Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Gorman Lair - North of Crocus, outside of the Crombol Town.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gorman Lair - North of Crocus, outside of the Crombol Town.

Post by Itazuki on January 9th 2016, 9:13 pm

Job INFO:
Mission name: Gorman Lair.

Mission details: A town very near to crocus's north, within its borders has been attacked for the past few days. The weather has been changing drastically. One day a heavy rain occurs while the other day a seemingly scorching heat is produced filling everyone in the need of profound amount of water; followed up by very heavy amounts of snow that has caused an insane amount of damage to this town. The name of this town is crombol town. It is not a very famous town due to its old buildings, however it has its place on the map.

Further more people of that town had seen some strange creatures using different magics that produced water, fire and a bit of lightning too; assuming it is the basic elemental magics. A scout had guts and followed one of the creature where he saw this gigantic liar covered with different things. The look was indescribable. Upon reaching the entrance, the scout show some very strange things. Huge amounts of ice and fire burning out of them. This was no normal place; the town is in grieve danger. A request is sent to everyone to eliminate this liar so that the town can be free from these bad creatures. They also don't seem to talk.

The Creatures:

Spoiler:

• 5, B-rank strange shaped creatures. Three of them use fire while one of them uses Water and the last one uses Wind magic.
  • 10 C-rank creatures situated within the hall of the liar. They use lightning, fire, lightning, water, earth, earth, water magic. While the rest of those use wind magic.
  • 20 D-ranks that can only use Fire Magic.
  • Boss: A huge horn shaped creature that has bulging muscles and incredibly strong aura. He has a magic that is extremely powerful. It has all of the elemental magic and a variation of wind magic as well, Air Magic. In a liar like where he is, air magic is dangerous for whoever fights him. As the whole liar could be destroyed with his power.

Mission reward: 19 points.

Mission rank: A-ranked mission.

Request by: The town of Crombol.

"Uhh, my work so far has been finished in the guild. I better do a mission for my skills as well; else I'll be just left behind and everyone will go ahead as they are working really hard. My guild members, my guild, my friends! For them I need to shape myself at all times; no matter what the cost."

Itazuki was sitting on chair while he thought these such things. He could no longer sit, he had to get up and do something. Ita rushed through everything and got down finally to where the mission board is situated. He examined it thoroughly to find a mission that would suit his style well. Upon examining for some time, Itazuki finally found a mission that was ranked A by his own very two hands. This lair was an interesting mission, now completing it was the next objective.

And so he began packing things. His work sheets so that once he returns, they are safe and sound, as he picked up his luggage and food in order to go on his own journey;  journey which would direct him into a gigantic liar. This was no easy mission, but perhaps it was not much of a deal for Ita, the Nullifier. As he stood at the entrance of his guild, he smiled. "I'll be back, my favourite place. Heh. See ya for now." With these words, Ita departed and bid farewell to his home and family. His family was his guild and he was leaving it for the betterment for his and his friends' tomorrow.

He had ripped off the poster earlier and he took a glance at it as he swiped his red coat behind him to be easy; this was no easy job. The luggage was held by Ita's shoulders. The sky was immensely blue and had a great amount of beauty hidden in it. The surroundings were cheerful as always; however Itazuki's aim was not to be cheerful as of now. His purpose and objective was completing the mission he has the information about. He sat his eyes towards the north of Crocus and began his adventurous travels.

(Word Count = 358)

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gorman Lair - North of Crocus, outside of the Crombol Town.

Post by Itazuki on January 9th 2016, 9:44 pm

During his journey, there were many people he encountered. Actually a lot of people; however there were certain people who were actually very interesting.

While Ita was his way towards this town; he came across a peasant who was very fond of mages and had a very distintive like towards them; generally he just adored them. Itazuki ws walking as this man saw him. The man saw that Ita was holding a mission info, which looked like other info pages too, so he just made a weird guess that Ita is a mage and was about to hug him before Ita pushed him away.

"OI, bro! What are you doing?! I don't swing like that, sorry!" Ita almost yelled out. He was feeling bad at first because he said these words to him but then thought maybe he did good, what if he had actually hugged him and perhaps attempted to kiss him?!

The peasant said with very excited eyes as if he had seen food; and also it was like he had not been able to eat food for the past 5 days. Was he that hungry?

"ARE YOU A MAGE?!" The peasant shouted as Ita brought his hands to cover them. The voice was almost unbearable for him as he nodded towards the peasant. Once again in a dire situation, the peasant tried to hug him, but this time as well, Ita managed to push him away with the same words as he said earlier. I mean HE MEANT THEM! This time the peasant walked away and didn't say a thing except that he was happy. What was going on in his mind? No idea; nope nothing at all.

He had come across such interesting people on his journey; so were against the mages and some were ready to give up everything just to see powerful ones; nevertheless, this wasn't a time to be googling moogling here and there, it was time to go in that town and solve their problem as fast as possible! With this hope that he can manage to get some skill training, Ita walked on and on into the north of crocus, so that he may reach Crombol! He was not going to give up no matter what outcome would be.

With only a couple of miles away, Ita thought of resting in a simple inn to regain his composure and perhaps get some sleep and be full of energy. He went into an inn and slept there; in the morning he was ready and with this new energy he hoped back on his journey and neared Crombol village.

(Word Count - 436)

((I will complete it in a couple of days. May take sometime, perhaps a week. But I'll complete it soon when i'm back. I may also write whenever I'm free to just ease my mind from something else! Take care!))

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 11th 2016, 10:47 pm

It didn't take Itazuki a lot of time before reaching the crombol town. Upon reaching there he had witnessed once again different people; some were eager to see a mage on the other hand there were some who didn't like Itazuki one bit. No idea what was going on in their pesky little minds, but their attitudes told Ita that they were not going to welcome him here.

"Well uhh, I would like to know a couple of details about this lair."

Ita was damn too serious when he expelled these words out of his mouth, perhaps the lair was going to be torn apart by the seriousness this white dragon slayer was showing. With the description he was already given and the information he got finally out of the people of this town, he trooped towards the lair with a scout. The scout was hesitant and was about to leave the entrance of the lair when Ita tightly gripped his hand and told him to stay.

"I don't want to die like you would! THERE ARE EVIL AND WILL KILL YOU AND ME!"

And just as the scout said these words, Itazuki turned his skin into a glimming light and truly showed that he was no joke. He would complete this whatever the case may come. The monsters were coming and they had no emotion in their eyes. They actually made it like they were born to kill people and see them suffer and tortured. However this lair will be coming down no matter what happens, that is what Ita had thought.

And with this, Ita narrowed his eyesbrows, he wasn't serious at his prime. But clearly wasn't going to hold back a lot.

(Word count = 285)

((ROLL TIME))

Last edited by Itazuki on January 11th 2016, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 11th 2016, 10:47 pm

The member 'Itazuki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Enemies' :

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 12th 2016, 9:49 pm

with the newly formed energy within Itazuki, he spread his arms behind him and within a flash brought them ahead. He yelled out

"White Dragon's Holy Ray!" as white light became into a beam and was spread out. It began attacking every single creature standing in front of the lair. The attack was powerful enough to kill C-ranks and D-ranks but brought the B-ranks to their feet. There was only one B-rank. The 7 C-ranks died instantly, while the 10 D-ranks had no choice too. They met their end and vanished from this world immediately.

And when Ita saw this opportunity, he rushed ahead to crush the knelt B-rank creature but magically it had the power to move as it yelled out "Wind scissors!" in an attempt to cut Itazuki. However, Ita was being observant and due to this, Ita moved aside to save himself from the incoming scissors. This granted him once again an opportunity as he bumped his fist into the face of this strange thing yelling

"White dragon iron fist!" as the strange creature was blown into pieces dying almost instantly.

The scout had run away before he could see the fight and so it was Itazuki making his way into the lair. He was going to end this thing for once and for all.

((Word count = 218))

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 12th 2016, 9:58 pm

Itazuki was not going to stop as he went into the lair. In the lair, the whole cave was covered with different odd things. Non-describable. They had liquid that was very different and unique in its smell and also very strange kinds of camps were set.

Itazuki however wasn't here to see how the cave looked or how the things inside the cave were made, he was here to kill them so that they do not do the things they have been doing for some time and making others suffer cause' of their freaking mistakes.

When he stepped into the hall, immediately several fire bolts and wind bolts, combined were hurled towards his way in an attempt to destroy him and annihilate him. Hence the strong combined power was used.

However with a single wave towards it, the magic was nullified as Ita soon after raised two first fingers of his left hand and brought a crushing blow of earth pillars onto these pesky little thing. They were not going to go down without a fight either, 4 B-rank elemental users had used their water magic as  shield to save others and themselves, however the shield was broken and they were damaged. Itazuki then thought about drawing them to their deaths as he yelled out with the same gesture "Earth swamp destruction!" as the whole ground beneath these creatures was liquefied and it pulled them underground slowly and gradually. B-ranks would probably have enough power to leave, hence without any further stultification Ita rolled up several pillar thumbs onto them to make them die on the spot without them being able to move.

This didn't end everything either. A few of D-ranks and C-ranks were still alive and kicking, as they came in. They went on for a bare handed fight, Itazuki had enough strength to take up their mere small punches and then brought the light of justification so that their end is met. He had annihilated the whole lair. Now the main target was to be achieved. Where was he now.

((Word count = 343))

Last edited by Itazuki on January 12th 2016, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 12th 2016, 10:20 pm

Due to the cave being in a very secret place, it wasn't very well litted. However, Itazuki's Light dragon slayer magic did come in handy here, he was capable of seeing the darkest secrets put up in here. He continuously roamed around the lair without encountering even a single specie, but soon when he was tired from all that walking and without any anyone to kill, he was about to sit down when he heard huge and gigantic footsteps coming towards him.

Was this the end of lair? Is the mission finally about to be achieved? Ita thought but things couldn't be thought for long when the huge horned type creature used his magic as an off-guard thing.

This wasn't any other magic, it was a special variation of wind magic, explosive air magic. Itazuki couldn't do anything, the magic was in a radius circle and even if he did nullify it, it would bring great destruction into that side of the cave. Hence Itazuki immediately clapped his hands and shouted

"Nullifier!" and added a bit of speed to that spell to make sure it would reach this ogre before his spell damaged anything. Ita being lucky, his spell reached him and it was silenced to be capable of using anything, while Ita used a seal of nullification to stop the already existing air magic in the air.

"Well You're done for, I believe."

Itazuki now then ensured the beast would have to die. He first of all raised seven pillars out of the rocks and constructed them to make the beast unable to go anywhere. He knew while the beast was going to attempt to destroy them, Ita would have a very amazing chance to catch the beast off-guard. Ita brought forth once again several pillars from the top of the cave to make them crash onto the head of the beast. THis caused it to be dizzy and stunned for some seconds while Itazuki leaped into the air and made all of those seven pillars into huge hands made out of rock. They collided with the beast making it fall down, as in that moment ita used his signature spell to finish him off

"White Dragon's Roar!" aimed right at the beast's heart to finish it off for once and for all.

The beast died and everything was troubled in the cave as Ita walked towards the town and told what had happened. After ensuring things were as Ita said, they rewarded him and thanked him for everything he did. Ita then trooped back towards his guild with an extremely happy face.

((Word count = 434
Total word count = 2,074))

THE END.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top