Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is rosemary12151821

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

In we go. [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In we go. [closed]

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 2:54 am

Itazuki opens the gates and brings Shisei inside, to have him let around a look of what is going on.

He is really excited seemingly and astonishingly really happy too.

Last edited by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In we go. [closed]

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 3:01 am

As Shisei steps into the large wall, being partially amazed at the size of it, though the look of it isn't what Shisei is interested in. He would take a step towards Itazuki before asking: "Looks nice, but can I see your library or whatever book collection you might have?"
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:04 am

"Sure, the basement has almost everything." Itazuki remarks as he points at the basement and is willing to go with Shisei into the basement too. Itazuki seems willing to do everything in his power to have this man join this guild.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 3:08 am

Shisei would let out a sigh of disappointment, saying under his breath: "Why do they put the most important thing in the basement..." Saying this to himself as he would follow Itazuki into the basement, watching behind him as his paranoia kicks in, checking for ways out in case he needs to get out.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:11 am

If they're in the basement, Shisei could see a lot of shelves with a lot of books. These books are from normal magics to the different stories written by different people. Some good and some bad. Itazuki then slowly sits on a chair and is hesitant to say the following words but pushes them out anyways "So...Shisei...What kind of magic do you have?". Ita feels a bit bad asking this as he knows he rushing things up.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 3:17 am

As Shisei enters the basement, seeing the load of books, now being impressed. He would walk past Itazuki to examine the collection, going past each of the books, looking at their titles, this being the first time he has shown any kind of excitement since he has arrived to the city. Hearing Itazuki's question he would turn and explain: "Well I have skills in Lightning Elemental Magic, it's what I was first taught. I have always wanted to learn more, I even taught myself some spells that I read about on my travels." He would turn back to the books, doing this before asking: "What magic can you use then?"
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:21 am

Itazuki would smile as he believes that maybe bringing Shisei would be possible. "Well, I have nullifying magic. But the first magic I was taught is Earth elemental magic. My foster dad, more like who's dead...taught me Dragon Slayer Magic. I am the Light Dragon Slayer." Ita said in a very low tone, more so like he ws sad on the foster dad part. Anyone could tell from his expressions that he was sad. he immediately tried to bring up a smile but the feelings that were couldn't go away.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 3:26 am

Shisei's ears would perk up when he hears the words 'Dragon Slayer Magic', he would quickly turn to face Itazuki. He would speak quickly to Itazuki: "Amazing, you have Dragon Slayer Magic, I have only heard of them, thought they were a myth. So you were raise by a Dragon, a real Dragon! Wow. Are you sure your not lying to me, I have to see it, can I see a spell of it. I want to witness it for my own--" He would suddenly pause as he would remember how he had said he was a Dragon Slayer, before clearing his throat and composing himself. He would say: "My condolences about your foster dad."
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:37 am

Itazuki would sigh. He wanted Shisei to believe him. "No worries, well I believe he's within my heart. Always watching me progress. Sure, I'll show you a thing or two." Itazuki would attempt to wrap white light around his two fists as he speaks "Watch closely." Ita wouldn't have to mumble anything in order to emit the light from his hands. "This light hits very hard, even though it doesn't seem much. It is hella strong, more like a Iron fist. I would show you a roar, but I can't. It does a lot of damage, and I don't want to ruin my own guild. Hehe."

Last edited by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 3:41 am

Shisei would stare into the white light as it is created, simply saying: "Amazing." He would think a moment before saying: "My opinion and decision have changed of your guild, I would like to join your guild if you would allow me to." Bowing in respect to Itazuki, waiting for his reply.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:45 am

"Definitely!" Itazuki would almost jump in happiness. This marks a new day and aa new journey for Itazuki and his comrades. Itazuki would smile in its best form ever. This is the day he has been waiting. First recruitment. This day won't be forgotten in the history of Shattered Sanctity. It will forever remain in the heart of Itazuki.

Ita stood up and said "Well then, come with me. Time for you to put your insignia, Shisei!" As Ita attempted to go out of the basement and go to his guild-master office.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 3:50 am

Shisei would smile slightly, as he would follow the Guild Master into his office. Being happy he has actually joined a guild, wondering what kind of jobs he will be doing. As they step in the office, he would look around at all the stuff in there.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:52 am

This thread is closed as well. Good RP.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet