Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Wanted: Jacob Nights.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanted: Jacob Nights.

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 5:55 pm

Wanted: Jacob Nights job:
Mission name: Wanted: Jacob Nights.

Mission details: There has recently been a string of murders in the lower docks of east, northern of crocus. The town guard launched a sting operation and lost one of their own, proving that the killer was one Jacob Goodnight, a local miner who was always a bit off. The guard has issued a bounty for Jacob, asking he be brought in, or down, before he can kill again.  Kill him due to his mischievous acts. He will be round the dock town, more likely near the mines. He and his group (of one more people) will be there. This is a one time quest only.

Mission reward: 2 points.

Mission rank: D-rank.

Request by: The dock people who have been very afraid of him. Talk to them if needed.

Shisei would be walking on the pathway next to Ryoichi as they would arrive near the Coal Mines of the northern part of Crocus, where the job had instructed them to go there as it would likely be where this man was. The streets being crowded with people as they were happily talking and and shopping.

Shisei would say: "Looks like we are getting near, the people say that this guy is a little off, how would you say we should approach this?"
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanted: Jacob Nights.

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 5:58 pm

Ryoichi, as he remains his hands placed on the back of his head, he looks around the place, to see if there may be a man with some odd looks on him, "One way would be to somehow lure him. Other way would be to just jump on him once we find something odd, but then again, we need evidence.." he says out, his tone slightly lower so Shisei could hear it
Ryoichi

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:01 pm

Shisei would reply: "How would you say we should prove this? It says some of the town guards had put in an operation which proved that this guy is the murderer. Our job isn't to prove what is already proved." Shisei would say this in a blunt manner, keeping an expressionless face as he would put his hand in his pockets, his coat would be flowing slightly in the air brushing past him. He would then say: "I think when we arrive we should be careful apparently this guy isn't alone, they could be prepared with some kind of trap for people like us."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 6:04 pm

"Then we two will be prepared for things like that.. But for now, lets just reach there.." he says out, remaining to walk, his hands still on the back of his head, his eyes open, looking around infront of him to notice if there is anything odd.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:08 pm

As they approach the mines, the amount of people around them would begin to decrease rapidly, showing a completely deserted part of the town as well as mines. The mines would look completely empty with no people around.

Shisei would sigh as he suspected that the rumor of there being a murderer hiding out here has driven people away, though knowing it makes it easier without any casualties. Shisei would say: "I think we should go to the main caves of the mines, I suspect they will be hiding there."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 6:10 pm

"Had the same idea.." he nods to Shisei as they keep on walking towards the mines, his eyes still swift from one direction to other infront of him, "This place truly is deserted.. Well that is understandable.." he sighs softly after saying that
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:15 pm

Shisei wouldn't speak as he would be glancing around as he would stay on high alert, as they would approach the main caves there would be no noise, even the noise from the loud town wouldn't reach them here. The silence would be eerie, as there would be no noise coming from the mines either. Shisei would say: "Shall we go in then? I don't think they would hide in this large open space, our best bet is in the cave."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 6:19 pm

Ryoichi nods slowly, "I'll guard the back.." he says out, he turns himself slightly and moves behind Shisei, he would follow him behind, but he turns himself around to have a 360 degree look around, being on guard.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:24 pm

Shisei would nod as he would step into the caves, walking along the uneven pathway made for the coal miners, as he gets deeper in he would be able to hear some whispers coming from an opening up ahead. Shisei hearing this would move slowly, crouching to the side as he would move along the wall. Shisei would whisper: "I can hear people up ahead. Since you don't want to kill shall we have a direct approach and give them a chance to give up or would you like an all out attack?"
Shisei would be asking, wanting to know how Ryoichi likes to fight, not doing the mission how he would normall do them.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 6:27 pm

"I wont stop you from killing, all I say is that I will not do it, preforming a good sneak attack may prevent us from falling into any too dangerous trap.." he says out to him with a whispering tone after he had moved against the wall so he wouldn't be noticed, "Which way of attack do you prefere?"
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:31 pm

Shisei would think for a moment as he knows that sneaking and getting away with it will only work if they are turned away from the door, though being wanted they are probably prepared for people to attack them so would be facing the door with weapons beside them. Shisei would then think about long ranged attacks to begin with while one of them follows up with a close range, moving with the first attack. This would force them to go into a defensive position, giving them an easier attack of opportunity.

