Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Friend or Foe 3

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Friend or Foe 3

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 10:12 pm

Shisei would sigh once again, as he asks: "Any other details? All magic can make you stronger if used properly, but they do it in different ways."

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 10:14 pm

Michael would shrug off as he spoke "I dunno these details. It makes my body stronger and its easy to use." The way he spoke it was very hard to determine was he acting stupid or speaking in sarcasm or just actually being stupid.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 10:18 pm

Shisei would remember that Michael was the first one to help during the demon attack as he would ask: "I understand, also I was just wondering: how did you know about those lacrima during the demon invasion, it could have been anything yet you knew it was them and that they needed to be destroyed. How?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 10:20 pm

Michael remained silent for a moment before he spoke once again "Well.. thats an interesting question. I went from one side towards others and I saw some light. When I passed I saw one lacrima. Then considering size of city I guessed there are others. Something like that."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 10:25 pm

Shisei would have more questions pop in his head as he would ask: "Yes but the lights could have been anything, the lacrima could have been put there by the city for something, you would need detailed knowledge of how lacrima work and the fact they were the reason for the demons. I just feel you knew more about them than you are saying." Pausing for a moment to see the reaction he gets from what he has said.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 10:26 pm

Michael would yawn as he covers his mouth with his right hand before he spoke in somewhat sleepy tone "What you mean?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 10:29 pm

Shisei would simply say: "You are smarted than you let on, you are keeping the truth hidden. Seen as we are 'guild mates' I don't see why that is."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 10:30 pm

Michael would peer towards Shisei looking at him with dumb look on his face as he spoke "Bloody demons were coming from light from those lacrimas?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 10:36 pm

Ryoichi finishes his training, considering it was just a light training, it didn't even make him sweat, he starts to walk up by the stair, seeing and hearing the two talking

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 10:39 pm

Shisei would ignore Ryoichi completely as he would say: "Yes but I know you know why, if you do know why we could find out why those people attacked. If you don't want to tell us 'cause you think we can't handle it? We are your guild mates, we can try to understand."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 10:41 pm

Michael would scratch his head as he spoke a bit confused "You know why I know why what? I saw a lacrima with damn demons coming from light from above of her."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 10:43 pm

Ryoichi walks pass the two and motions the barman, "A glass of water again please.." he says out, looking at the two after that

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 10:54 pm

Shisei would raise an eyebrow as he would notice him calling the lacrima a female, he would then say: "So you are saying you do not know anything else about that attack, the people behind it or why it happened in the first place?" Saying this to get Ryoichi up to speed on what they are talking about as well, in case he has something significant to say.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 10:55 pm

Michael would stand up as he shruged off confused "Do I look like person who knows what is he doing? I have no idea who the hell were those people or what the hell was that attack. But I gotta go, any other questions before I leave?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 11:01 pm

Ryoichi shrugs, he takes a hold of the glass and begins to drink water from it, not really knowing too much on what is going on so he lets Shisei keep on the conversation

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 11:04 pm

Shisei would mearly say: "I have many, but it can wait for another day." He would know speaking to him didn't get any good enough information, knowing they have to go with plan B and follow him. Shisei would turn to look at Ryoichi as he attempts to make eye contact to signal that they should follow him. Shisei would grab a book as he would pretend to read it, waiting for Michael to leave.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 11:05 pm

Michael would shrug off as he left outside going down the street.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 11:10 pm

Ryoichi nods slowly, once the doors are shut, he moves towards the clothes rack to get a coat and also a hat and place them on, already knowing that Shisei has a coat himself and prepares to leave the building

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 11:18 pm

Shisei would put the hood of his coat on, the shadow going across his face as he would shut it as well. He would leave the guild swiftly, not caring if Ryoichi comes or not, as he would look to where he can see Michael, beginning to follow him. He would use the people on the street to hide himself whenever he thinks he might be seen. He would keep a certain distance between him and Michael, watching his every move as he walks.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 11:21 pm

Michael would approach store as he observed random stuff in front of it for a few moments before he went down towards market place. He would get into mass to hide himself from girls as he approached his destination slowly. It was small crafting shop. He would yawn as he went towards the side of shop and simply lean on the wall there getting away from crowd.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 11:25 pm

Ryoichi exits the building aswell to follow Michael, but he kept distance with him and also Shisei, belding in to the crowd, reaching to a moment when he sees Michael leaning, he would walk around towards one of the marketplaces counters to inspect the goods, instead it was just to hide himself and keep an eye on Michael

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 11:31 pm

Shisei would continue to follow him as he would notice him standing beside a random shop, Shisei would go amongst the crowd, blending in with them as he would pretend to look at stuff in shops, though not taking his eyes off Michael. He would use the reflections in windows to keep an eye on him, being ready to move again as soon as Michael does.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 24th 2016, 11:34 pm

Michael would yawn once again as some shady person in coat approached close towards him. Without any exchange of words Michael and man eyed each other as man gave Michael some sort of boxed material in box that was not really that big. Michael would nod as he looked at man with serious look on his face. This was clearly not something he was joking about. He would open the box to see is his material in it. As he confirmed man went towards other side of the market from where he came from. Michael would take out strange book from box as he placed it inside of his bag. He would afterwards slowly return towards the crowd and walk away towards southern part of city.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 24th 2016, 11:38 pm

Ryoichi waits for Michael to begin moving once again, noticing him entering into the crowd, which leads him to stop inspecting the goods and place his hands into the pockets and start to follow Michael, keeping distance with him still, remaining to be blend in the crowd to not be noticed by him

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 24th 2016, 11:42 pm

Shisei would take note of everything he can of the man that approaches Michael. He would then continue to follow Michael towards the southern parts of the city, wanting to know where he is going with his new book he received in the package. Shisei would keep an eye on Michael and try to look at the package a bit more, though would not get too close to make it obvious.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top