Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

A random Chit-chat of stuff [OPENED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A random Chit-chat of stuff [OPENED]

Post by Itazuki on January 28th 2016, 9:41 pm

Itazuki came down rubbing the back of his head as he took a vivid patch of recollection of what has been going around; the very air had lost its fragrance. It had nothing to share with its people in these four walled house of the so-called guild-master.
Frowning on every small little step he took forward he believed his goal was rather left in its own; he had created this guild not to push the people who join it but to welcome those who wish to enhance their skills. Not use them for their own so-called benefits and complete their useless goals. Everything was terrible.

As he finally reached the ground hall, his gaze started rotating around every corner of it, and with a slight shout "Hey everyone..." he spoke to tell everyone about his presence. Even though, not a lot of people would've been there....

((RP order = Ita > Shisei > Ryo > if anyone else comes))

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A random Chit-chat of stuff [OPENED]

Post by Shisei on January 28th 2016, 9:46 pm

Shisei would be sitting at the bar as he would be reading a book, having a pile of books beside him. He would ignore what Itazuki says as he would look down the page skimming the information on it for something of interest as he would flip through the pages slowly. As he would be doing this he would be drinking from a glass with orange juice in it.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 28th 2016, 9:50 pm

Ryoichi, while enjoying his sleep, Itazuki lets out a shout that leads him to open his eyes, "Oh come on.." he mumbles out

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 28th 2016, 9:57 pm

Itazuki, for a very brief moment, closes both of his eyes before trooping towards the person who has always been so suspicious. Indeed, it is shisei. His walk towards this man would actually be frightening. He was about to say something he would have never asked him ever before; the goal of what he was about to speak would be aimed at Ryoichi as well. He did not want any danger for the guild or the guild-mates and with better information, he could safeguard their rights and could bear the burden of his mates if they were in a sense bearing any, he quietly coughed a little as he finally spoke out

"Shisei, Ryoichi, today you might consider be a kind of stalker of what I'm about to ask you. But this extremely necessary for not just my future. But for this guild's future. You both have been here for sometime now; I realize that you guys have pasts you may not like to share, but just this once I would like to listen to what you guys want to say or its more like have to say. I indeed, have a reason for this as well; you just saw what had happened to Michael, I wouldn't bring to forgive myself if any of such similar things were to happen to any of you. We're all mates, this guildmark on our bodies joins that link between us. I don't want you guys to fall into the same hole that Michael fell into. So please, please tell me what is your past?" with this Itazuki looked to the both of his guild-mates with eyes that wanted to help them and with an expression that showed nothing but mere hope.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 28th 2016, 10:06 pm

Shisei would crack his neck slightly as he would smirk, knowing this conversation was going to happen sooner or later. He would merely say: "I grew up in an orphanage because my parents left me, when I was old enough I left and I joined the guild. Nothing to it." He wouldn't care for the fact he is lying to his guild mates.  He would simply turn the page as he would continue to skim through it to find the reference to the type of magic he had seen before. He would remember what Michael had said to him, wondering how he could get the books from him that he wants to read, to further his knowledge of the magic he has found references of in the books he has read so far.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 28th 2016, 10:09 pm

Ryoichi lets out a sigh after Itazuki's question and also hearing what Shisei said, he would then reply to the question Itazuki had, "I was born and grew up in a forest far from here in north, later after the destruction of my home I was living with an old lady and her son.." he says out, noding slowly after that

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 28th 2016, 10:12 pm

Itazuki gazed at the faces of these two boys for sometime before beginning once again "Did something bad happen? Or did you guys live peacefully? I'm sorry about your loss Shisei..." Ita was determined to help them in order to ensure the guild's safety.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 28th 2016, 10:16 pm

Shisei would simply say: "I couldn't care less about my parents, now if you are done lecturing me already I am trying to read here. Unless you have something that will interest me please leave me alone." As he says this, he would finish his glass of orange juice, marking the page he is on he would close it and place it on the pile of books.

He would grab the pile of books as he would begin to walk slowly towards the basement where the library of books are.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 28th 2016, 10:20 pm

"If you are thinking that I become something like Michael then don't. I don't intend to. You better search more info about Shisei, he seems more like a bad guy than me.." he says out and laughs softly after that

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 28th 2016, 10:23 pm

A sudden wind would blow from doors as strange shadowy figure shows up. After a brief period of time they could realise that shadowy figure is no other than Michael himself. Michael would yawn as he came closer towards the others while munching on his apple he would raise his right hand as he spoke "Hello." He would act like nothing happened. But what actually happened is beyond understanding.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 28th 2016, 10:26 pm

Ignoring everyone for now, Wesaam appeared in front of the mission board peering at it searching for anything that would be worth it, he kept peering at the mission board searching without saying anything
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 28th 2016, 10:29 pm

"Wait Shisei..." and with these remarks Ita attempted to stop Shisei as he had questions for him, he also chuckled due to Ryo's comment. However at that moment, someone called Michael came in. What the hell happened with the MQ? Secret perhaps. He simply waved as he attempted to inquire Michael of how things went and was he hurt anywhere? With this soon enough Ita waved his hand again to greet his fellow shadow dragon slayer friend, Wesaam.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 28th 2016, 10:33 pm

Shisei would stop, sighing. He would simply move back to the bar and place his books back down in front of the stool at the end. He would pick up his last one, sitting down on the stool and continue to read it, not caring about the new entrances. He would guess that the magic council and lenient to be letting Michael go so easily, or something else happened.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 28th 2016, 10:35 pm

Ryoichi, hearing Michael's voice again, "Or I guess he just broke out.." saying out with slightly lower tone, shruging after that

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 28th 2016, 10:36 pm

Michael would continue to eat his apple as he remained silent with stupid look on his face observing what will others do.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 28th 2016, 10:42 pm

Wesaam shot a death glare towards Itazuki, as he then spoke. "Next time, you should show up instead of raping the woman that you were supposed to fight. And I am talking about the demon invasion. I don't care anyway, you're better off dead."
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 28th 2016, 10:44 pm

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww...did you...just say that...? GOD IT HURTS WES! OH GOD. You ...oh man.." Itazuki frowned and made the gloomy face several times with the intervals as he continued saying ..."I tried to kill her...for attakin...our...city...wat..else...oi...god.."

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 28th 2016, 10:51 pm

Shisei would ask: "So you would kill anyone for a simplistic reason like that? Why not capture her, question and find the reason for her attack, others who might be connected and so on. For a light guild your methods sound dark." He would say this as he would be reading his book, now finding the interesting part of it that he had been searching for.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 28th 2016, 10:53 pm

Ryoichi can't help it, but facepalm at what all is going on, clearly being totally neutral around everything, he even has hard time getting why they all are behaving like that

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 28th 2016, 10:54 pm

Michael would remain silent as he raised his thumb on his right hand point it at Itazuki as he spoke "Were her breasts big?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 28th 2016, 11:00 pm

Wesaam's body started fading into the shadows slowly, as he stared at Itazuki speaking "The next time, try to get a hold on your virgin urges." fading away from the location, leaving away to who knows where.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 28th 2016, 11:24 pm

"..my God I can't believe it." With these words it's stumbled back to his room slowly letting such piny question float in the air

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 28th 2016, 11:28 pm

Shisei, without having to look, would say: "And there he goes, back to his little hiding hole." He would think to himself: "I wonder if he will finally kill himself in there, I hope it is bloody and painful."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 28th 2016, 11:30 pm

Ryoichi stands up and walks into his room, just to lay on his beed and fall asleep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top