Shisei would whisper back: "I think if you send a long ranged attack to cover as much of the room as possible, it will force them back or make them defend, I can follow in with my blades and lightning form to get into close range attack. Then you can join me to take out any of this other friends, knock them out if you like since the job only wants Jacob dead."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 6:36 pm

"Very well, I'll send an enough large attack, you be prepared to rush in" he whispers out, he grins slightly as his body begins to spark with lightning, but most of the spark would appear around his arm, the sparks are unable to be seen by the group down for now.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:40 pm

Shisei would also cause sparks to form around his body as well as next to his hands as he would prepare to do a double spell. He would simply say: "I'm ready, you go round the corner and send in your attack and I will follow on." Shisei would prepare himself near the corner, waiting for Ryoichi's initial attack.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 6:45 pm

Ryoichi nods slowly, he moves from around the corner, the sparks which were around his arm would spread more and more, he raises his arm up and a large ball would start to form, the sparks from around his arm would start to spread around his body too, "Raging bolt!" he says out

After he had said that, he sends his arm down in a chopping maner to send the bolt flying down
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 6:52 pm

Shisei would watch him send the bolt as Shisei would send his arms out, causing crackle of electricity to build up quickly as he says: "Electric blade!" Blades of electricity would form, he would then quickly grab one of them as the electricity would build up around his body too. He would cause his body to go into lightning body form, keeping two of his blades with him. He would then move as the raging bolt is sent, as it hits the ground Shisei would enter the room.

When the bolt explodes, the smoke from it would give Shisei cover would send his blades circling around at maximum speed as it would create a saw like shape around him. Though the room would be empty, hearing people running down a passage way, Shisei would move after them, though there would be one person on the ground, him being one of Jacob's crew.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 7:00 pm

Ryoichi would jump towards the passage way and runs after others as well, the sparks around him would fade slowly to keep his energy for now, the man who got hit is paralysed and knocked out if not close to death due to his attack, he keeps on running to catch up with Shisei and the group.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 7:08 pm

Shisei would be closing in to the other two, seeing them as silhouettes. He would suddenly see daggers thrown towards him, quickly evading a few of them by crouching as he runs, hearing them shouting. One of the blades would cut a part of his coat, though not hitting him directly.

Slightly annoyed Shisei would put all his strength into catching up to them as his blades would be still circling him at maximum speed, not needing to concentrate as much on them. They would cut into the sides of the wall as he runs, leaving clean cuts in them. As he gets nearer Jacob tries to shove his partner into Shisei. Though as he is thrown towards him he would be sent into Shisei's blades, as they would cut straight into the guys side as blood would fly out and he would be sent into the ground.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 7:12 pm

Ryoichi would manage to catch up with Shisei, he looks around and notices the blood, which leads him to let out a sigh, "Could've maybe brought them back alive for a larger price, but oh well I guess, we have one alive who we can take back.." he says out and begins to follow where the remaining two went
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 7:18 pm

Shisei would suddenly be breathing harder after having seen the blood, laughing in a sinister way as he would suddenly grab one of his over blades, causing his body to light up with electricity, sending the energy he absorbed to his finger tips as he would say: "Lightning Strike!" as he would send the electricity to shoot into the guys back, forcing him to fall.

Shisei would jump just ahead of him as he would power his lightning form down, turning to face him with a evil look as he would send his remaining blade into the guys back as he would scream in pain, blood would fly out as the blade moves slowly up. Shisei would say: "Fuck the hell yes." Saying this as he would love to watch the blade cause a hole to form in his back, laughing like a maniac as he does so.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 7:22 pm

Ryoichi would finally catch up just to see Shisei being a maniac, which leads him to let out a sigh and say, "i think you need some help later.." he says out and turns to move back towards the man who he had knocked out, raising his hands to place them behind the back of his head
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 7:26 pm

Shisei wouldn't notice Ryoichi appear as he would make the blade finish him off, as he would have cut Jacob upward, through the head as his screaming would suddenly stop, echoing through the mine with the sound of his head being cut into two. He would turn to face Ryoichi suddenly, his blade following his sight as he would aim at him. Though, he would suddenly snap out of it as his blade would dissipate.

Shisei would shake his head, his face going expressionless. He would look at Ryoichi and say: "Sorry about that, got a little ahead of myself there. Did you get the other two?"
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 7:28 pm

"I felt that, try something, and I wont hold back.." he grins for a moment as he keeps on walking, "Gonna get the one that is still alive, you pick up the one that is on the way still..
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 7:31 pm

Shisei would nod as he would move with Ryoichi as he would go to grab the guy that he has cut before, seeing him on the floor still, laying in his blood. He would grab him, tying his hands and legs up so he cannot move before putting something over his wound so he doesn't bleed out before getting back. Shisei would throw him over his shoulder and move back with Ryoichi.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 7:35 pm

Ryoichi as he was walking, considering they were in a mine, he would notice a piece of rope near the wall, which leads him to take a hold of it, once they have reached to the knocked out guy, who seems to be like a fried chicken from the lightning attack, he moves the mans hands behind his back to tie them with his rope and pick him up to carry him on his shoulder, "Lets be on our way then.. he says out and begins to move towards the exit to deliver the bad guys

Word count: 691

Last edited by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 7:39 pm

Shisei would nod at Ryoichi as he would walk with him back to town to collect the reward for killing Jacob and catching his group. He would be a little disappointed that he went too far with attacking his attacks.

Word Count: 1364 words.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top