Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Friend or Foe 4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Friend or Foe 4

Post by Ryoichi on January 26th 2016, 10:58 pm

Ryoichi looks at the council member, his face expression turns more serious, "And what makes us more different from the council? Shouldn't you be superior in every way possible? How can we be sure that we wont end up like your people did?" he stands up to gaze at the man, seeming to be slightly annoyed that someone just comes in and begins to order him and other people around

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 26th 2016, 11:03 pm

Maximilian would clap his hands as he spoke slowly "My my let us relax here and allow me to explain it to you little ones." Moments after he was done with that his voice was more shaprer in next sentence as well as look on his eyes. Old man was harsh but he had power to back it up "Listen here, I do not have time to teach young ones respect but you shall do this task. If you manage to do it right you will be rewarded. If you fail it will be overlooked, maybe.. After a brief period of silence man would respond with serious and deep done of his voice "And should you decide to refuse to assist in this, I will take this as assisting Dracul family and whole guild will be proclaimed Dark Guild and members will be locked away. It is very simple, he wont expect you to be his enemies." As he finished his speach Maximilian would turn towards the door as he start his path to leave building and return to his place.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 26th 2016, 11:07 pm

"Ah...I'm really sorry, I will take the responsibility. We will be heading out right after we get things ready. Enjoy your day." Itazuki spoke as he awaited for the person to leave the guild, hopefully no one would make any move so that he can explain to them after he's gone.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 26th 2016, 11:11 pm

Shisei would smirk for a moment. He would not have had this feeling in a long time, he would look at his hand as he would try to calm himself down. His desire to kill coming back, his desire to rip the man to pieces. He would let out a deep breath as he would move to one side as he wait for Itazuki to explain his stupid behavior to him and Ryoichi.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 26th 2016, 11:14 pm

"I aint going to take this garbage from this bastard.." he clenches his fists and would start to move towards the exit in attempt to go after the council member, "I'll show him how the respect is earned.." Ryoichi would continue his way unless someone stops him

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 26th 2016, 11:15 pm

Itazuki attempted to grab the shoulder of Ryoichi tightly to stop him in his steps, before he goes after the member as he says "Calm down you both, let me explain everything..."
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 26th 2016, 11:21 pm

Shisei would roll his eyes at Ryoichi, taking note of how easy it was to provoke him to go after a man who would have easily killed him. He would stare at Itazuki, waiting for him to explain himself.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 26th 2016, 11:22 pm

"You cannot just let them do what ever they want like that.." he sighs after saying that, calming down pretty much right a way from a minor rage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 26th 2016, 11:27 pm

"What they said is actually true...actually do you really think that I am happy investigating a guild member? I would never think in this way. But the thing is I am forced to, for Michael and everyone here. You see, the council can hire members of the Wizard Saints to destroy the guild and arrest or even kill everyone, and they'd target everyone here, that is how they are. I am doing this to prove Michael's innocence, and I actually think that it would've been better if Michael knew what we're doing, he would understand. But that is too late now. Once his innocence is proved..the council will stop, so can you please bear with this a little more?" Itazuki spoke it all explaining the situation hoping that they would understand.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 26th 2016, 11:31 pm

Shisei would know that Michael is not innocent, from what he has gathered from his personality, what he found out from the shop keeper and seeing in the streets. He would laugh a little to what Itazuki had said. He would then have an emotionless face almost straight after the little chuckle, he would stare at Itazuki as he would say: "Well then we should get going to see Michael's 'innocence'"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 26th 2016, 11:33 pm

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your face.. he looks at Shisei who tries to act evil again as seen too many times by him already, which leads him to sigh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top