Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links




Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

What to do?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:57 pm

Shisei, seeing the punch coming for him, knowing his kick won't work. He would quickly push off the ground to move back a little. As he does this he would dodge the punch coming for his chest.

He would create a small gap between Ryoichi and himself, waiting for him to attack again as he would get back into his defensive position as he was in before. Breathing in and out slowly as he prepares.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:00 pm

Ryoichi looks at Shisei moving back once more, he remains in the same fighting pose as he was before, weaving on his place, "You going to attempt some attack too?" he asks from Shisei, trying to get a straight eye contact, grining after asking that

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:01 pm

Shisei wouldn't speak as he would keep an expressionless face as he fights. Watching Ryoichi carefully with his cold eyes.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:03 pm

"I take that as a no.." he says, slowly starting to take steps closer to Shisei to see his reacting to a possible another attack

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:04 pm

Shisei wouldn't move out of his position, watching Ryoichi carefully through all of his steps. He would get ready to defend and counter-attack when he needs to.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:07 pm

Ryoichi steps in, having enough distance to preform a punch, he goes in with a straight left hand jab, but he stops it immediatly before reaching to Shisei fully and pull it back, it was a screen to trick him, instead, he moved his right leg and moves it towards Shisei's left leg, attempting to kick the knee of his if successful

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:10 pm

Shisei would see the jab coming for him, wondering why he is always going for the same attack. He would notice him stop before following his attack through, though from his peripheral vision he would see his leg move suddenly. Shisei's immediate reaction would cause him to move the targeted leg back, though as he does this he would send his knee forward and up, attempting to aim for Ryochi's gut, to disable him.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:13 pm

Ryoichi immediatly moves his leg back and pushes it back, he moves both of his lower arms to his gut to block the knee kick Shisei preformed, which leads him to take a step back to gain some distance with him

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:14 pm

Shisei would move back into his stance as he would once again pay attention to him, now focusing more now as he knows that Ryoichi is thinking about ways to get past his defense.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:17 pm

Ryoichi would appear to lower his arms next to him, "I think that is enough for now, you've got quite a good defense.." he says to him

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:19 pm

Shisei would sigh, as he would walk to his coat. He would wipe off the sweat from his brow, doing this before putting on his coat and walking back to the main guild hall. Obviously not caring about returning the compliment to Ryoichi.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:20 pm

Ryoichi can't help it but sigh, "Back to reading his books he goes.." he mumbles, moving towards the stairs and moves up on them, once he is up stairs, he moves to the exit of building to leave for a run around the city to increase his stamina further

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Itazuki on January 7th 2016, 11:21 pm

"AH Damn. I think I over did this thing here. Hmm what else could I bring in the guild to make this a very lively place. Perhaps a girl...hahaha...Alright, I think i need set the curtains and then finally look out for the paint. I hope Wesaam is around, I would love to talk to him; been a while since I've last have a chit-chat with him. UHH to be honest, I'm tired. Guess I could go and see what my guild-members are doing and possibly get myself relieved of all this mental stress...I think I'm gonna black out if I keep thinking regarding the guild anymore. ALRIGHT MEMBERS I AM COMING!"

Gradually Ita stood up from his seat and finally took a deep breath to make himself relax of everything he has been doing. Itazuki then leaned himself ahead as he walked towards the door of the room he was sitting in. As he opened it, he yawned but overcame it soon after and walked down to only see the barman washing some plates and glasses.

"Huh? Where's everyone? I wonder...Well considering how Mic is, he would probably be running and hiding from girls..AHAHA. Hmm Wesaam, even I don't know. Shisei and Ryoichi could be on a mission unless they're not...I could check the basement. Actually I should, might find a book or two to read."

And with these Itazuki departed the hall and however he could see Shisei coming out of it as he stopped and attempted to greet him with a few happy words.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:23 pm

Shisei would have grabbed his books and bag full of books as he would dismiss Itazuki, walking towards the exit of the building.
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:25 pm

Ryoichi stops before exiting the hall to greet the guild master, "Morning, going for a quick run, going to be back soon.." he says out to Itazuki, trying to leave after that unless Ita asks something

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Itazuki on January 7th 2016, 11:26 pm

Itazuki simply shrugged as he flew his arms in the air; in the opposite sides. As a strange expression was shown on his face. He would also nod towards Ryoichi.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 11:31 pm

Shisei would walk past the gates and into the main town, going towards his home.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:32 pm

Ryoichi stops at the door, looking at Itazuki, "Shisei is mad, because he got pushed off from the position he was standing in a spar, he was trying to stay on the ground like a rock.." he says out and laughs lightly

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Itazuki on January 7th 2016, 11:34 pm

Itazuki slightly laughed and nodded as like he actually watching the spar; when he in reality was not.

_________________________________
avatar
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 450
Join date : 2014-08-26
Age : 19
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 11:37 pm

Ryoichi nods slowly, turns around and leaves the building to start running right a way

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum