Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Friend or Foe 3

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Friend or Foe 3

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 11:46 pm

Michael would reach southern part of market as he found a magic shop that a lot of people uses. He would enter there but not remain in there for too long. After it he would have exit outside for a moment looking around himself. He would afterwards jump high in the air landing on the roof as he swiftly rushed towards north using roofs. It could be noticable that he had another bag with himself.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 11:50 pm

Ryoichi notices Michael jumping up on the roof, looking at the direction he starts to run on the roof which leads him to run and go through the alley ways, he looks up on the roof from time to time, hoping to see Michael running there, trying to get any clues where he may be going

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 11:54 pm

Shisei would have looked in the shop while Michael was in there, he would see that he would pick up some kind of bag before leaving and jumping onto the roofs. Shisei would look to him to get a sense of where he is heading, though would not follow. He would walk into the magic shop once Michael is gone, remembering what he can of the bag. He would walk to the shop keeper and ask: "Do you know anything about that bag that the man who just came in took? The man with the blonde hair and glasses." Pausing a moment for the man to speak.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 11:57 pm

As Ryoichi tried to observe Michael's pathway all he could have seen was him going all the way up north into unknown. Shisei's question would not stay unanswered as shop keeper spoke "It was a book about elemental magic."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 25th 2016, 12:00 am

Ryoichi would move a little bit more into north to see if there is any sort of big looking house or anything such like living quarters and etc. If he manages to find something like that or anything else suspicious, he keeps it in his mind and returns to the guild building, to wait for Shisei

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 25th 2016, 12:05 am

Shisei would continue: "Do you know anything else about it? Anything specific? Or even where it had come from originally? Sorry about the questions, I work with him, I need to know what I need to get to help him out."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 25th 2016, 12:09 am

Ryoichi could not see any specific landmark that would show off what he wanted to learn. Shop keeper would be suprised but he would respond as he was not paid to shut up anyway "It was book that came just today from Mister Lucifer's private residence. Its remarkable how much he protects his books. It was very strange and specific I must say. I never saw any of those. Of course I wanted to take a look but it was sealed by runes, very powerful rune magic protects book. Mr. Lucifer used our shop as sort of third party to get book that was sent from this home. Tell me perhaps do you know what kind of book it is? It seems so rare, would he be interested to sell me it? Do you know it? He does not speak too much?" Greed would be shown in shop keepers eyes as he continues to swarm Shisei with his questions.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 25th 2016, 12:15 am

Shisei would reply: "Well I am trying to figure that out myself, as he keeps his own work to himself. Very difficult to work with. He may sell you it when he finished with it perhaps. I have just one more question, then I will leave. Do you know where his residence is or any rumors on where it could be found? He has some of my research there, need to get it back." He would keep a stern face as he would bluff his way to get some information.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 25th 2016, 12:16 am

Shop keeper would shrug off as he spoke "Mister Lucifer never spoke of his residence. He always came here for his goods.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 25th 2016, 12:19 am

Shisei would nod as he would leave the shop, taking note of where it is. He would begin making his way towards the guild, having quite a lot of information that he should report to Itazuki, contemplating on his way back whether or not he should tell them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 25th 2016, 12:20 am

RP over. Thread locked.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet