Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Darkened Conversion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkened Conversion

Post by Wesaam on January 5th 2016, 10:37 pm

As the group started moving towards the location of the mission, the climatic change could be clearly noticeable, soon, they could see it slowly, a whole forest that seemed to have been completely burned recently as in about a week or two. It was a horrific sight for the mission takers.

All that the group knows is that the ones responsible are living somewhere near the burned forest, and about their number count, no information about the enemies were provided other than that.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkened Conversion

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 11:11 pm

This is it. Itazuki came to the location and searched around, he was now heavily breathing due to the sheer nervousness around him. Enemies were here.

Administrator

Character sheet

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 11:11 pm

The member 'Itazuki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Enemies' :

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 11:13 pm

Michael would look around as he observed what is going on around himself he would approach closer to Itazuki to poke him from behind once again asking him in low tone "So what are we doing?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 11:15 pm

Ryoichi would lower his arms to raise up his guard more, his head turns to his sides and he looks around to be ready for a possible danger

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 11:17 pm

As Shisei walks behind them he would glance up to the burned forest trees, noticing the darker mood that they create he would look back at his book and say: "Ah, this is so much better, might see if I can get a house here."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 11:24 pm

With the search, the basic thing itazuki has learned over the years is that he has to know and understand the already given information. Everything else was going to be okay. The information was needed to be examined thoroughly and that is exactly what itazuki tried to achieve. His goals were to learn the description in order to fully understand its meaning and purpose. A burning forest where habitat was entirely destroyed, one thing was certain they were no easy enemies. Plus they would undeniably take the lives for whosoever would stand in their dark ways.

Only one thing was necessary, itazuki said "everyone, this is no easy mission. Harder than you have performed before. Death can occur aswell. We need a plan to move forward and enter the burning forest. Any ideas?" As he gazed towards his guild mates with a very determined look on his face.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 11:25 pm

Michael raised his hand as he spoke "Diversions, split push technique."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 11:28 pm

"Split push?" he asks, raising up his eyebrow while he looks at Michael, it clearly appears that Ryoichi aint much of a team player

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 11:29 pm

Shisei would sigh as he would close his book suddenly. He would stare at Itazuki before saying: "If this is as difficult as you say, the enemy would be expecting someone to attack in retaliation. They will be prepared. Splitting up is stupid, the best thing to do is enter together and cover each others blind points with defensive spells. We are entering enemy territory, this is their terrain. We do not know what they can do yet, underestimating them will be a cause for our death. They will pick us off one by one if we split. " He would say this quickly, but clearly so he is heard.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 11:36 pm

"Hmm, exactly. I'm not a good defensive user. You guys can use lightning magic but it won't be of any help as they are damn too strong or so the mission description says. I'll use earth magic pillars when we enter their terrain To get advantage on the ground but I believe they will be strong enough to destroy them. I won't be able to save all of us. I could use total domination and not let them use any magic how it would make you guys unable to do any magic and they definitely are strong when it comes to punch fighting. So what else?" Itazuki said as he awaited more ideas.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 11:40 pm

Michael raised his hand once again with stupid look on his face as he responded in silly tone of his voice "They can shield themselfs from magic but they can't shield themselfs from this." He would take out small pouch from his bag as he pointed it towards others responding way more serious now "This is sparkroot, in dried form when ignited it creates a strong flash which can blind people for some time, even tho I use it for lowering pain from muscles when I mix it with other things."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 11:43 pm

Ryoichi turns his head to look at Itazuki, "Aren't you the one called nullifier? And if they are too bloddy strong for all of us, why did you even attempt to go alone?" he is full of questions, and even slowly starts to doubt in Itazuki's abilities, but then drops the idea and sighs softly

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 11:48 pm

"Well, our magic may not be strong but it is fast, it can hit them but not do much damage but it is a good distraction for you to get into close range. Let us use our ranged spells and then you follow up with close range attacks. I have some defensive spells if I need to use them as well. I say we should go in, and go in with the order of ranged to close, which will give us the best bet of attacks. They have burned down the trees, so sneak attacks from above will be impossible for them." He would pause for a moment as he thinks about the sparkroot.

"We could use this against them if we need to escape, it will give us a window of opportunity if we need it." Pausing as he would like to know what the others would reply to his idea.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 11:56 pm

"The idea is excellent. However, I'm no god at close range. Actually I'm like really bad. Michael here may have good attacks when he gets in close range. I could use a holy claw to make them unable to move for sometime but they will figure out the way on how to remove soon enough. I will attempt to take A rank or even one other strong mage or two perhaps. But three is out of question. The descriptions there are five of them. Michael may handle 1 brank and you guys may be able to get them with the help of Michael. The rest of low mages. The problem remains with the rest of the other string b ranks. They will be a big problem." Said itazuki with continuously thinking of a better plan.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 11:58 pm

Michael started to craft something using his pouch with sparkleroot as he responed while doing so "Its simple, we have two good choices here, we or either split them up and take them down in small numbers or we go in fast enough to wipe out them enough so we can hold our own after that."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 6th 2016, 12:01 am

Ryoichi would nod slowly at what Michael said, "Either one can work yes, but what is bad is that we are also out numbered.." he sighs again at the situation they are in

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 6th 2016, 12:03 am

Shisei would sigh as he says: "I suppose the best course of action would be to take them down swiftly, working out how strong each of them actually are and then adapt. Ryoichi and I may not be able to take them down as easily by ourselves which is the problem, though we could still try." He would be beginning to doubt the guild masters strength, even though he is a dragon slayer, he appears to Shisei to be weak.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 6th 2016, 12:13 am

Itazuki sighs as he says "I'm being afraid of such a mission when i've done countless more dangerous missions than this one in the past. The thing is I'm not afraid of them because of me. I want you guys to stay alive and kicking. I won't be able to tolerate a single scratch on you people. So well, here's the deal. I and Michael will go in first. You two will stay back, not a whole lot back but back. I'll put magic nullification seals right next to your locations. You can make them fall on them and they will not be able to use nullification magic. This way you guys will have a bit of an advantage over them. If you guys think it is hard, you'll run away. Or well if we would be dominating, you could just bring those guys to us as well."

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 6th 2016, 12:14 am

Michael would raise his hand as he acted a bit dumb yet fully serious with a bit lower voice of his tone "If we are going with Blitzkrieg we need to find them first."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 6th 2016, 12:17 am

Ryoichi looks at Itazuki, noding slowly, "That can work as well, if we could lure atleast two to those traps, that would already be good.." he says out, looking at the other two after that to see if they have any more ideas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 6th 2016, 12:19 am

Shisei would scoff, feeling so useless. He would open his book again, obviously annoyed he would say: "Whatever, I will wait here for you to bring them out. They can deal with my boredom."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 6th 2016, 12:24 am

"Very well then. We'll go with this one then." Itazuki walks into the forest and looks with cautious eyes all over the place. He would also be waiting when ever he sees Michael. TO keep him close and help him for whatever case it maybe. He goes on searching and hopes the other two are following Ita and Michael as well.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 6th 2016, 12:27 am

Michael would follow Itazuki as he finished crafting his new invention he would take a deep breath in as he slowly went forward onto incoming battle.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 6th 2016, 12:29 am

Ryoichi would follow the two, his arms down next to him, he turns his head to his sides to keep his guard up from a possible sneak attack

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top