Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The scenery of beauty. (West of Crocus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The scenery of beauty. (West of Crocus)

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 8:50 pm

As Ita roamed around, he could clearly see the expansive beauty these fields were glittering with. He had been working all day and with this he relaxed to his limits. It was one of the most amazing things he's ever seen.

Such beauty is not always seen, he could see a couple of people roaming around but the inner peace he felt as he gazed through the thick greenery was very phenomenal. It had only one effect, an effect of positivity.

It was already afternoon and the skies were turning dark, as the time passed. Ita had been around for some hours now and was preparing to leave the beauty and the nature he had been examining all this time.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The scenery of beauty. (West of Crocus)

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 9:01 pm

In the mean time, Kogara was napping on a tree branch, completely escaping from all of her worries, and duties.

As the wind was breezing through her hair, she opened up her eyes to see that the place she once saw empty and peaceful, now had quite a few visitors. This annoyed her so she leaped off of the branch in to the air, and for some unknown reason she started glowing, which made her land gently on the ground. This feat was probably seen by everyone that was in the fields, but she just didn't cared about it, and started to look around where to go to take a nap
Kogara

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 9:07 pm

Itazuki raised his right eyebrow as he now he had seen something spectacular. He had now seen the real nature; the woman came down with ease. This was truly monumental, his mind was turning into a question answer session as he saw the girl coming down and out of the tree.

Ita had questions but no answer to it at some point.

"Is she a mage? Or perhaps someone who has just excelled into some unknown arts and can use something that is a whole lot similar to be landing easily? What ever is the case, I may have gotten myself a new guild-member. I need to talk to her."

He thought as he in that very moment, he rushed towards her with a very high amount of speed and almost leaned on her but managed to stay sideways so that he wouldn't fall. The move itself may have been a kinda a pervert move, or so it would seem but Ita wouldhave nothing regarding this in particular.

"UHH, HI! I'm Itazuki Hara..." he spoke out as he blinked Kogara with his eyes that were imagining something out of this world.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 9:14 pm

Kogara simply sighs, responding to Itazuki's attempt to introduce himself.

Before continuing to look around once again she utters:"Not another fan boy...
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 9:18 pm

A huge shattering voice was immediaely heard by Ita.

"What was this? A broken heart...I see...how was this possible? Did I just fall on the ground and a big boulder is on my stomach pushing me even further, killing me to death...Oh god."

A countless stream of death wards came running to his mind, he was having a breakdown but managed to screech out of it as he replied.

"Nope. I am a guild-master of an infamous guild named as Shattered Sanctity. I would like to talk to you for awhile, if you don't mind it."

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 9:24 pm

Kogara was ignoring Itazuki COMPLETELY untill she heard him say a word "guild" which quickly got her attention.

"Huh? You said something about a guild? If so then you got my attention, although if it was just a wild guess in order to just chat with me, then you'll wish you were still in your mothers womb." She spoke with a quite happy tone to her voice while keeping a cute smile on
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 8th 2016, 9:25 pm

Shisei would be sitting in the forest, sitting while leaning on a tree. He would be reading a book as he would glance up and around. He'd notice the guild master being there, with a unknown girl as he would say to himself: "What is that old pervert up to now." He would watch carefully as they are talking, he would get up as he would slowly walk towards them two, wondering whether or not to help the girl to get away from him.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 8th 2016, 9:32 pm

A black shadow could be noticeable on the ground near the Itazuki and Kogara getting closer, moments later a person started forming out of the shadows, although, although, his body did not form completely, but his appearance could be seen and recognized by Itazuki and Shisei but he was 'shadowy'.

"Itazuki." he shot a glare with his eyes towards Kogara first, then towards Itazuki with his black eyes with the slit that is close to that of a snake. "Are there any new S rank jobs." His tone was harsh and cold as he spoke waiting for his answer. He didn't want to bother to go to the guild if not.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 9:37 pm

Itazuki facepalmed as so many things happened in such brief moments. First off all he replied to Kogara:

"I am guild master of Shattered Sanctity, it is the most popular guild in crocus." As he turned towards wesaam "Not for now, but I'm sure some will come very soon. How're you doing? AND WHERE WERE YOU?" Ita almost yelled out.

