Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The Huge Riot

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Huge Riot

Post by Wesaam on January 5th 2016, 8:54 pm

A huge group of people seemingly of lower ranked Mages and normal civilians seems to be gathering and holding posters in front of the guild's gate, the yells of the people could be heard by everyone inside the guild. The people seemed to have come from the West.

"GET OUT!" "SPEAK TO US." The people yelled to everyone that's inside the guild, they had their own reasons, it is the dark guild that was damaging them and attacking them which lead them to gather right in front of the guild, since no one has taken the missions for day after them requesting it.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: The Huge Riot

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 9:02 pm

Itazuki rubbed the back of his head as he slowly and gradually attempted to see what the whole nonsense was about. After finally knowing what was happening, Ita smiled and shouted in a very polite manner to make it seem that he wants to them to listen of what he has to say "PEOPLE. I am aware no one has taken the mission, yet. But i assure you, they will go down one way or the other. As a matter of fact..." Itazuki stopped as he thought that wesaam may disagree to go with him, but then he thought this was a matter of life and death for some. "I myself will go and eradicate them from this world; I promise you."

Administrator

Character sheet

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 9:04 pm

Michael would walk pass guild building as he ate a cookie he would notice huge crowd there at the entrance which made him jump inside using open window once again. He would roll as he jumps inside as he stood up cleaning some dust from himself as he continued to eat his cookie while he was next to Itazuki observing what is going on.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 9:08 pm

Ryoichi, hearing the yelling outside even while he was in his bed room, he sits up on his bed and rubs his eyes, "What's with all that yelling?" he asks from himself, which leads him to get out from his bed and leave his room to go towards the entrance of building, seeing the crowd who yells and Itazuki talking to them, "What's going on?" he asks from Itazuki

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 9:10 pm

Shisei would walk through the crowd with a bag over his shoulder with books that he took with him to read at home. He would walk past the crowd like it was nothing as he would say, pushing past people: "Excuse me." Saying this a couple of times as he would push through the crowd, walking into the guild gates and through the door.

He would go past everyone, if uninterrupted, moving towards the basement. as he wonder: "Isn't this a bit much even for Micheal." Not knowing what is going on.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 5th 2016, 9:16 pm

"You pig!" An egg and a tomato was thrown from both of the sides towards Itazuki aiming at his head attempting to hit him as they continued yelling. "IT HAS BEEN DAYS SINCE WE REQUESTED IT. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PEOPLE A LITTLE?!" A person from the crowd yelled, "YEAH!" The others agreed with him.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING TILL NOW? WE ARE NOT MOVING FROM HERE TILL YOU TAKE THAT MISSION AND FINISH IT." They continued, as they kept moving the poster up and down. "You call yourself a Nullifier?! While you can't even do ONE MISSION?! What about your Shadow Dragon Slayer?! ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO GO?!"
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 9:22 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Itazuki kept saying these words out of humbleness as they threw the tomatoes and other things at him. All he did was say sorry and finally "I can suffer anything when it is just me. Don't speak a bad word against Wesaam. I said I'm going to complete it; and I most likely will, right now." As Itazuki attempts to walk besides them not caring what they're gonna throw at him next or do, he would aim for the mission, alone, if no one joins him. He'll try to get this even if it costs him his life.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 9:23 pm

Michael would finish eating his cookie as he dodges incoming projectiles coming his way because not all people have perfect aim and he is standing next to Itazuki. He would then respond "Whats going on? Food fight festival?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 9:26 pm

Ryoichi lets out a sigh as he dodges some of them, which leads him to try and move pass the angry crowd, and follow Itazuki "I wont miss the fun of mission, but we do get paid right?" he asks, smiling lightly after that at Itazuki but then again, his face expression turns serious once more.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 9:29 pm

Shisei would realize something as he would be walking, having known what was going on already. He would drop his bag, though grabbing a special book from his bag that he had found. He quickly followed as he had realized that he will get to see Itazuki's power for himself. Shisei would walk slightly behind them now reading his book that he brought with him, being on the mythology of the dragon slayers.

He wouldn't speak as he would continue walking through the crowd again, keeping near the others as they would walk with Itazuki. He would keep an expressionless face as he follows, not actually caring about the job that he is going with them to.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 5th 2016, 9:35 pm

"Wesaam? Oh its the Dragon Slayer! Dragon Slayer my ass! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO SHOW UP. HOW ARE YOU ALL GOING TO MAKE UP FOR ALL WHAT WE'VE LOST? HUH?! TELL ME." the group continued especially seeing that Itazuki was just apologizing to them without saying anything.

"What a freaking joke!" They continued until they felt the tension rising all of a sudden, a Shadow formed close to the group forming a figure, his snaky slits stared at the huge group which gave them the chills, they all suddenly stopped the yelling peering at the mage that have appeared, noticing that it is Wesaam.

Seeing that they all were looking at him, as if they wanted something,"I don't care. Just fuck off and don't disturb me." He spoke as he casually walked into the guild in the direction of the Mission Board searching to see if any S rank missions were added.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 9:44 pm

Itazuki just followed the path to where had to go. He already had read the mission details and now he had to finish it. It was hard but with the help of his guild-mates it was not impossible. He shrugged regarding Wesaam's actions but got terribly serious, at the point of frightening someone. "Ya Ryo, it does. And we will get it." said Ita and simply smiled a little for Michael's words. He was astonishingly working to go towards that place with his guild-mates. In from inside, he was very happy that he has his guild-mates to back him but then soon said "All of you. I want you to stay back in the guild. Coming with me won't be good. This is even more for me, I want you to go back and not let your lives be at stake. I'll do it and come back." as he sighed for sometime.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 9:46 pm

Michael would not look interested until he saw group of girls who noticed them from the crowd. He would look shocked as he quickly rushed behind Itazuki to use his diversion to disappear before they regroup and chase him again. He would place his hands into his pockets as he slowly walked behind Itazuki casually talking to him like its a walk in the park "Where are we going?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 9:48 pm

Ryoichi raises his arms and places the hands on the back of his head while still following Itazuki, "I am a bit bored so I shall join you one way or another, if things get bad I can always try and escape.." he says out to Itazuki after he had finished his own sentence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 9:50 pm

Shisei wouldn't listen to Itazuki as he would simply keep walking behind them. He would be too engrossed in his book to care about what the guild master was saying to them. Shisei would glance up from his book now and again to just check where they were, though being able to see the group clearly from the top of his book.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 5th 2016, 9:54 pm

"Itazuki." A harsh cold voice spoke to Itazuki, as he grabbed the paper and started moving closer to him. "Are you going to take this mission?" He asked a very simple question, and just waited for Itazuki, staring at him as he waits for the reply. He wanted to know what he should do next.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 10:01 pm

Itazuki started laughing but then stopped and said "I love you guys...caring for me and the guild so much. Ya wesaam, unless you want to do it...I won't mind." as he kept on smiling and then said "If I do take this mission, I want all of you to escape and run and never come back if you get the chance. You got it?" Itazuki had no change on his expression except that smile that shined due to the happiness granted to him by his guild-mates.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 10:02 pm

Michael remained silent as he looked around looking a bit confused towards Itazuki, his reason to go was just to escape horde of girls and not to care for guild because he has no reason to care for place full of strangers to him, for now. He would stand in place as he observed talk between Wesaam and Itazuki waiting for what will happen next.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 10:07 pm

Ryoichi would let out a sigh, not really wanting to do it but for now respects Itazuki's wish, which leads him to nod what he said

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 10:09 pm

Shisei, obviously not paying attention to them speaking only knowing that a question was asked, would say: "Yep." Saying this quickly. He would glance up now and again to look at Wesaam, though only doing this once or twice to examine him before continuing with his book.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 5th 2016, 10:13 pm

"I don't care. You can take it and go along with whoever you want. I might pass by to watch the fights if I was in the mood." He spoke to Itazuki as he steps forwards, wanting to leave but he realized that the group of people was still there watching the conversation.

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off? What are you still doing here?" He spoke as the horde of people quickly decided to started moving away back to the west side to their homes, Wesaam then faded into the shadows once again disappearing from everyone's sight.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 5th 2016, 10:20 pm

Itazuki moved in the direction where the mission would take place and nodded at Wesaam.

Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 5th 2016, 10:22 pm

Michael would follow Itazuki as he once again asks him what is this mission about.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 5th 2016, 10:24 pm

Ryoichi lets out a sigh at the way Wesaam behaves, "What a jerk he can be.." he mumbles to himself as he keeps on following Itazuki with his hands behind the back of his head

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 5th 2016, 10:25 pm

Shisei would quietly move behind them as he continues reading, keeping a small distance away from them as he walks.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top