Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links




Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

What to do?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:06 pm

Ryoichi sits up from his bed, it was already a day, having slept longer than he usually does, he turns his head to look out through the window, "It's already a day huh?" he asks from himself, moving out from the bed and moves out from his room, moving towards the bar and says to barman, "A glass of water please.."

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 9:09 pm

Shisei would walk into the guild, holding a small pile of books in his hands as well as holding a bag with books in it. He would walk into the guild as he would walk straight past the bar, going to the basement. He wouldn't look at Ryoichi, though would have noticed he was there.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:16 pm

Ryoichi looks at Shisei, waving at him for a moment, "Morning.." he says to him, the barman who was next to him behind the bar counter places a glass filled with water down infront of Ryoichi, which leads him to take a hold of the glass and drink it, drinking the whole glass with one go

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 9:19 pm

Shisei would completely ignore Ryoichi as he walks by him with the books. He would go into the basement, placing them back to where he had got them from, remembering exactly where they were before. He would then place new books into his bag that would catch his interest.

After doing this he would leave his bag and a small pile of books on the table in the basement, walking back up the stairs as he would leave them there to pick up later on when he has finished any business he needs to do in the guild.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:24 pm

Ryoichi shrugs his shoulders, placing the empty glass down, "Well, time for training.." he says out to himself and barman, maybe even Shisei or someone else around, can hear that, he begins to walk towards the stairs that lead down stairs where the full empty room is with strong walls.

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 9:26 pm

Shisei would hear Ryoichi speak, following where he goes to see what he is doing, having wanting to get training himself as well. He would think that he is always mentally training but not doing as much in his magic or physical strength.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:32 pm

Ryoichi as he finally reaches down stairs, he looks around, but before begining to do any training, he beings to stretch and warm up his muscles, starting to do arm wheel with both of his arms, both moving to opposite ways, after he has done about 30 lapses with both arms, he begins to warm up his legs by doing soft kicks into air

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 9:39 pm

Shisei would walk into the room, seeing Ryoichi warming up. He would simply nod at him as he would enter. Wondering what they were actually going to be doing, Shisei would stand next to the doorway, waiting for Ryoichi to speak first.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:43 pm

Ryoichi would finish his leg warm up, jumps twice on the spot and then suddenly, his body begins to spark and right after, it is covered with lightning, without waiting a single moment, he is dashed off from his position towards the wall which is right infront of him not far away, once he reaches there, he moves his right fist back and right after aims it towards the wall to punch the wall, but why? May be the question Shisei has

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 9:52 pm

Shisei would look at Ryoichi as he punches the wall in his lightning form, guessing he is trying to train the power of his hits while the the form. Shisei would shrug, wondering what he should do having come here to train. He would look around for a second as he would look a bit lost at what he should do to train.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:55 pm

Ryoichi's lightning body would fade away right after the punch was finished to save his magic power, "Yep, all warmed up.." he turns and throws some punches into air before looking at Shisei, "Want to help me out in one hand to hand combat spar?" he asks from him

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 9:57 pm

Shisei would shrug as he says: "Sure why not, I did learn some hand to hand fighting from my father when I was younger." He would walk forward slowly as he would take off his long coat, getting ready to spar.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 9:59 pm

Ryoichi finishes throwing punches into air, he moves slightly closer to Shisei so he would be in good hand to hand combat distance, taking in his fighting stance which would look quite simple ((Pretty much basic boxing stance)), eyeing Shisei up and down for a moment before the match, "No magic is allowed in this one.." he says to him

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:02 pm

Shisei would look at Ryoichi's stance, wondering what kind of stance he should adopt. He would stand in a defensive martial stance as he would prepare for an attack, knowing that Ryoichi wanted help with his combat so he should stay on the defensive. He would nod to Ryoichi's rule on the spar as he would wait for him to make the first move.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 10:04 pm

Ryoichi slowly starts to weave to his left and right repeatly, beginning to move closer, once he gets enough close, he would start off with a simple one-two combo, but goes in with it by doing it twice in row to see how strong is Shisei's defense

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:07 pm

Shisei would move his forearms to block the hits, he would time his blocks so that he would hit Ryoichi's wrists to redirect them. He would be learning how Ryoichi is fighting, taking note of everything that is going on. Shisei would stand his ground, keeping his stance as he would block the hits.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 10:10 pm

Ryoichi as his wrist was slightly redirected to his side after his fourth punch, he would immediatly move his arm back but then tries to hit Shisei's right side of face with elbow while moving his arm back to the position after redirection

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:15 pm

Shisei would notice the sudden change in movement as he would quickly move his head back, out of the way of the hit. As he dodges, he would send his palms into his elbow's to make him follow his hit through, adding more to his elbow's force to make him stumble.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 10:17 pm

Right after the elbow hit had missed, he would push himself backwards, to gain distance with Shisei and avoid his upcoming move, once he gains distance again, he takes in his previous fighting stance and begins to weave once more.

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:19 pm

Shisei would prepare for Ryoichi's attack, having not moved from his original position, staying in his stance as he would wait for him.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 10:23 pm

Ryoichi begins to move in again, his body weaving to left and right, once he gets enough close, he remains weaving but then suddenly, he places lots of weight onto his left feet and moves down a bit, he begins to move his right fist towards Shisei's mid body but then suddenly it is directed up towards his chin instead to preform a uppercut punch

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:27 pm

Shisei would watch as his mid body would be aimed at initially, getting into position to block, though at the last minute he would see the fist moving up. He would quickly move his hands as he would grab the fist, using the force of it to push back and slide backwards, letting go of it just before moving.

He would be disappointed that he had to actually move.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 10:33 pm

Ryoichi right after his fist was surprisingly caught and shisei used it to push himself off, he would go for yet again another punch, this time it is aimed straight forward into Shisei's face, he moves himself slightly forward with a quick slide with his feet and attempts a punch with his left fist

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Shisei on January 7th 2016, 10:49 pm

Shisei, having caused himself to be a little unbalanced from pushing off from the punch would quickly send his weight into his back foot to gain some stability before sending the back of his hand into Ryoichi's left wrist as it comes towards him to redirect it.

Shisei would do this he would push through the wrist to try and force Ryoichi to lose his balance. As Shisei comes back around, he would attempt to send his leg into the back of Ryoichi's knees, hitting him on his weakest point, trying to make him fall over.

_________________________________
avatar
Shisei

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-01-02

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Ryoichi on January 7th 2016, 10:52 pm

Ryoichi, managing to reach enough close, trying to catch Shisei again with a surprise, the left punch he had attempted was just a bump fake, the real threat instead was the right fist straight punch to Shisei's chest, trying to push him away further, if he succeeds, he would stop the kick Shisei attempted

_________________________________
Ryoichi Ayugai
avatar
Ryoichi

Posts : 624
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum