Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Fetch My Shipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fetch My Shipment

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 5:32 pm

Code:
Shisei wrote:Mission name:
Fetch My Shipment.
Mission details:
We were meant to have a shipment for my son's restaurant from a nearby city and last we had heard it got into Crocus near the southern entrance. I am quite old and cannot fetch it myself. It is for my son, who is currently away. Can you get it for me.
Mission reward:
2 Points
Mission rank:
D-Rank
Request by:
Koetsu Hagiwara

Ryoichi walks out from the guild building, being rather silent and somewhat serious, he walks out through the gates and begins to walk to the destination where the shipment should be, "I wonder how much is there, if only one box, it should be fine, if more, then I hope some man there will lend me his cart for a borrow.." he mumbles to himself as he remains walking

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetch My Shipment

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 5:53 pm

Ryoichi finally reaches to his destination, he looks around for some person who looks like a shipment worker as well as looks for someone who has a sort of cart just in case it's needed. It wont take long when he finds a man who looks like a shipment worker, which leads him to move towards him, "Excuse me mister.." he asks from the man while walking to him

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:09 pm

A man in workman suit looks at Ryoichi who is approaching him, "Yes? How can I help you?" asks the man from Ryoichi

Ryoichi nods to the man, "Yes, the name is Ryoichi from guild Shattered Sanctity, I am here for a shipment delivery for someone named.." he would pause for a moment to take out the poster and look at the surname of the man who placed up the job, "Someone named Hagiwara, does that sound familiar?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:18 pm

The worksman nods, "It does indeed, the shipment came in as a surprise, as much as I know it was supposed to be delivered somewhere else and we were soon going to send it out to the right destination.." he says out, looking at Ryoichi who is taller than him.

Ryoichi nods at what the worksman just said, "I see, well, I will finish the job and deliver the shipment, how much is there?" he asked

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:29 pm

"Well there are about 8 crates of supplies, we have them loaded on the cart which has a horse infront.. We are willing to let you borrow it to make the work easier, but only if you bring it back of course.." the man said out, laughing slightly, seeming to truly trust the guild members, he began to walk towards the cart and motions Ryoichi to follow him

Ryoichi nodded to the man, "Of course I will bring it back, and if there is something wrong with the cart you can always ask about me from the guild.." he said while following, once they reach to the cart, Ryoichi climbs on it and takes a hold of two whip like ropes, getting ready to start moving

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:35 pm

"Oh and before you go.." the worksman hands a small and thin table which has a paper on it to be signed, "Sign it and also take a signature from mister Hagiwara when you reach there and return it to us so we know who delivered and and who got it.." the man gave out instructions

Ryoichi nods as he places the small table next to him and moves his arms, to whip the horse, not strong but just enough to make it move, it can be seen that he has done it before, "Lets move now boy.." he says to the horse, and begins to move towards his right destination with a decent speed

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:44 pm

After some time, Ryoichi had finally reached to his destination, looking at the sign and also the paper the worksman gave him where is the name given, "This should be the place.." he said to himself, hopped off from the cart and patted the horse, afterwards moving towards the door and enters to the resturant.. "Hello, the shipment arrived.." he said out

A man looks at Ryoichi right a way, "You are a person from the guild my father ordered?" he asks from Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:46 pm

Ryoichi nods to the mans question, "I am indeed, the name is Ryoichi, and you are mister Hagiwara?" he answers and also asks the question right a way too

The man nods, "I am indeed." he turns his head towards the kitchen and says out to the people there, "Our shipment arrived, please go and get it off from the cart.." said the man and turns his head back towards Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:49 pm

Ryoichi looks at the crew that leaves from the resturant to get the things off from cart, it appeared that the resturant had not been open yet for the day, "Oh and, please sign this here.." he hands the paper to the man infront so he could sign where it is needed

The man already familiar with it all, he walks to the table, grabs a pencil and signs the right spot, showing that he got the shipment, he hands the paper back to Ryoichi as well as the payment, "Thank you very much, it helped alot.." he said to Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 13th 2016, 6:50 pm

Ryoichi nods and thanks the man, afterwards he walks towards the exit and leaves from the building, waiting for the crew to unload the shipment, once its unloaded, he climbs back onto the cart and whips the horse gently so it would start moving, "Back we go.." he says out, heading back to give the horse and cart back and return to the guild aswell

Word count total: 854

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 20th 2016, 8:45 pm

Approved. Points awarded.

/Locked.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank