Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

He returns

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: He returns

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 2:17 am

Itazuki sighed but continued to let this battle go on for some moments. He was going to end it soon.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 2:21 am

Michael would frown as magical particles formed around him creating aura. "Ancension!" After he shouted he was coated in magic that started to glow in white color. He would then use his max power as he raised his right hand as his maximal speed attempting to grab Ryoichi's hand and toss him at max power towards Shisei to make them colide in each other and get bashed into wall. After throw was done magic was stopped as aura disappeared around him and he returned to normal.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 2:26 am

Ryoichi as his hand was about to be grabed, his other hand's fist is about to sparkle and surround with lightning, before he is being thrown, he would attempt to land a quick punch, maybe trying to cause some damage with his enchanted fist. He would then be immediatly thrown towards Shisei after, hitting him if he wont move away, if he moves away, he will hit the wall
Ryoichi

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 2:29 am

((Awarded Ryo and Shisei for this good RP))
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 2:32 am

Shisei would see Ryoichi thrown towards him, but due to the distance he had created and having lightning body still active would move quickly enough out of the way. Remembering how Ryoichi has helped him before, Shisei would sacrifice his remaining blade, compressing its energy into a ball, he would send the blade at Ryoichi at maximum speed, if it hits him it would stabilize him and also allow him to absorb the energy to go into lightning body form to stop most of the damage.

Shisei, after sending the blade, would turn his attention to Micheal, preparing for what is going to come, forcing his lightning form to weaken slightly to reduce the amount of magical power it consumes from him.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 2:36 am

Itazuki was rather more interested in this fight but unfortunately for him, he wanted this to end now. As he took a deep breath and said "Well, good play. So Michael and Ryoichi. Interested in joining Shattered Sanctity? This guild?" in a well-mannered way to make it seem like he was really making up to all the bad things he may have done with them in the past.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 2:38 am

Michael would get hit on his face by Ryoichi in process but because of nature of his magic as well as his body built it did not affect him enough to deal severe damage. He would turn his attention towards Itazuki as he extended his right hand demanding his own property. "My cookies."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 2:41 am

Ryoichi would still hit the wall even though the lightning given by Shisei lowered the damage, he lets out a sigh once he gets back on his feet, "On one condition, I get a room where to stay here.." he says out and laughs lightly after that
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 2:44 am

Shisei would power his lightning form down as they have finished, brushing his coat down. He would walk to his book and pick it up before walking to the side, he wouldn't speak a word or look at anyone as he gets his book. Leaning on the wall beside the door, Shisei opens his book and begins reading again, yawning slightly.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 2:46 am

Itazuki smiles, faintly; as he passes the cookie bag towards Michael and then laughs for just a moment because of Ryoichi's statement. "Ya sure, you can get a room here. So Michael, you wanna join this guild or no?" He asks Michael again, this time being a little serious.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 2:48 am

Michael would grab his bag with cookies and the moment Itazuki took to answer to Ryoichi he once again changed fully as he was munching another cookie with dumb look on his face. He would remain silent for a bit before responding "I have never tried to be a real wizard before."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 2:50 am

"And drinks are on the house right?" he laughs lightly again after saying that but then he would say once again, "Of course I will bring money in for the guild too.."
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 2:53 am

Shisei glances up from his book and rolls his eyes, saying under his breath, though loud enough that it could be heard: "Yay, now there are people around to annoy me permanently..." Saying this in a sarcastic tone
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 2:57 am

Itazuki sighs over and over again but smiles nodding at Ryoichi and ignoring what Shisei said. He came towards Michael's question and said "Well, now you can. Become a real mage. Join this guild. I'm sure you will also be safe from those pesky ladies. We don't have any at this moment too! So it'll be safe for you in here. And also you can make money for those cookies. PLUS, we've got books. Loads of them downstairs, you can read them too, if you like." as Ita winked in the last to make the mood better and make him look like a goofy kinda guy.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 3:00 am

Michael backed off for a moment as he responded "What no girls? Thats terrible, but yet again I can use this to hide. I guess I could try to be a real wizard considering I am many things at the moment. I will join to try this out, also I have a lot of money from my other jobs as cook and doctor. I don't really care for it. Books sound interesting. I am in."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 3:02 am

"Hope they find you here!" he says out with slightly louder tone and laughs lightly again, he moves up from the stairs to find a free room where to stay
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 3:04 am

Bored of this Shisei leaves the room, closing his book as he would move towards the basement to find another book he might be interested in reading. He would say to himself: "Great got such fun times ahead." Saying this in a sarcastic tone once again.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 3:20 am

Michael noticing that Itazuki started to daydream would shrug off as he went outside of room eating his cookies he would once again disappear in unknown direction from where he came.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4