Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Bullying me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bullying me.

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 1:45 pm

Code:

Itazuki wrote:Mission name: Bullying me.

Mission details:  A boy has come to you with a request to stop big guys from bullying you. You need to go to his school with him which is in the western side of Fiore to the last and extreme side. Near the border. Upon reaching their, stop the bulliers and make sure it doesn't happen again. (This mission is Repeatable. Meaning everyday someone can take this quest. Everyone can take this mission once in a day. However exceeding once, will result in a severe warning and even deduction of points if needed, so be careful).

Mission reward: 1 point.

Mission rank: D-rank.

Request by: An average school boy.

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Bullying me.

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 1:46 pm

((How strong the bullies are))

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Bullying me.

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 1:46 pm

The member 'Ryoichi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Enemies' :

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying me.

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 1:49 pm

Ryoichi, having his hands placed on the back of his head, he walks forward towards the destination, which is on the western side of Fiore, while walking he blows out whistle, looking around, breathing the fresh air, "I wish every day was like that.."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 1:53 pm

As he reaches to the destination, he sees a school, "This must be the location.." he says to himself lowly and walks through the gates, looking around in case he sees something suspicious.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 2:00 pm

Ryoichi remains walking around the school, when suddenly, he hears something, he hears the sound of pushes and also, a sound of a small boy crying around the corner, of the building, which leads him to peek around the corner to see what is going on.

"Please leave me alone!" says out the boy who is being pushed around by two bullies, in tears because he doesn't want to be bullied anymore. The two bullies did not stop, "We wont stop untill you tell us where your lunch is!"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 2:19 pm

Ryoichi shakes his head, pretty much having enough of this already, he walks out from the corner and towards the 3 school kids, "Two against one small child, pretty tough.. he sighs, eyeing the two up and down, since he is alot taller than the kids, he looks down at them.

The bullies stop bullying the smaller kid, who still remains in tears but he looks at Ryoichi, the bullies turn towards him as well, "Beat it, you got no business here.." the bullies say one after another. The boy who was bullied was clueless who the man infront of them was, but when some wind blew, Ryoichi's vest moved slightly and a guild mark could be seen on Ryoichi's abdomen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 2:28 pm

Ryoichi remains to look down at the bullies, Luckily, it is my business.. And it would be good that you back off and stop bullying this child.." he says to them.

The bullies get angrier as they look at Ryoichi trying to make them leave the child alone, "If he gave us his lunch we wouldn't bully him!" the two said with angry tone, but the child says out, still in tears, "They are lying! I gave them my meal every day and they still kept on bullying!"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 2:33 pm

The two bullies decided to try using their fists to make Ryoichi leave, quite brave ones for such a young age the both go for a simple straight punch

Ryoichi on the other hand would move his hands to defect the punches and take two steps back, which leads him to let out a sigh, "You truly wont learn do you?" he asks from the two, when suddenly, sparks of lightning appear around his body and not a more than a seccond passes, when his body is fully covered in lightning, it is bright and even some cracks on the ground would appear, making him look to the two bullies like he is in full rage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 2:38 pm

The two bullies would take steps back, seeing Ryoichi in his lightning body, as if he is in full rage, "Get away from us!" the two yell out one after another and start to run away, the other child is amazed by what wizards can really do, "It's, amazing.." he says out and blinks after that

Ryoichi would release his lightning form which fades away, he looks at the child and walks in to pat his head, "When they attempt to bully you again, do not be afraid to ask the guild for help.." he says to him, smiles slightly and would turn around to take his leave from the school grounds

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 8th 2016, 2:41 pm

"Thank you!" he boy yells out and bows down, being grateful for what he did.

Ryoichi raises his hand up as he hears it and waves the back of his hand, keeping on walking, back to his guild building.

Word count 642

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 8th 2016, 4:55 pm

Points awarded.

This is locked now.

Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank