Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Find my Son!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Find my Son!

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:08 pm

Spoiler:
Mission name:
Find my Son!
Mission details:
My son, he wandered off! He is only 4 years old. I can't find him anywhere. I spoke to some people he was last seen going towards the park in central Crocus. Can someone find him, please!
Mission reward:
2 points.
Mission rank:
D-Rank
Request by:
Kioko Aoki

Shisei would walk over to the job board, grabbing the mission as he would notice there is a large reward for this one. He would look at the job carefully, having a description of what the boy looked like and what he was wearing last, to help identify him. He would begin walking towards the park that is mentioned on the job.
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Find my Son!

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:16 pm

As Shisei would be approaching the park, he would begin looking around. He would notice a number of children running about the park and near it, going to the shops to get candy and ice cream to enjoy their time there. Most would be with their parents or if not with their friends.

Shisei would hold the job poster as he would begin walking towards some of the parents and adults in the area and asking them if they have seen the boy, hoping someone has seen him. This would be made difficult as they would apologize and tell him that they haven't seen him.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:22 pm

After searching for some time, Shisei would think to himself: "I guess he must not be here, he might have wondered off even further.... but he might be by himself or hiding..." He would continue to look around the tree covered areas, play areas, and other places for the child. As Shisei approaches another person to ask them, he would notice them looking at the piece of paper as if they knew something. He would walk up to them and say: "Have you seen a child around here that looks a bit like this?" He would say this as he holds up the image and the description of the child to the person. They would nod at Shisei and say: "He was here, he seemed scared but ran off in that direction." He would point towards a tree line where there would be some kids playing about.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:34 pm

Shisei would walk towards the area that the person he spoke to would have pointed him to go to. He would slowly make his way there as he would check to see if the child was there, not wanting to scare him off.

As he would get closer to the area, he would be able to hear a child crying with the sound of the other kids running around and playing. He would move closer as he would be able to locate where the sound is coming from. He would move closer as he would notice a child sitting and crying on the floor, leaning on one of the trees. He would kneel down as he says: "Are you ok?" The child's head would move up to see Shisei suddenly as he speaks, he would be startled, having not heard Shisei move to him over the sound of himself crying.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:43 pm

Shisei would put his hand on the boy's shoulder as he would reassure him: "I am a friend of your mother: Kioko, she is really worried about you." His ears would perk up at the sound of his mother's name, he wouldn't be as scared of Shisei as he was before. He would say to him: "I... I want to go home..." Shisei would nod as he would stand up and put out a hand to help the child up.

The child would hold Shisei's hand as he would stand up and brush himself off with his other hand as he would say to Shisei: "Th-Thank you." Shisei would force a smile, though not liking how he has to babysit the child now.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:49 pm

They both would walk towards the location that is written on the job poster, the child would stay quiet as they would walk, Shisei would have to force himself to smile to the kid to reassure him. As they approach the house, which would be just down the road of the park, Shisei would knock on the door of their house, sudden footsteps would be heard as the Kioko would open the door, looking to Shisei not having seen the child yet as he would be too small to see as she would say: "What do you wa--" She would suddenly see the boy standing beside him as she would suddenly scream with happiness as she says: "Ohira!" As she would crouch down, putting her hands out for a hug as the boy would run to her say: "Mummy!"

Shisei, looking at the scene in front of him, would think to himself: "Urgh, how annoying, can't she just pay me already and let me go already..." Though he would be forcing a smile to put an act on.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 12th 2016, 8:51 pm

Kioko would stand up now, holding the hand of her child as she would put her hand in her pocket, getting out the money that she owes. She would hand it to Shisei who would take it slowly from her as she would say: "Thank you so much!" He would nod as he would turn around and begin walking to the guild.

Word Count = 827 words
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 20th 2016, 9:11 pm

Approved. Rewarded.

/Locked.

Administrator

Character sheet