like one of those people."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:51 am

Michael would yawn once again as he gazed at Shisei before he spoke slowly with serious voice this time. "That wont work, for me to tell you that. I do not trust anyone here to share that yet."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 1:55 am

Shisei would say: "Fair enough, I haven't had any reason to trust anyone here yet. I can understand your situation, as we had to capture you, though I have to say our guild master is annoying. He didn't even stand up for you when the councilman gave us the job of getting you." He would say this to see how he will react to the mention of what the guild master did.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 1:58 am

Michael would shrug it off as he spoke "I don't really care. In times of great dangers humans split out and think for themselfs. Magic Council is a great danger... UNLESS you know how to baypass them. He does not, he tried to be a nice guy, he is a nice guy but he is wierd but so are you. And so am I, thats what it makes us humans. Fascinating, isn't it?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:04 am

"Hm... I suppose, if that is what it means to be human... I can't say it is fascinating to me, but it is interesting to see your opinion on how humans act." Shisei would say this as he would understand what Michael is saying to him.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:07 am

Michael would take a drink from his glass before he spoke in philosophical way. "You miss the bigger picture. You still belive what you read in those books. That is one thing that will never allow you to understand the truth that I seek."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:14 am

Shisei would simply chuckle to what Michael says: "I don't believe everything I read, I find what I need to fine, myths, rumors, what I need. I like to find leads and piece them together for myself... Like one big jigsaw. If I had the proper books I would not need to do that." He would look to the pile of books he has beside him: "Most of these are just stories, most irrelevant, but it helps me train my mind and sometimes I find what I am looking for."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:15 am

Michael would yawn as he spoke slowly yet reasonable as he raised his right index finger and pointed it towards Shisei. "What do you actually want? That is a real question."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:17 am

Shisei would smirk as he would reply: "If I were to quote: 'I do not trust anyone here to share that yet.'" Wondering how Michael would react to him saying this.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:19 am

Michael would facepalm as he afterwards hit his head of the table before he spoke. "That was not a question from me to you. That was a question for you to answer to yourself."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:21 am

Shisei would merely chuckle as he would say: "I am only toying, if I told the truth.. I don't really know what I want, that is what I am searching for. Spent years searching, still not found it." Shisei would think for a moment before asking: "What is it you want then, from me? I don't normally see you sitting and talking to others, why now and why me?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:24 am

Michael would shrug it off as he had no real clue himself. Or was it an act? It was unknown to anyone except to himself as he spoke with happy go lucky tone. "I don't want anything from you, nor I want anything from anyone. Well you could say that I want something but that will not be given to me. I have to make it myself."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 30th 2016, 2:28 am

Shisei would sigh as he says: "If I could do what I saw you doing when I was in that basement of yours I would, just to understand it. I neither have the resources or the knowledge to do it unfortunately. I wish I had what you do..." He would simply shrug and pick up the book he was reading, opening the page slowly as he waits for Michael's response.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 30th 2016, 2:29 am

Michael would tilt his head to the side as he spoke simple and short. "You mean God Eater?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next