Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

He returns

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: He returns

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 11:16 pm

"Lucky that the window was open, would be a shame if you were supposed to stay outside and fix the window there, all the girls see you, and trap you, stomp on you.. Would be fun to see that.." he says out and laughs lightly after that.
Ryoichi

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 11:22 pm

Shisei would still be looking at his book as he would say: "Who gives a shit? If he has no business with us why does he keep coming here, I was not expecting such child play when joining." Saying this while having his back to the man and reading his book.
Shisei

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 11:28 pm

"Easy now. Things happen shisei. Don't get sentimental over them. Now could you stop being an idiot mister and tell us who you really are and what business do you have with us? Regardless of that can you even listen?" These spoken words came out of the mouth of itazuki. They were harsh, perhaps but they had to be spoke.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 11:31 pm

Michael would still remain in low position as he moved to avoid all windows. When he finally confirmed that he was safe he stood up. This time he had no backpack on his back which means that he is already settled somewhere in the city. As he took another cookie and started to munch it he would start to explain in a bit foolish voice "I am trying to find some work but these girls wont let me alone.... its hard to search for something with 20 girls around you. I was just hiding and escaping them when I found this place. It seems like a good place to hide from them so I used it. What is this actually, that guild?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 11:34 pm

"Why would 20 girls chase you?" he asks, raising his eyebrow while doing so, seemign to be a bit confused, he moves his hand towards the glass and takes a hold of it to take a sip of water from the glass, remaining to look at the stranger after that
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 11:37 pm

Shisei being slightly annoyed by Itazuki calling him sentimental, though would reply to Ryoichi: "Probably cause he stole something from them, seems like it, can't really be any other reason why."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 11:40 pm

"Yes this is a guild. And I intend to keep it as one. If you're a mage, you're most welcome. Well if you are not, I don't think you have a reason to be doing anything here, Michael." Itazuki spoke up and was serious about what he just said. He didn't want people to barge in this guild for some tiny and puny little reasons.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 11:42 pm

Michael would smile as he turned towards Ryoichi saying "Maybe its because I made their flowers bloom?" He would afterwards turn towards Itazuki as he pointed towards himself responding a bit more official "I can do any work, my speciality is everything."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 11:45 pm

"Looks more like you stole their cookies.." he laughs lightly again and turns to face the counter, taking another sip of water from he glass before saying out, "I am here for the same reason as well, guild master.. I am looking for a job.."
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 11:48 pm

Shisei would close his book, once reading what he want. He would get up and begin moving towards the stairs to the basement to get another book that he wants to read. Not really caring about the conversation that is going on, though would keep listening if something interesting does happen.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 11:54 pm

"Well then. Let us put it to a test. Shall we?" as Itazuki pointed towards a room situated besides the basement. This room was for practicing and doing all sorts of stuff in it. It was a large hall and only the most powerful magic could break its walls. So it was safe. "Lets go in there and put your abilities and so called specialties to a test." Itazuki spoke in a very excited tone. He started moving towards that door hoping the two or possibly all three of them would follow him there.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 11:56 pm

Michael would continue to munch his cookies as he followed out of curiosity remaining silent. He would raise his glasses with his left hand as he looked around.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 11:57 pm

Ryoichi looks at the bartender, placing his half full glass down on the counter, he says, "Watch over the bag please.." he says out and would follow Itazuki
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 11:59 pm

Shisei would sigh in disappointment as he would simply place the book back on the bar before grabbing the other book he left there before, though having already read it, he would think to himself: "It will probably be more interesting than this." Following the others to the room.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 12:05 am

The face of Itazuki would filled with excitement. This was going to be excellent for testing out the abilities of all three of them. Ita wanted to know what they use and how they use them. He when in the middle, brought his hand backwards and immediately pushed the red coat on him behind as he said "Abilities and powers. They mean a lot to mages. I will now see your powers. Show me your power. Your magic; your way to use it. I'll keep it like this. You guys either have a small sparring match among yourselves or have a go against each in rounds where only one vs one will occur. Or to make it very simple, just use your greatest power on any of these walls and prove that you indeed are a mage who will follow the path of light." Itazuki took a deep breath and then exhaled it as he said this remarkable statement. He was determined to see what these young lads have in store for him.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 12:07 am

Michael raised his right hand as he acted dumb for a moment having silly look on his face before he responded himself with a bit more serious but sarcastic tone "If its your test why do you let us pick what we do?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 12:08 am

"Any way is fine for me.." he says out while he looks around at the walls.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 12:13 am

Shisei would shrug: "I don't care either way." Still reading his book, not looking up as he says this.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 12:18 am

"This test is for your magic power and your skills. Not about you. It is a test for those abilities and specialties you have. It is a test for those things, I'm giving a free hand because I wanted something special. Since it'll be like this, just use your best ability against these walls." Itazuki tried to taunt these lads by giving them some encouragement if any was given. He tried to empower them through his words.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 12:19 am

Michael would raise his hand as he spoke a bit more serious this way "I don't want to hit a wall can we all fight against each other in three way battle?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 12:21 am

Ryoichi would appear to be walking towards the wall and then walks around, sliding the fingers over the surface of the wall, "I guess hitting the wall it is.." he says out to them
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 4th 2016, 12:24 am

Shisei would shrug, wondering who is going to go first, though still reading his book. He would say: "So you want us to use our best move on the wall? And this is meant to prove our loyalty to the path of light? Right...."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 4th 2016, 12:27 am

Itazuki facepalmed as he said "Fine, then...go on against each other. Don't kill each other, though. I'll be here watching you guys. Begin whenever you're ready. Very thoughtful of you Shisei, but you're still young. Someday you will come to know why I did this." Itazuki shook his head right and left swiftly and got ready to watch this upcoming battle.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 4th 2016, 12:34 am

would toss his bag with cookies towards Itazuki as he moved a bit more towards center of the room observing other two without making an action yet. He would try to taunt other two by acting childish "I don't really know how you do this, you two start I will watch you two." Tone of his voice was a bit sarcastic but he would look like he is having fun. What was he actually thinking was beyond comperhension of people around him.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 4th 2016, 12:38 am

Ryoichi would appear to be walking around the room still, his hands sliding over the surface of the wall, he mumbles lowly to himself, "I wanted to punch the wall already..", from the current looks, it appears that he has no intention to fight, for now.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top