Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Arm Wrestling.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arm Wrestling.

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:00 pm

As Shisei leaves the guild holding the piece of paper with the job written on it. He would look around to see a person sitting at a table talking with someone. The person looked quite young, a little shorter than Shisei, but quite broad. Shisei, guessing this was the person, would begin walking towards him.
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Arm Wrestling.

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:03 pm

The person the boy would be talking to would look up to see Shisei walking towards him, he would step to the side and walk in front of the table the boy is sitting at. Shisei would notice this, the man standing in the way looked much older than the boy as well as slightly broader. Shisei would continue walking towards them, as he approaches them Shisei would stop, wondering if he should say something, but he merely holds the sheet with job on it to the man.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:04 pm

The man looks at the sheet of paper and nods at Shisei, stepping to one side of the table to watch the arm wrestle. Shisei would walk to the table and take off his coat, showing his white shirt fully, which he would then roll up to his elbows. Shisei places his long coat on the chair opposite to the boy, doing this before sitting down.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:07 pm

The boy look impressed, as his coat had hidden how muscular Shisei actually was. Shisei forced a smile before putting a hand out to shake the boys hand. He then said: "Hi, my name is Shisei." To which the boy replied with his name, smiling.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm

Both of them got into position to begin the arm wrestle, with on hand behind each of their backs. The man who was standing beside them began counting down to begin the match. As he said "Go", both Shisei and the boy began putting their strength into their arms to push the other one down.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:12 pm

As the match began the boy had put all his strength into his arm. Shisei, however, did not put all of his strength into his arm, he kept some of it back to make it look like the boy was going to win. As it looked like the boy was going to win he exclaimed: "I'm going to win!" Shisei, saying: "Guess what, you're not." put all his strength into his arm, causing the boy to suddenly struggle.

Last edited by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:15 pm

The match was over as the sound of the boys arm hitting the table was heard. The man impressed by Shisei's strength congratulated him: "Wow, you are stronger than you look."

Shisei explained: "I have been travelling for a long time and been training along the way"
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:20 pm

The boy asked: "Can we go again, I want to see if it was just a fluke."
Shisei reluctantly agreed with him: "Sure why not, get to test my strength with people around here."

The two began another match.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 8:32 pm

After about half an hour passed of Shisei winning every arm wrestling match, the boy said: "Ok I give up. I will get stronger and then we can try again."

Shisei grinned as he said: "Don't worry I am still getting stronger." After saying this Shisei would get up and take the money given to him by the man beside the table.

He would then wave and begin walking back to the guild again.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 3rd 2016, 8:39 pm

Points Rewarded.
Thread Locked.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator