Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Arrival (North entrance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival (North entrance)

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 3:59 am

As Ryoichi walks, a small bag on his back, he finally reaches to his destination. "The city of Crocus.." he grins slightly while standing infront of the north entrance of the city. Without wasting a single second, he enters to the city, to find a tavern.
Ryoichi

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Arrival (North entrance)

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 4:08 am

As he had entered the city, he looks around, rather amazed considering he has not been to cities a lot. He keeps on walking and looking for a sign that says, "Tavern" but unable to find it, "Lost again.." he mumbles after that.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 4:13 am

Shisei would be walking around the pathways as he would be simply looking around, his coat would be dragging behind him as the air rushes through it, finding and learning his way around this new and giant town. He would stop for a moment to peer inside a shop he finds to see what kinds of things they are selling, noticing a man wondering around as if he was lost. Scanning his appearance, noticing he would not be from this city. He would slowly make his way towards the man to help him, stopping near him as he says: "Can I help you at all?"
Shisei

Character sheet
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 4:16 am

Ryoichi turns his head towards a unknown man as he walked by to him, at first eyeing him up and down and then replies to his question, "I am looking for a tavern or some place where to sleep and eat and drink..", he laughs very lightly after that, finding it funny to be lost in the big city
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 4:19 am

Shisei would chuckle at the man, he would then explain: "I have just got here, but I just moved into a place in the center, I am sure you could find a tavern or something down there." Shisei would think to himself, 'Is this the kind of jobs I will be given at first.' He would let out a sigh to his thought.

Last edited by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 4:22 am

Ryoichi nods at the man and says, "Thank you, it was helpful." he smiles slightly and then walks pass the man, waves the back of his hand. He proceeds towards the center of the city to find the place the man mentioned.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 4:27 am

Shisei would nod as the man leaves, going back to what he was looking at, searching for supplies as he just moved in.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 4:34 am

Ryoichi keeps on walking, considering it was dark already outside, he lets out a sigh, "Lost again.." mumbling, but then suddenly, as he had walked to an alley, his body is surrounded by lightning, he quickly sprunt up to the roof and then lays down there, "Guess I'll spend my night here today.." saying it out to himself, he closes his eyes slowly to get some sleep.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 3:32 pm

Ryoichi slowly opens his eyes and immediatly after that yawns, "My neck.. My back.." he mumbles out, rubbing his neck which is slightly in pain, most likely from bad position while sleeping or from bad surface under him, he stands up and looks around, he could see everything which is around the city considering that he was on the roof, that is when he finally sees the place a stranger mentioned him the day before, "I guess that's the place." he says out to himself, his body will be surrounded by lightning once more and he begins to jump on the roofs, running towards the center of city, where he sees the big building.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 4:08 pm

Shisei would be standing at the doorway of the guild, looking around, as he does this he would see something moving towards them quickly, shouting into the guild: "Hey, there's something coming towards us!" After saying this he would move back into position as he would charge his body with electricity.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 4:18 pm

Ryoichi keeps on moving with his lightning body, moving from roof to roof, but then suddenly he jumps off the roof and over a small river before the large building in the center of city, once he has landed down, the lightning would slowly fade from around him, "That was fast.." he says out lowly to himself and looks around, noticing a man infront of the building.
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 5:06 pm

Shisei watches as the man lands in front of him, recognizing the man for the day before. He would allow his lightning body form to dissipate as he would calm down, before moving towards the man. As he walks towards him he would say: "Didn't see you anywhere, I guess you found a tavern?" Shisei would stop as he finishes speaking.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 5:08 pm

"Actualy, no. I did not find one yet.." he says out, laughing slightly before eyeing the large building infront of him up and down
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 5:11 pm

Shisei would chuckle at this, though wondering where he had stayed the night if he didn't find the tavern. He would sigh a little, thinking it wouldn't be appropriate to ask. He would then ask: "You want to come in? We got a bar in here if you want a drink." Showing him him the door of the guild building as he says this.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoichi on January 3rd 2016, 5:15 pm

"That is what I kind of had in mind.." he says out and would slowly start to walk towards the entrance of the building
Ryoichi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 5:17 pm

Shisei would walk with him, with questions popping in his head, though would wait until they are inside.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top