Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Arriving into the great City. (East Crocus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arriving into the great City. (East Crocus)

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 1:48 am

Shisei wearily walked down the busy streets of Crocus, with bags around his shoulders. As he treads down the streets with his hood up, trying to avoid walking in the centre of the street to avoid unnecessary attention, he peers into the shops to seethe range of foods and items they sell. The loud noises of people talking and customers haggling with shopkeepers on the stalls filling Shisei's ears. Finding a place to finally rest, sitting down on a bench near a shop, while grabbing an apple and one of his books from his bag.
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Arriving into the great City. (East Crocus)

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 1:57 am

Still roaming around the eastern parts of crocus, Ita would try to observe the situations around him. Only for one single purpose, that is to find and recruit mages so that his guild becomes famous not just as a guild of two men but more too. His endless and tireless efforts were to no avail. At last he thought of asking people about the mages. Going from one person to another, Itazuki was literally getting tired because all of this. He was unable to find a mage; forget a powerful one. At last he saw a person eating an apple and reading a book, having encountered someone similar earlier, he thought to give it a try and attempt to approach him. "Hey...uhm could you tell me if you know any mages around? I'm looking for a mage so that he or she may join my guild. It isn't really filled with a lot of people but it is famous, thanks to my friend." replied the blonde haired boy, with a forceful voice.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 2:03 am

Shisei, hearing the voice of another person would glance to the side for a moment, taking in his appearance, looking back again at his book. Thinking about what he has said, not being sure yet to tell him about his abilities yet, Shisei would say quickly, "I might know some people, but before I give anymore information to a complete stranger, mind telling me more?" After saying this, he would take another bite of his apple.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 2:08 am

Itazuki blinked for a few seconds as he was shocked; seemingly this guy didn't know who he was. It was quite clear that he is not from crocus, so Ita took a short deep breath and took his time to introduce himself as he began "Well, my name is Itazuki Hara. I'm also commonly known as the Nullifier, for the purpose of nullifying magics. I suppose you're from some other city, considering you don't know me. I'm quite famous here..." says Ita, but stops in mid just to mumble "Thanks to that wesaam, always doing flashy missions!" and than takes a short breath just to start again "So you see I'm the guild-master of Shattered Sanctity, possibly a heard name, eh?" As he smiles at shisei, finally at the last.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 2:17 am

Shisei would keep an emotionless face as he would chuck the rest of his apple into a nearby bin. He then folds the corner of the page he is at in his book, before closing it and placing it in his bag. Looking again at Itazuki now, he would say:"No I am not from around here, I am not yet full acquainted with you yet to be giving you exact locations that I come from." He would let out a sigh and takes in a slow breath as he says: "I have only heard rumors of your guild, nothing much about it. I have only just got into the city, so I haven't heard anything fancy yet." As he says this, Shisei would be glancing around, taking in his location, showing slight paranoia.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 2:21 am

Itazuki sighs relentlessly as he says "Well, I could show you the place around and in return you could name me some mages! I want to recruit mages in my guild. And if you talk about fancyness...well I've got interesting things to show you, if you want to see them." Ita swiftly winks at Shisei after he finishes his statement.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 2:27 am

Shisei would sigh as well, pulling down his hood, getting up slowly. "Fine, go ahead. It will be better than getting lost in this place. First I need a place to stay so I can ditch my bags." Shisei would think for a moment, not knowing this stranger fully. "My name is Seiji." Forcing a smile as he says this.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 2:31 am

"Hmm, well lets move out then. To my guild? I mean c'mon!" says Ita with a whole new fired up spirit. If Shisei agrees to move on with him, many hospitals would come across their paths and a huge laboratory will pass as well. Itazuki would point at them if he ws able to and would also drool over the food shops. A thought of going on a mission came to his mind, but slipped away soon enough. If they had come to the middle of the crocus, Itazuki would say "Here's my guild, right in the middle of crocus." As he pointed at the huge building standing tall in the middle with the name written "Shattered Sanctity."
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 2:38 am

As they move, Shisei would keep an expressionless face, taking in the information being given to him. Noticing how Itazuki ignored his request. When they reach the guild building, he would take in the look of it. "Impressive building, so I guess you are who you say you are. " As he says this, Shisei would glance around the area, looking at the buildings near the guild. Shisei, now having questions pop into his head would ask: "So how many other mages have you got in your guild? How long has this guild been around? And finally how far is the closest housing area?" Saying this quickly but clearly.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 2:42 am

Itazuki laughed maniacally; he usually does this. As he got serious "Well, I am who I am. Two. Myself and my best friend, Wesaam. The guild has been around for sometime; but I was unlucky to find even a single mage. Either that or perhaps people are hesitant to join this guild, thinking I will reject them. As for the housing goes, well it isn't that far. More like just 2-3 houses away. You see this guild is our heart and the heart of Crocus. It is situated right in the middle. So don't worry about houses. Unless you're really eager to put these bags away right now."

With this statement, Itazuki sighed and took a deep breath as he awaited the answers of Shisei.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 2:49 am

Shisei would take in the information, now knowing how rude he was before, lying to this person already. He would rethink what he is about to do before saying: "I see, I didn't think there would be many people here, haven't really heard much of it being so big where I come from." He would pause before saying: "I lied before, my name is Shisei Sasaki and I am a mage, for now that'ss all the information I am comfortable with disclosing to you. I would like to have a look around your guild, but I would also like to put my bags down." Pausing to see what Itazuki says.
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 2:53 am

"AHAAHA, happens. A lot of times, truth to be told. People do this to safeguard their identities and their present. I would've been surprised if you had given out your real information. Nevertheless, the information you've...WAIT WHAT? You're a mage?! You have to join Shattered Sanctity! You won't regret it! I can say it with all my heart, boy." Itazuki would then rush towards the main gate of his guild and opens the gate to invite shisei inside. Once inside Itazuki would close the gates.

If you dont have anything else to say, please continue the role-play in the guild section. I'll make a thread, right now.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei on January 3rd 2016, 2:56 am

Shisei would watch as the man reacts to him mentioning that he is a wizard, sighing, partially rethinking joining this guild. He would slowly take steps towards the guild, wondering what it is like on the inside.

Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 3rd 2016, 3:51 am

Closing this. 1 point awarded to Shisei, for rping. I do this rarely. Very Happy
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top