He kinda didn't notice Shisei at the time, but later on he did.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 9:42 pm

Kogara would glance towards the shadowy figgure, and after hearing him talk to Itazuki she starts to walk away from them saying:"I guess i'll speak with you later. It's not nice to keep several conversations going at the same time, especially when there's a powerful man wishing to talk"
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 8th 2016, 9:45 pm

Shisei would mutter to himself: "So Wesaam can deter women. Interesting." Speaking to himself whereas he would be taking note of how quickly Wesaam would be able to go in and out of his shadowy state. He would say to Itazuki after: "Shouldn't we get back to the guild, don't you have any work to do? I haven't seen much go on the board lately."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 8th 2016, 9:50 pm

"Where I was is not important really. Do you need something? Make it quick. You know I dislike crowds. He replied with the same tone, noticing that the girl started moving away but he didn't really say anything regarding that, he waited for Itazuki's respond since that was what is on his mind right now.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 9:58 pm

"No I don't need anything." He replied to wesaam

"Shisei, I don't have time to talk to be honest, lets talk later." he immediately replied to Shisei right after he replied to wesaam. Ita rushed towards Kogara once again and apologized for these uncertain circumstances that were brought up.

"Sorry, so well like I was saying, I am the guild master of Shattered Sanctity. When you came down the tree, you used some magic or an art perhaps? Care to tell me?"

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 10:01 pm

Kogara stopped walking when Itazuki rushed towards her and after hearing his question about magic she chuckled and simply answered:"It's called falling with style, bub."
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 8th 2016, 10:09 pm

Shisei would get annoyed with his guild master simply saying in a monotone voice: "Whatever, I am going back to the so called guild." He would put his hood up from his long coat as the darkness from the inside would roll over his facial features. He would put his hands in his trouser pockets and begin walking towards the guild. His coat would move from the air current caused by him walking.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 8th 2016, 10:10 pm

Wesaam simply returned back to the shadows to the ground slowly and started moving away after Itazuki's reply, taking his leave.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 10:13 pm

Itazuki replied with a smiling face.

"Well you certainly have style. But I'm inviting you to my guild. Wanna join?" Ita said as he awaited her reply.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 10:16 pm

Kogara simply shot out a smile repplying:"Deppends on the rules and activity of your guild. Mind telling me about those things?"
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 10:19 pm

"Sure thing. We don't have personally any rules. However the shadow you just saw earlier is from my guild. He's the shadow dragon slayer and I'm the white dragon slayer. The person you saw with me earlier, besides Wesaam the shadow slayer, is Shisei. He's from my guild too. We're kind of a little bit low on members but I'm trying hard to get as many members I can into the guild; to make it a place people love to live in. That is all I guess, oh and of course you get to do amazing missions at times."

With these words Ita sometimes laughed slightly and even got serious in intervals but overall tried to explain these things in the best possible way.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 10:24 pm

Kogara shrugged after listening to Itazuki. Then afterwards she answered:"Well, if you don't have any rules, then i might join, if i would get any use out of the guild. I mean I need to become stronger, and it's somewhat easyer and faster to be taught something than to learn it by yourself"

After saying that Kogara got all serious, and stopped smiling like a cute little brat
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 10:28 pm

"Very well then. You're officially in the Shattered Sanctity. What's your name, young lady?"

Ita tried to be a little goofy as he said this with a very different tone.

"Also, lets go to the guild. You have to put this mark." Ita said as he showed his mark on his right forearm." Ita then also was ready to depart and go to the guild.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogara on January 8th 2016, 10:34 pm

Kogara's facial expression turned dull when Itazuki called her "young lady": First of all, I ain't some kind of pansy.. I'm an independant, strong woman equal to every other man. I don't need any special treatment just because i don't carry a package in my underpants." Then She started smiling and said "That should be one of the guild rules" After finishing her femi-nazi statement she started to follow Itazuki as they were heading for the guild grounds
Kogara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 10:41 pm

Itazuki laughed out loud as he replied to her comment.

"Very cheesy. I was only complimenting you. Heh, sorry if I did offend you in any case. I mean after all, you're one of the members now!"

They walked on and on until they were going to reach the guild.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top