Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Lazy Afternoon

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lazy Afternoon

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 12:43 am

As Michael entered guild he would stop that there is no one from guild members there. He would shrug it off knowing that everyone has its own chores and work so he just sat at the bar as he ordered one glass of orange juice. He would sit there lazy as he took out some sweets from his bag offering it to bartender before he started to eat simply being lazy as he took one sip from his glass afterwards.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazy Afternoon

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 12:48 am

Shisei would walk slowly into the guild, coming back from one of his jobs, yawning as he would do this. He would walk over to the bar and see that Michael is sitting and drinking juice. Having had a depressing day, Shisei would feel like it is time to have something else to drink for one. He would sit at the bar, being one stool away from Michael as he says: "Give me ale please." As the barman, not being sure, would walk to get a glass and put in some ale from the barrel.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 12:51 am

Michael would continue eating his sweets before he turned to spot Shisei appearing inside. He would yawn once as he pushed his bag with sweets closer towards Shisei before he ate one having stupid look on his face "Want some?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 12:54 am

Shisei would look at Michael, looking to the sweets before forcing a smile and saying: "No thanks, don't really like them." As he says this the barman would walk over to him with the ale. He would take the drink and nod to the man as he would begin drinking from it. He would have a long drink of the ale before putting it down on the bar again. He would say to Michael, attempting to make conversation: "So... did you do anything today?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 12:57 am

Michael would shrug off as he started to think for a bit before he responded "Nothing special, did few chores around. Nothing really if you mean tasks for guild. What about you?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 12:59 am

Shisei would take another gulp of his drink before saying: "Did a job to get some lost kid back to his mum, such a meaningless task." After saying this he would look at his drink, already being half way through it. He would grab it and take another sip.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:01 am

Michael would eat another sweet before he responded "Sounds like something wizards should not really do. This is why I don't like being wizard."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:02 am

Shisei, being a little interested in what he is saying, would ask: "What do you mean? You don't like being a mage?" After saying this he would take another gulp of his drink, finishing it. He would signal the barman to bring another one.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:05 am

Michael would tilt his head to left as he spoke "I am not really interested in doing tasks for guild and doing stuff like casual wizard. Its quite boring. Unless you find some interesting task but that is kinda rare. Whats the use of being casual wizard?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:08 am

Shisei would reply: "For now I bare with it, it gets me the money I need and information I require about the city. When and if a task interests me, then I will take it more seriously, but for now it will do. Once I have the knowledge I require then I will make my decision." He would say this as the barman would bring him another ale. As Shisei would take a sip from the second one, he would feel the first one enter his system.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:11 am

Michael would eat another candy as he responded with stupid look on his face "Being in guild does not mean you will learn what you need to learn. Also I learn more money by being cook and doctor than a wizard." Tone of his voice was casual and kinda childish, was it that something he should be proud of, no one knows.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:14 am

Shisei, not knowing that he is speaking to him in a childish tone, would say: "By going on these jobs I have been able to see the surrounding areas, learn about the quality of the guards here and other things. It has given me reason to fight and practice my magic as well." After saying this he would take a long drink of the ale he was given.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:16 am

Michael would take a sip from his orange juice before he responded "So what do you want actually? To be a super hero wizard?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:25 am

Shisei would finish drinking his second ale as he signals the barman once again for a third. He would now feel the second one rush into his system, knowing that the alcohol is slightly affecting him, though not too much. He would say to Michael: "I haven't chosen what I want yet, I want knowledge first before i choose. I read all the time to gather information. I don't want to be a 'hero' or 'villain' I couldn't care less. How about you?" He would say this as he waits for the next ale to come.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:27 am

Michael would take another sip of his orange juice before he looked to the side acting mysterious and shady as he responded "I just want to do interesting things." Tone of his voice was shady and mysterious, his acting could creep out those who are with weak courage.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:29 am

As Shisei would get the third drink he would pause a moment before drinking the ale. Obviously he would ignore the acting that Michael had put on as he would have a little drink from the ale. He would put it down before asking: "What kind of interesting things?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:31 am

Michael would instantly change his personality, which would be really strange for everyone around him as he went from shady and mysterious person to childish looking person who spoke in funny and slly tone of his voice "Eat delicious things, watch pretty girls and being a stalker.. ehm I mean pervert."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:34 am

Shisei would respond to him: "Well, if that's the life you want, then why are you here? Why join a wizard guild? If you have no interest in what we do here then why join?" He would say this before having a sip of his ale.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:36 am

Michael would scrach his head as he spoke in confusion "Thats a good question." Afterwards he would raise his hands as he responded with a bit higher tone however not yelling "To hide from bunch of girls who chase me usually. And to research of course."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:44 am

Shisei would pick out the word 'research' this would interest him further in the conversation. He would drink some more of his ale before saying: "What kind of research?" After asking this Shisei would drink his ale a little more, noticing he has gotten about half way through it

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:45 am

Michael would open his mouth only to yawn before he turned to Shisei responding "Ah nothing special. Casual interesting fun things."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:48 am

Shisei would sigh slightly as he would ask: "What kind of interesting things? Any examples?" He would speak and drink some more of his ale, getting near to finishing the third one, now starting to feel the ales hitting him.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:50 am

Michael would raise his index finger of his right hand as he spoke "My speciality is everything and I do everything that needs to be done. My research is simply to become something "higher" than I am right now."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 13th 2016, 1:53 am

Shisei would chuckle slightly as he would finish the ale as he would say: "I didn't realize how similar you and I were." Shisei would signal once again to the barman for another ale, as he would take the glass from him and then move to fill a new one up.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 13th 2016, 1:54 am

Michael would wave his hand in denial "No no no we are not similar at all, you just don't get it and you probably wont get it even if I tell you."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next