Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Friend or Foe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend or Foe

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 1:02 am

Maximilion would enter in Itazuki's office as he spoke with Guild Master previously about serious matters he came into Shattered Sanctity. He would give letter to Itazuki from Chairman which contained information regarding their request. He would wait for Itazuki to read it and respond.

(RP Order Itazuki, Shisei, Wesaam)
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend or Foe

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 1:17 am

Itazuki would nod as he would rather consider this a serious issue. Well, so I assume this information is very critical and must not be shown to Michael at Al costs right? This is what ita said as he examined the informant he was eyeing.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 22nd 2016, 1:20 am

Shisei would be sitting and reading a book near the bar, sipping on some orange juice. He would have seen the man enter the office before. He would wonder what he is doing there, having noticed that he had a kind of official look to him. Shisei would wait patiently while reading his book, glancing up to look at the door to see if it opens as he waits.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 22nd 2016, 1:24 am

Noticing that one of the council entering the guild, and not being fond at all of the whole council himself, Wesaam was already hidden and stayed in his shadow form outside the window of Itazuki's office to listen to everything, making sure he isn't seen by anyone.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 1:25 am

Maximilian would shake his head as he responded to Itazuki "No, we need to find out what he plans to do without him knowing. Magic Council already approached him before and he rejected. As we have no evidence what is he making we sure have that he is doing something."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 1:30 am

"Very well then. I will make sure that this info stays to among a few of us without having him known about this. One more question, will you imprison him or deal a high penalty punishment if for god forbids he is doing something?" With this ita ended examining him and awaited his answer.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 22nd 2016, 1:32 am

Shisei would flip the page, drinking a bit of orange juice wondering what is going on.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 22nd 2016, 1:36 am

Wesaam kept himself hidden as he heard the conversation between the two, not being fond of the council he wondered if they actually are up to something. He wanted to see where this conversation is going to get an idea of what is going on.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 1:38 am

Maximilian would shrug his shoulders as he shaked his head afterwards responding "We do not know yet. We have yet to see what is he doing. There are even rummors that Michael is involved with demons. He might be mastermind behind demon attacks. There is much you do not know about that man. It is best if you gather others you trust so I can give you required information."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 1:43 am

"Very well then." Itazuki stands up as he attempts to call Wesaam once he is out of the room, he thinks for awhile as he is hesitant whether to call shisei and involve him in such a trivial matter. It might not be useful for him and would bring him useless headache. Itazuki called out Wesaams name several times before going back to his seat. Awaiting whether wes would come or not.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 22nd 2016, 1:45 am

Shisei would notice Itazuki call out to Wesaam, shrugging it off as he would continue to read his book, flipping the page slowly as it echoes through the empty hall. He would sip on his orange juice, getting near to finishing it.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 22nd 2016, 1:48 am

Wesaam vanished off the roof, and in a second, he formed out of the shadows behind the council member. The council member could feel a huge uneasy pressure behind him, more like a killing intent, which could scare scare a person off. "What?" Wesaam's voice echoed replying to Itazuki.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 1:50 am

Maximilian would turn his attention towards Wesaam as he noticed him appearing he would move away as he did not felt easy having Wesaam right behind him, who knows what these youngsters do this day. Man would frown a bit as he turned his attention to Itazuki "Is he only one?" Man did not seem to be scared from Wesaam for some reason only known to himself.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 1:54 am

"I don't want to put a heavy burden on my other guild mates. Wesaam has been the longest friend I've had. You may begin." Itazuki would cough as he would wait for the upcoming info this council member is going to give as he also motioned wes to listen to what this man is about to say.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 22nd 2016, 1:57 am

Wesaam uttered no words, he shot a emotionless stare of death towards the council awaiting for him to speak, even though he knows that his answer won't change.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 1:59 am

Maximilian would clear his throat a bit before he spoke clearly "Michael Lucifer Dracul is current head of northren noble family of Dracul. They have been always meddling in forces beyond comperhension. Dark arts and demons included. He is not your average person. He is a hidding genius who has whole arsenal of Dracul family legacy to use. That is dreadful to think on its own."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 2:03 am

"Well well, I may have had added someone with incredible knowledge to my guild..haha. Anyways uhm! Dracula family hmm, never heard of them..guess he maybe up to something..perhaps." Ita said this while eyeing both the council member and wesaam

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 22nd 2016, 2:07 am

"I am not interested. Also. Whether he is up to something or not, that is for the council to deal with, along with finding the evidence. And to make it simple enough for you to understand, neither do I care nor am I getting involved." Wesaam made it clear with his harsh cold tone, giving a valid point along with that in the lines, since it is actually their problem.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 2:10 am

Maximilian would cough as he spoke "This is a request of Council to this guild. If you are loyal guild you will respond to it. And if he actually manages to bring Dracul legacy library into fruit we will deal with trouble that great that it might bring problems for not just Council but civilians as well. Dracul family is known to use humans for experiments. His own father was caught because he used humans as slaves to toy with them in his research. We all have to stop this before it goes out of hand."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 2:14 am

"Ya of course...don't mind him...he's just like this. We will make sure he doesn't do anything of such sorts and if he is doing something we will force him to stop it because it will harm him one way or the other and I don't want that... Because he is a member of this guild!" With these statements ita made everything almost clear.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 22nd 2016, 2:21 am

"His own father? Now you're adding more people to the mix, along with framing a person. Listen, I don't care either way. If Itazuki wishes to go with that, he can do so without me." Wesaam didn't seem interested enough to continue this conversation, he simply didn't trust the council even one bit. After saying that he just faded and disappeared away from the place.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 2:22 am

Maximilian would sigh as he turned attention towards Itazuki responding "Do you have any questions regarding this? One of my people will stay in touch with you for informations to me."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 22nd 2016, 2:27 am

"No. I think what you've provided me with is sufficient I believe." Ita tells the member with complete approval that he will do whatever it takes to let things remain in their best order.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 22nd 2016, 2:29 am

Maximilian would nod as he exited office and left the building going his own way.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 22nd 2016, 2:36 am

Shisei watches as the councilman leaves, staring back at his book after. He would have finished his orange juice.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top