Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Friend or Foe 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend or Foe 2

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 10:16 pm

Itazuki stood up after getting done with his paperwork, taking a couple of steps forwards till he reached the stairs, then he started moving down the stair steps slowly and patiently, going towards the guild's main hall, peering in there with a smile checking on who is currently present in the guild to see if it's a good time to start speaking about what's important.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend or Foe 2

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 10:29 pm

Ryoichi would open the door to enter to the guild hall, having a back bag on his back, he enters and looks around to see who is around, "And, back again.." he mumbles to himself

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 10:30 pm

Shisei would be sitting at the bar with a pile of books beside him, one being in his hand as he would be reading it quietly. As he would be doing this he would once again have orange juice beside him, sipping on it occasionally. He would hear Itazuki and Ryoichi, though would not pay any attention to them.

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 10:35 pm

Reaching the main hall, seeing that Ryoichi has just returned, Itazuki would greet him, welcoming him back with a smile as he is peering around noticing that it is only Ryoichi and Shisei here, he would think that this is a good opportunity to start the topic. "Hey. Since you both are here, I have a couple of questions to you both." Itazuki spoke calmly still having that smile on his face awaiting their answers.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 10:37 pm

"Huh? What questions?" he asks from Itazuki, walking towards an empty table and places his back bag on the table, but remaining to stand next to it

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 10:38 pm

Shisei would say as he turns a page: "Mhm..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 10:41 pm

Itazuki stood firmly in his place for a second, then he would speak now in more of a serious way, questioning their opinions "What do you both think of Micheal overall?" He said as he awaited the answer from both.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 10:43 pm

Ryoichi would shrug at Itazuki's question, "I barely even know him, but he loves his books, just like we got the one here.." he points at Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 10:44 pm

Shisei would simply shrug and say: "He is interesting." He would not see way he should say anything further, still not looking at Itazuki or Ryoichi as he speak, obviously not caring about the conversation.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 10:48 pm

"Well, we're going to be having a small mission, a small info-gathering mission" Itazuki spoke awaiting to see their reactions regarding this matter.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 10:50 pm

"And about what or on who are we gathering information? On Michael?" he looks at Itazuki and then for a moment at Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 11:00 pm

Shisei would sigh as he would say: "I want more information before we do anything, especially if it is on Michael. Mainly: why?" He would still be looking at his book, though would pay more attention to the conversation now being more interested in it.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 11:04 pm

"Alright, going right to the point, the Magic council suspects that Micheal might be involved with demons, and that he might be the mastermind behind the demon attacks, or so they said. Also they suspect that him and his family can be doing experiments on humans, and our little mission is to gather more information about all this." Itazuki explained to them, awaiting their reaction and respond, as he placed his hand on the back on his head with a stupid look knowing that this all is a mess.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 11:06 pm

"Very well, do you have any idea how to get more information out of him? What do we know about him so far overall?" he would move his sight from Shisei towards Itazuki once more after his question

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 11:10 pm

Shisei would close his book, thinking back to the conversation he had with Michael and the fight with the demons, he would say: "Well I know he has some amazing magical books and that he is doing some kind of research with them. I doubt that he was behind the demon attack since he helped us with stopping it, having got the other lacrima while we only focused on one of them, though it did seem as though he knew exactly how it worked." He would pause to see what the other two think of what he is saying as he finishes his juice and turning to look at the other two.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 11:13 pm

"Well....the only way that we can know what he's completely doing is to follow him the next time he comes and leaves the guild. And that is really helpful Shisei, the whole research might be related to those books somehow. Any thoughts? And has any of you seen Wesaam around?" Itazuki spoke all his thoughts and asked the question at the end awaiting their answers.

Last edited by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 11:17 pm

"Hmm, his knowledge about such things may have come from some other a bit more normal books as well, but I guess it is the best to follow him around in this kind of situation.." he says out, looking at the two still

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 11:22 pm

Shisei would sigh a little as he would say: "From what I have gathered about him, trying to follow him is pointless since he is so quick and always uses the excuse of girls chasing him. He is much cleverer than we see, he puts on an act to cover up his real identity. If you try and follow him, we will hit a dead end. I have not seen Wesaam, but if he was here it would be easier due to his ability to turn into a shadow, he could easily follow Micheal." Pausing once again to see what the other two would say. It would become obvious that Shisei has been taking note of everyone's ability and taking measures of their ability and personality.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 11:27 pm

"I don't wanna cause the council any trouble so I guess I will leave Wesaam out of this...Since he already declined to help once. He doesn't seem to like the council for whatever reason, and I still think following him will be the best option, since we ain't gonna get any help from Wesaam anyway...and seem's like you've been trying to gather information about him too, Shisei.." He peered at Shisei after speaking awaiting his answer.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 11:28 pm

Ryoichi shrugs and leans against the table, he folds his arms and looks at the two

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 11:34 pm

Shisei would smirk for once, knowing he is slowly being found out. He would then stare at Itazuki as he would say: "I am a strategist, finding out information about my guildmates is only natural." Wondering if this will pass as a excuse. He would continue: "The best way to do it is if one person with the best hiding ability follows him to his home, then reports back we can check his house for evidence for what has been said. We should not disturb it too much in case what the council has said is wrong, he will lose trust in us and leave the guild. I am sure you do not want that." It would appear as if Shisei has had experience in doing this kind of information gathering.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 11:40 pm

"Well the part about you gathering information can come later but that ain't our topic right now." Itazuki let it slide, he didn't want to speak about Shisei or what he's been doing for now since there is something more important. "Of course, we aren't going to follow him blindly, we are going to discuss all that later on, and I will also inform the council about the books, maybe they have more information regarding that. And one thing which is a problem is that, we don't know if he always heads to his home or to somewhere else. That's why the first time we might have to follow him, but tactical details can come later anyway. You both can think about it too. I just wanted to inform you all today." Itazuki smiled as he spoke everything, awaiting their response once again.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 23rd 2016, 11:42 pm

Ryoichi nods slowly, "It's hard for us to follow him considering he knows us, someone from council should do it.." he says out, but then shrugs, knowing that this is a stupid idea most likely

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 23rd 2016, 11:47 pm

Shisei would shrug as he says: "I don't see why the council are putting this all on us, though it would see off if Michael were to catch the council follow him whereas we would be able to make an excuse easily out of it. For example I could say that I am following due to my interest in his book, if I were to be caught. The council most likely are looking into the rest of his family, well I would hope they would." He would remember something, looking to Itazuki as he asks: "Did we not capture those two people that we had defeated during the demon attack? Can we not question them, or even the man from before that we captured when he was using that special book. He was weary of Michael when he appeared, I had been wondering since then why that was." He would pause as he would wait for some kind of response from them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 23rd 2016, 11:53 pm

"I am pretty sure they'd already be questioning them if they survived that time that is, and well yeah that is true, if the Magic council followed him it would seem  suspicious. Anyway we let's continue this later, I gotta do more paperwork so that they aint piled up." Itazuki said with a smile, but that then turned into a full gloomy depressed face "They've been many since that demon attack...since a lot of damage happened...anyway..I will see you both later..." taking his leave going upstairs.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next