Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Drinks all around

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drinks all around

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 6:33 pm

Ryoichi would stand up and walks towards the exit, "I shall be back if that is fine, gonna go and look around the building.." he says out before exiting the big building
Ryoichi

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 6:38 pm

Shisei would laugh at Wesaam before changing his expression emotionless, saying to himself: "Hm... This one is interesting, have to keep an eye on him." He would say this before turning to look at the board, examining the board.
Shisei

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 6:40 pm

Michael would peer towards Itazuki before he raised his right index finger and point towards people around himself in the room going from Wesaam back to Itazuki as he responded with plain look on his face with a little smile "They are all mages."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 6:44 pm

Itazuki started laughing as he said "Ow man, I know that. Anyone else besides them?" as he got a little bit serious and tilted his head towards Wesaam "He is our new member, Wesaam. Heh, quit being so serious and evil! HAVE FUN!". As this sentence ends, Itazuki would laugh like an idiot again to try to make the mood better.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 3rd 2016, 6:48 pm

"Don't really care." Wesaam spoke as he kept staring at Itazuki, waiting for his response to the question he asked "Are you going to answer me? Is there anything higher than S class at the moment?" He spoke ignoring everyone else around him.

"At least he won't be always wanting me to stay at the guild now that there are more people around." He thought as he waited for Itazuki's reply.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 6:54 pm

Shisei would roll his eyes to what Itazuki would say, staring at the board though he would be deep in thought, thinking about what he should do. As he snaps out of the little trance he would grab one of the simple jobs, wanting to get a feel for what they are like. He would then turn to face Itazuki as he would walk towards him. If uninterrupted he would show him the job: Arm Wrestling, as he says: "Where do I go for this?" He would be staring at Itazuki with now a expressionless face.

Last edited by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 6:56 pm

Michael would shrug his shoulders as Itazuki once again questioned him only to be interrupted by Shisei who walked to Itazuki. He would remain silent as he had no real reason to bother a stranger who is bothered by his people.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 7:00 pm

"Uhh...haha sorry Wes. Uh well, lets have fun. There maybe some other missions but you gotta rest, first. So do that and I'll pick a good mission for you later, definitely." Ita remarks while rubbing his head. Itazuki would then again continue as he saw Shisei asking him regarding the D-rank job "Uhh well, the boy is just outside. He's basically waiting for people to arm wrestle him here..ehehe." And finally he sighs at Michael "Can you at least tell me your name?" asks Ita sighing tiredly.

Last edited by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 3rd 2016, 7:03 pm

"I'll come back later." Wesaam spoke after hearing Itazuki's reply, fading into the ground into the shadows once again, leaving the guild going back to his own home to get some peace of mind and some rest, this is what he was planning to do before starting the next mission anyway.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 7:06 pm

Shisei would nod, walking past Itazuki towards the exit, to where the boy is, thinking he has seen him somewhere. Shisei would glance to the side, glaring at Wesaam as he turns into a shadow.

Shisei, if uninterrupted, would have left the building in search for the boy who wants to test his strength.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 7:09 pm

Michael would observe other two leaving as he once again turned his attention back towards Itazuki, his facial expression would change to serious one as well as his acting. He would stand firmly as he responded in official tone of his voice "Before asking for a name you are supposed to tell yours. My name is Michael Lucifer Dracul."
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 7:10 pm

Itazuki would reply "My name's Itazuki hara. I need to go too. TO my room." as Itazuki rushed towards his room without telling anyone anything.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 3rd 2016, 7:12 pm

Michael would facepalm as he exited the building as well going into unknown direction.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesaam on January 3rd 2016, 7:14 pm

Thread locked.

Shisei and Ryoichi were rewarded 1 point each.
Wesaam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2