Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

He returns

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He returns

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 9:35 pm

Ryoichi would open the door of the building to enter, he looks around but it is rather silent, only the barman is behind the counter. He shrugs and enters to the building and walks towards the bar to sit down, he places the small bag from his back down to the ground next to him and says, "A glass of water please.."
Ryoichi

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: He returns

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 9:41 pm

Shisei would walk back to the building, having finished his job, noticing that Ryoichi is back. He would move over to the bar. Sitting beside Ryoichi, saying: "So you came back." Shisei's expression would be different to the last time they had met, he would not be completely emotionless.
Shisei

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 9:44 pm

Ryoichi looks at Shisei who sits next to him, the bartender would bring him the water, "Was just looking around, said earlier that I might return back.." he takes a hold of the glass after saying that, moves it to his lips and takes a sip from there.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 9:47 pm

Shisei would look to the bartender as he would ask: "I will have some water as well." Who would nod and walk to get it. Shisei would also say: "So what do you think? Are you going to join this guild?"
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 9:49 pm

"We shall see, although, I need to earn some money, and maybe it is time to find a place to stay too.." he says out and shrugs after that, placing the glass down on the counter
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 9:54 pm

"Well I am staying just down the road, you could get a room there. It isn't very expensive. " Shisei would be given his drink by the barman, taking it and nodding in thanks for the drink. "You can't really do any jobs for this guild until you join or you could just go out and get a job working for someone."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 9:58 pm

"I figured, that is the way guilds work.." he raises his hand up to his lips where he holds his glass and takes another sip, this time drinking all the water from the glass and places the empty glass down on the table, "You are a lightning magic user, am I right?" he asks from the man next to him
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 10:03 pm

Shisei would simply nod at Ryoichi as he would begin drinking the water he was given. "I noticed you are too." Shisei would reply after pausing his drinking, having remembered that he was using lightning body form before.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 10:07 pm

"Indeed.." he says out, but then looks around, "I thought this guild has more people.. The mysterious guy, he's the member too?" he asks from Shisei
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 10:10 pm

Shisei would frown a little, knowing who he is talking about. He would explain: "Yes he is and a friend of the Guild Master, but that's all I know about him, it is the first time I have met him." Sipping at his water after saying this.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 10:13 pm

"I see, in my eyes, he seemed to be a little bit too confident in everything he can do, from there the attitude he had." he says out, turning himself on his chair to look at the job board
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 10:17 pm

"From what I can tell, that person doesn't actually care about the guild, just doing his own thing, but that's just first impression, we don't really know him." Shisei would finish his water after saying this, placing the empty glass down, the barman coming over to take the glasses back.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 10:19 pm

Ryoichi motions to the barman, "Fill it with water again please.." he says out to him, keeping on looking at the job board, "There doesn't appear to be too many jobs.."
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 10:21 pm

Shisei would take a guess at why that is: "I think that guy has done all of the ones given in, which is why it is probably so empty."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 10:24 pm

"I guess he has nothing better to do, I would do the same if I was in this kind of situation.." he turns slightly, back to face the counter, looking forward at the other kind of drinks the guild has to offer while waiting on his water
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 10:36 pm

Shisei would nod as he says: "True, without anyone else around and only the Guild Master, it must get really boring around here." Saying this as he would reach for a book he had left on the bar from before.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 10:39 pm

"Well, I'm not boring now am I?" came the guild-master down after completing his work upstairs. He had a sense of responsibility in his words. He quickly examined Ryo and spoke "Uhm, didn't you come here earlier too?" as he smiled and tried to act as a better person. Ita would then keep his smile on his face while he looked at Shisei and back to Ryo "Friend of your's, Shisei?" said Ita once again.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 10:41 pm

"I was here before, yes.." he replises to Ita's question, the bartender would bring his glass which is filled with water and places it down before him but he wont take a hold if it for now, eye'ing Itazuki up and down.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 10:47 pm

Shisei wouldn't respond at first, reading a bit in his book, before saying: "He is a more of a acquaintance." Continuing to read the book after speaking.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 10:52 pm

"Well how may I help you, Mister?" Asks Itazuki calmly and politely as he examines him after nodding at the reply of Shisei's.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 10:56 pm

Michael would once again appear suddenly jumping but this time thought the window, he would quickly roll and hide nex to the table as medium sized group of girls would pass by guild building searching for him. He would appear to have a bag of cookies in his hands. He would take a deep sigh as he took one cookie out of his bag and place it in his mouth, while he started to eat it he would notice that he is on same place he was earlier without even knowing. He would look around towards other people in there silently as he ate his cookie.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 10:59 pm

Ryoichi blinks and lets out a sigh as he hears the ruckus in the building, he turns himself around slightly to look at the man he had seen before too, "Oh, it's him again.." he says out, ignoring Itazuki's question for now.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 11:02 pm

Shisei would glance to the man, turning to have a look once recognizing him. Examining his appearance, wondering why he is always running from girls, though not caring much he would look back at his book, sighing.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 11:10 pm

Itazuki would simply walk over to this man who keeps on coming and going as he asks once again "Do you want something? Considering you're always coming and going." As he raises his right eyebrow.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 11:12 pm

Michael would wave towards Itazuki in strange way as he offered him bag to take a cookie saying "Want a cookie?" He would still be munching his cookie while he was still crouching behind the table responding slowly "Are they gone yet?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next